* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 255295 times)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: morning¦ Weather: cloudy
« Reply #690 on: May 12, 2012, 07:49:20 PM »
He tries to sweep me, I summon a skeleton and vault off its back into the air. The skeleton falls from the sweep. As I fall I swing downwards towards his head.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: May 12, 2012, 08:06:25 PM »
WARREN

Warren raised Demaris in a defense position blocking Jakes attack at his head. He then used his abilities to Suspend Jake in the air, then he leaped sowd extended to finish Jake.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: May 12, 2012, 08:20:33 PM »
I cant move in the air so I decide to take drastic measures, a black smoke raises from my mouth and my body becomes lifeless, The sword pierces the body. I reform from the smoke very tired.

me-Emergency soul removal very hard and energy taking.

The old body dissapears in a poof of sparkles. I can hardly lift my sword but I lunge anyway.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: May 12, 2012, 08:24:50 PM »
Warren

Warren quickly leaped out of the way of the sluggish moving Jake and then Demaris vanishes, in his place are Warrens dagger which he throws at Jake with a flick of his wrists, Demaris was in his hand in an instant with he charging up for a swing at the stomach right behind his daggers.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: May 12, 2012, 08:30:35 PM »
My legs give way and I fall down dodging both attacks, I painfully get up and reach into my pocket. I pull out the golden apple, I take a bite and I feel my energy rapidly returning. I dont know how long it will last so I slip it back into my pocket and slash at Warren.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: May 12, 2012, 08:34:16 PM »
Warren held up his hand stopping the blow with his abilities then he shushed Jake and said

Do you hear that

In the distance their was the rise and fall of many wings. He quickly glances at Jake and then says

We'll finish this later

Then he stared at the sky awaiting his enemies

(Lubbies Warren is hearing the Harpies tell me if you want me to change this.)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: May 12, 2012, 08:41:36 PM »
(I'm good I was gonna post that anyway ;D)
Sekeen

We all descended over the cursed land with one thing on our minds. Revenge. Our eagle quick eyes darting too and fro all over the place. One of the scouts approaches me.

me-I have discovered a small party off Demi-gods a short distance from here.

I smile,

me-Lead the way.

He flies off and I follow and I screech, the entire army screeches aswell.

Jake

I hear a chorus off screams and get very nervous.

me-Lets get going.

I make out about 75 flying figures flying towards us. I hop on Lightning and motion for Warren to follow.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: May 12, 2012, 08:46:12 PM »
Warren quickly ran over to Asmodeus and hooped on his back. They shoot into the air hurtling for the crowd of harpies. Warren leans over the edge of Asmodeus as he got to the harpies, and he spliced a harpy in half with a swing of Demaris then boomed

Leave now or die, you ignorant birds.

Then Asmodeus bounded into another harpy ripping him to shreds. while warren was easily chooping a path through the harpies.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: May 12, 2012, 08:54:30 PM »
(This isn't what I thought you meant by killing him... He has an army of 75 against you and maybe Jake... I'm going to do something really stupid but dramatic. :'( )

Sekeen

Ahh you fool, I fly over to one of the shrykes and rip out its neck sucking all its blood. My eyes grow milky white and the bloodlust kicks in. I emit an ear cracking screech and launch myself towards the foolish demi-god.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jake

I look at Warren as he runs into the flock and I scream for him to stop. I see one of the birds flying really fast ready to strike him down.

me-No!

I jump off Lightning infront of the crazy bird. Its claws slash my chest with 4 2 inch deep gashes. I fall down onto the ground, blood filling my mouth and I choke out the words.

me-You crazy son of a b*tch.

My vision starts to flicker.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: May 12, 2012, 09:31:34 PM »
Okay, this is bad, BIO! JAKE IS DOWN! SEE IF YOU CAN HEAL HIM!

Efialtes threw his knife at one of the birds, it fell out of the sky, another one seeing this attack goes towards efialtes, he makes a illusion of him running to the fallen one, it attacks the illusion and goes through. Efialtes grabs the knife and stabs it into the birds face.WE NEED HELP HEEEERREEEE WAKE UP EVERYOOOONE!

Anotehr birds starts going towards efialtes. he goes to block but gets his dagger blocked out of his hand, he gets a large gash on his arm.BADBADBADBAD! that was my throwing/stabby arm!

He manages to get to the knife and then stab it into the face of the one that attacked him with his other hand, he then created the illusion of a giant wall, meanwhile he is sitting somewhere panting, invisible except for the blood seeping out of his arm.

((say fi I need to change anything))
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #700 on: May 12, 2012, 09:40:57 PM »
Bio leapt from his position. Feathers were everywhere. DAMNIT! He shrieked mentally, flailing his arms, as he rished to jakes side.
J-Jake?
His eyebrows furrowed in worry and confusion at his fallen comerade. You're gonna be okay, Jake. Gimmie a sec...
He grunted, as he grabbed the arm of the demigod, inserting the sterilized needle into his vein. So, no death from bloodloss. However, the wound looked deep, and although he was sue that he could heal it, he was pretty sure he'd be a tad late.
Stupid birds...he swatted at a harpy swooping down, with the scalpel end of his caduceus. GO AWAY!
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: May 12, 2012, 09:42:42 PM »
Warren ran to Jamks side and knocked Bio away then had Asmodeus guard him and Jake. Warren knew this would probably kill him but he was going to save Jake. He sent a quick prayer to his mother then used his a ilities and began working. He quickly used his powers to knock a harpy back and them he used his last resort. He began mending James wound by speeding up his healing process by telling his brain to pump blood faster. As Jakes wound dissapeared, long claw marks began appearing on Warrens chest. Warren had taken on James wounds to heal him. As Warrens vision began to flicker he whispered

Jake save Silene for me.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: May 12, 2012, 10:04:12 PM »
I opened my eyes,

me-No you fool, the reason I saved you was so that Silene would not be heart broken now...

I cut off my words knowing full well he wouldn't listen.

me-Fine but if you die on me I'll kill you again.

I mount lightning,

me-Bio, you and Elfiatles get everyone to a safe distance.

I take off.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: May 12, 2012, 10:16:24 PM »
Warren struggles to his feet his vision blurry and he limps over to Asmodeus, he carefully climbs on and begins to follow Jake knowing full well his blood will attract the harpies. Warren spots the Harpie that injured Jake and commands Asmodeus to destroy it and asmodeus bolts at it claws outstretched, then he rest his head on Asmodeus feathers adding pressure to his wound to staunch the blood flow. he could feel his life force slipping but he was determined not to die until he made sure everyone else go away safely.

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #704 on: May 12, 2012, 10:45:43 PM »
I wake up after my very long nap to the sound of a gazillion wings. I see a whole bunch of.... some kind of creatures.... flying toward us. I pull out my sword and my wand, holding one in each hand. I shoot zaps of electricity at the monsters with my wand, but they keep coming. I do a quick count in my head ad there are around a hundred. I see Jake jump in front of Warren and get a bad injury and let out a little scream, and try to slash at some of the bird-monsters with my sword. Warren goes over to Jake and takes his injury, and this time I do scream but I don't think anyone hears me. Warren tells Jake to save Silene, and I send a large lightning bolt out at the harpies that should injure a lot of them, but they start following Warren so it goes off to the side somewhere. I try again but the lightning is weak and only makes a few feathers fall off.