* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Random Zombie RP| Time: Day  (Read 93658 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Random Zombie RP| Time: Night
« Reply #180 on: May 13, 2012, 07:05:11 AM »
I passed the burning remains of my cottage, not a sign that zombies had ever been there, maybe I overreacted this time I thought. Then I turned towards the woods and for the first time in months entered it. Just no branches please, no loud sounds of any sort and I might make it to the city and safety...

A few steps in a growl behind me sent shivers up my spine, slowly I turned around to see a zombie sniffing around, it smelled me. It walked to the edge of the woods sniffed in really deep, then made a strange sneezing like sound. I reached into my provision bag pulling the last food bar I had, I opened it and chucked it into the burning building. Seeming instantly it saw the movement and ran after it into the smoldering remains, where it's loosely hanging pants caught on fire and quickly spread the flames to the zombie. I laughed at the zombie looked around for the cause of the intense heat on it's leg,  "Serves you right maggot brain!" then I started deeper into the woods.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 07:12:10 AM by Mr. Fox »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 13, 2012, 09:55:53 PM »
Tanu winced as the needle was injected into him. He quickly thanked Al saying

It feels better already.

Then using his modified spade as a crutch he quickly limped back up stairs while saynig over his shoulder

I could do the hang gliding for you but my leg needs to heal first. Your best bet would probably be Lance he.

THen he leaned into the wall and laid his axe down and slid down the wall.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 13, 2012, 09:59:56 PM »
Get some rest. I bet you're exhausted from all the things I had you go through today. I guess every one of us is a bit tired as well.

Al started fiddling with something. He brought out a half carved piece of wood, adn a pocket knife and started to widdle away. He was trying to make some kind of instrument with it. As long as his hands were busy, he would be able to think.

I got it!

He put down the knife and wood, adn pulled out a piece of paper, and beganto draw diagrms and notes on how to fix the lighthouse.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #183 on: May 13, 2012, 10:13:35 PM »
A scream a hundred yards to my left scared the poop out of me. I dropped to the ground and laid there as I heard what I knew was the sound of a person running for their lives from a mob of zombies. Another scream was soon followed by a gurgling sound, they had caught their prey. I slowly crawled past them as they devoured their food with much delight. As soon as I couldn't hear them any more I got to knee level and looked around, nothing. I stood the rest of the way up and continued walking. Then I noticed that the Lighthouse wasn't giving off any light, this was a first, perhaps the bulb finally died.

A roar behind me woke me up as  zombie pounced on me from behind. It tried to bite my face, but met my gauntlet instead. I crammed my arm down it's mouth to keep it from biting anything else, then reached for a nearby rock.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 13, 2012, 10:14:21 PM »
I slowly open my eyes to realise my cut had been wrapped and treated.

Me-Why'd you help me, I have nothing to give you.

I tried to stand but my leg cramped up. How am I going to do anything with this now?

Me-I'm just not worth it.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 13, 2012, 10:19:05 PM »
Al was done with the plans. It contained a large amount of scribble, som of it could be decoded easily, others seemed to be diagrms for te glider.

Now to figure out the materials for the glider. Question for you guys, anyone been in the mountains lately? I want to know if it's infested or not. We will have a better chance if there are a few zombies, but if it became a hotzone, this plan may not work out so well.

He picked up the objects from before and went back to widdling, waiting for a response from anyone. The bit of wood he scraped off fell effortlessly onto the counter. He heard some commotin from downstairs.

I think out patient has finally woken up. I'll let him regai nhis strenght before I go tlk to him.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 10:20:39 PM by Cortex J. »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #186 on: May 13, 2012, 10:25:37 PM »
I grabbed the rock then smashed it into the creatures skull. It staggered for a moment was undeterred to make me it's dinner. I hit it three more times before it's head caved it and it stopped moving, I kicked it off of me and stood up; that was too close, I'm getting careless in my old age. Looking down at the zombie it's hand twitched, I found a larger rock and dropped it on its head "Survive that undead monster." I spat on it's body then turned back towards what I hoped was the city.

