* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Random Zombie RP| Time: Day  (Read 93656 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Random Zombie RP| Time: Night
« Reply #165 on: May 04, 2012, 11:40:58 PM »
Al was too busy thinking to himself to respond to anyone.

The lighthouse flickered before it went out, so the generator should be fine. The bulb itself must have burnt out. The bridge is out, so we can't just waltz right in and change, and I don't carry extra lighthouse bulbs on me.

He looked up at everyone.

How about we just get some rest for tonight. You're free to stay here. If any of you need some maintenance on your weapons, just bring them into the workshop downstairs.

Al grabbed the weapons already on the counter, then proceeded to his workshop to maintain them.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 05, 2012, 05:03:35 AM »
"How about we just get some rest for tonight. You're free to stay here. If any of you need some maintenance on your weapons, just bring them into the workshop downstairs."

"Thanks Al. I don't know what we would do if you wasn't here..."
"Also what do you think happened to the lighthouse? Think the bulb might be burnt? Is there any store around here that might carry some for it?"
"Just in case that is the problem if we find a way to get over there that is..."
"If so I wouldn't mind going to get a few once I get my weapons fixed."

Looking over at everyone rather beat up...

"Not sure when you are going to want to fix it."
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 12:27:14 PM by nightshade06 »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 07, 2012, 06:04:48 AM »
Don't worry about it now. We'll figure things out in the morning. It will be a long night, so if any of you want to brave the fog to find a place that makes specially made bulbs for a light-house, be my guest.

In case you didn't catch my sarcasm, the lighthouse was here before any of us modernized the island. It was the only structure here from long ago. If there are any bulbs, they would be at the lighthouse. Now, unless you can fly, I suggest you learn how to swim between jagged rocks.

Al went down to the workshop. He didn't like to admit he was afraid of dying by being bitten by a flesh eater, and an even greater fear to lose his home to some scavenger. He had a way to hide it perfectly though, convincing people that he was the bravest of the brave, and only stayed put to protect his home from any danger.

This is the only safe haven. I made it perfect, and it will stay that way.

He starts sharpening one of the weapons he was given.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 07, 2012, 07:09:15 PM »
Tanu glanced at Al then handed him the axe so he could sharpen it, then began to ponder a way to get to the light house

Well if we could get to the forest safely, I know how to build a raft out of the trees, and are oars could be made of the bigger branches off the trees. If we set out at low tide we just might be able to reach the lighthouse, and if we're lucky the fog should be cleared up.

He decided he would talk to AL about it in the morning and they would pick out the Pros and Cons of the idea. He glanced out the now foggy window and could vaguely make out the shape of a few zombies, deciding he would stay up to see, and help if necessary, he leaned against the wall and sighed when his muscle began to ache. He knew he had over worked them but it wwas that or die, and he was not really ready to die. Even though he had decided he would stay up his eyes began to droop and his last thoughts before he passed out were

I will get that lighthouse fixed if its the last thing I do

Daylin: 35/100

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 08, 2012, 03:31:54 AM »
"I will get that lighthouse fixed if its the last thing I do"

Looking at Tanu and chuckles.

"Might get your shot soon enough."

Going outside on the roof I can hear the moaning of a few zombies off in the distance. Not being able to see them I don't pay attention to them and just lay down and relax on the roof for a bit.

"It's a good thing zombies suck at climbing."

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 11, 2012, 06:30:51 AM »
Al stopped sharpening the sword for a moment. The lighthouse wasn't bothering him, it's what the possible idiot might try when they decide to go fix it.

I need to find a bright enough light source to set on the shop to act like a temporary beacon, but where am I going to find something as bright as a lighthouse?

He looked outside, the fog was worse than ever, he couldn't make heads or tails of whatever could be out there, so it would be pointless to find a book an light houses in the library.

A lighthouse has a large bulb to emit the light, and mirrors to reflect the light in one direction. But this one is special, something inside it intensifies the rays without burning anything. I can't just build a light bulb, a light house bulb is multiple bulbs in one unit, and it would be too big and heavy to just carry there.

For once, the great inventor was stumped by this problem. He began to draw up some plans, trying to find a solution to the whole mess.

Going by boat will be dangerous. The rocks will be hard to navigate in the fog, and the current might give more problems. A glider? Maybe, but if we launch the wrong way, we could end up sending someone into the sea, or worse. But it may be the only chance we got.

Al had no idea that the mountains were currently occupied by a politician and his goons.

Well, I guess it's back to working on the weapons until I can figure a way to get some materials for the glider.