A few minutes later I came to the edge of the woods, a sprawling city lay before me. The city was always the worst place to be with zombies running around, and you didn't need to be a rocket scientist to know that. I shrugged my shoulders and started down the hill standing between me and the city, I laughed as I realized I didn't even have a weapon to defend myself, this was going to be a fun night.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 18, 2012, 04:18:48 AM »
Al decided to go check up on his patient. The kid was still on the table, nursing his injured foot.

Come on, I'll help you down from there and get you to a more comfortable place. I don;t have any painkillers, so you may be hurting for a while.

Al walked up to him picked him up from the table. When they got upstairs, he placed the kid in one of the chairs, and propped his foot on one of the side table near it.

How's that feel?

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 18, 2012, 04:26:34 AM »
Tanus senses were dulled from the injection, and he had a delayed reaction to Als earlier question. As Al walke out of the room Warren staggered to his feet and then clumsily followed him. As he reached the room with Zack and Al he said

There has been some rumors of extra zombie activity in the mountains, but word on the street is something else is going on up their other then zombies, I mean major human activity but I havent heard who is behind it.

Then he layed on the ground and stared at Al through his sleep deprived eyes.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 18, 2012, 05:13:40 AM »
Well, if there are humans up there, then we should have nothing to worry about.

Al began to laugh a bit.

Be nice to get more business here.

Just as he said that, someone came into the shop. The same hooded stranger from before, with more jars of bile on him.

A gift, for giving me a handy weapon.

The stranger placed the jars on the counter and left the shop.

10 jars!? And all free. I guess I have a supplier now. Anyways, get a little more rest, adn we'll go over the plan tomorrow.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #190 on: May 18, 2012, 05:18:34 AM »
It seemed that no matter what I did I couldn't avoid the glass bottles scattered everywhere, it was a wonder I hadn't woken up a mob already. I stumbled another step this time kicking a tin can. I guess it was tin that woke up the zombies, because I heard a low growl come out of an ally way a few hundred yards to the left. I quickly moved to the shadows as a zombie missing half of it's lower face stumbled out of the ally. It sniffed it's way to the can that I had kicked then dropped to his knees. It grabbed the can and took a deep and prolonged smell of it, then it tried to eat it. Once it found out that tin can's couldn't be eaten it got very angry. It threw the can then let out a loud roar and started to sniff around. I sent up a prayer to the man up stairs, more then likely I was going to be a zombie's snack by morning.

I finished my prayer then picked up the closest weapon I could find, a large brick and charged the lone zombie with it raised above my head. It heard me, turned towards me, roared, then charged as well...

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 18, 2012, 05:24:43 AM »
As if by divine intervention, a random emo kid comes out of nowhere and cuts himself.

I don't want to live anymore.

The blood attracts the zombie that was going to get the old woodsman, and it goes into a frenzy. The emo kid, realizing what he has done, begins to run off, leading the zombie away from the man. The man is now alone, safe an sound...for now.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #192 on: May 18, 2012, 05:35:52 AM »
I watch in amazement as a kid just starts cutting himself drawing all the zombies to him. I dropped the brick and something else in my pants. I was going to need some new underwear soon. Is this how the city people survived the zombies, killing a person every night? I hope I don't run into any of these brutes any time soon, they might view old age as weakness.

Shrugging the events of a few moments before I resumed my walk, there had to be some shelter somewhere, and I was going to find it; even if it was the last thing I did.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 18, 2012, 03:13:57 PM »
I wince as he picks me up and he takes me upstairs. He sets me down.

Al-How's that feel?

I lie and say,

me-Great thanks.

I fake smile to the best of my ability but the pain from my foot brings small tears to my eyes.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 18, 2012, 04:48:22 PM »
You know, lying about how you feel is not good. We're all human here, and as long as you're not infected, we're going to help. You need some serious pain killers, and the only place I can think of that has any is the hospital, but no one is stupid nor brave enough to even go by that place. Unless...

Al walks over by a strange plant.

He picks one of the fruit.

Here, eat this. It's going to taste funny, but it should numb the pain a bit.

He hands the kid the fruit.

This stuff grows wild on the island. It can grow in conditions you wouldn't believe, and I've been using it to make paste for glue. I ate one and fell asleep. Had a strange dream, but the next day, I felt well rested.