He returned to his previous work.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #171 on: May 12, 2012, 01:12:04 AM »
I turned my back to the wind that was trying to freeze my skin off my body. My mountain stash was only a few hundred yards further up. But thanks to a freaking injured leg it was taking me twice as long as I expected. Taking a step with out insuring my footing was secure I soon myself laying on my stomach sliding back down the mountain. Grabbing a rock to stop my plummet I decided that this was suicide, I had to go down the mountain if I wanted to survive. Pulling myself to my feet I turned towards the base of the mountain and once again headed into the hands of the zombies. I sent a quick prayer and a few chose words up to the lord above then began limping my way down.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 12, 2012, 02:06:15 AM »
Tanu swung his axe burying it deep in the tree and then wiped sweat off his forehead with his arm. As he went in for another swing the tree began to morph until before him stood a giant zombie. Tanu began to run but the zombie scooped him up and threw him into his mouth. Tanu felt himself falling and then... he jerked awake panting. He realized he musn't have slept long and he decided he would talk to Al. He quickly walked down to where Al was working and said

Al we need to talk.

He approached Al and then continued

I think I could build a raft from the supplies in the forest if we can get their which means we need to find a way to navigate the fog, any ideas.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 12, 2012, 04:27:22 AM »
Thanks mate!

he nods off for a few seconds, he then shoots up.I STILL NEED TO GET THE KUKRI SHARPENED!

Mundy(snicker) walks to the workshop.Can you sharpen a kukri?
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 12, 2012, 04:33:52 AM »
Al takes the other weapon and sets it aside. He turns to Tanu to explain things a bit.

You do realize that a lighthouse is built in a place where ships are supposed to stay away from, right? Even if we did build a aft, the rocks would be hard to get around, and the current might make it even more difficult. It would be too big a risk. Not to mention we would be vulnerable to a zombie attack while we build a raft.

I have an idea to use a glider, and fly from the mountains to the lighthouse, but whoever does it would have to be careful not to fall into the sea. I'm still going over the plan in my head, so I need some time alone to think, and right now, maintaining weapons is helping me with that.

He turns back to his bench to finish sharpening one of the weapons.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 12, 2012, 11:07:16 AM »
I look around, this place is pretty secure. First I've seen, the question is, how long will it last?

me-I wonder what they are talking abou-

My cuts fell like they're on fire and I pass out. The last thought that went through my head is, how long.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 03:43:54 PM by lubbies »
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 13, 2012, 04:36:31 AM »
Tanu looked deep into Als eyes and sees the wheels turning. He nods then grabs his axe and walks out of the room. He decides to get some fresh air, so he went upstairs and sees Zqack pass out and fall to the floor. He runs up to him and throws him over his shoulder and runs back down to Al. He knew Al said he needed to think but rules didnt apply here. As he reached downstairs he saw Al again sharpening weapons and he layed Zack on the floor saying

He needs to be checked out.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 13, 2012, 04:46:47 AM »
Hm? Lay him down.

Al began to grab his First aid kit. It had very few supplies in it, so he had to make due with what he had. He grabbed one of the lemon lamps he managed to make before and set it on the workbench, then cleared the rest of it off to make room for Zack.

Be gentle, and hurry.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 13, 2012, 06:08:37 AM »
Tanu quickly and carefully brushes past Al and laid Sack on the table. Then be steps back giving Al room to work. As he went to exit the room his ankle gave out as it was hit by a Sharp pain. He quickly crawled over to a chair and pulled himself into it then asked Al

Can you make a splinter for my leg after you deal with zack?

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 13, 2012, 06:17:19 AM »
Al hold the lamp and begains to look for any sign of infection, but notices the cut on his leg. It wasn't shaped like a scratch or bite, and it looked like water of some kind had gotten into it.

Alright, we can rule out a zombie bite. I think he cut himself in the sea and water got into it. He must have been in there while, it already started to turn.

He ties a tight not around the cut and makes it bigger to allow an fluids to flow out. When blood began to run instead of puss, he grabbed a lighter from a bin and burned the area, killing off the infection and stopping the bleeding. With a quick flick of his needle, he sewn the cut closed and and injected him with a stimpack from the kit to speed up the healing process.

He's going to be fine, though that will hurt like no other when he wakes.

He walks over to Tanu and inspects his leg. from what he could tell, it was a sprain, nothing broken. He had one last stimpack in the kit and injected the site to speed up the healing process.

Stay off that foot for a bit and you'll be fine.

Al heads upstairs to the counter and decides to have a seat. This was the first time he had to play doctor, and he was thankful he read an army medical manual.