Creative Discussions > Pokémon Roleplay

[RP] GENERIC POKEMON RP!...or is it?

<< < (6/49) > >>

nightshade06:
As I am there getting pumped I notice Schrodinger already running ahead "Rio!" Starting to run up behind him. Thinking to myself "This should be an interesting added spice to my life I would have to say!"

A cat and a dog as this guys first Pokemon wondering how on earth this is going to work out down the road....

nightshade06:
Running a little behind them panting the entire way still not fully recovered from the battle.

"Riolu pant pant Rio..." (recover pant pant there...)

Gesturing at the Pokemon Center off in the distance.

"Rio!"

lubbies:
I wake up noticing everyone was gone.

me-oh...

I shrug and look over to the bird. Its passed out on the floor. I scoop him up and the old an from before comes up to me.

Old man-Hey there grandson... What was your name again?

My face turns red and I knock him out. I take a red boxy thing.

me-Maybe I can sell it.

I set off in the direction of the place I met the... Other boy.

lubbies:
While I walked through the forest I saw a little green blob on the floor. I grab it and hear a shout.

?-CATERPIE!

I was startled by the cry, I looked down at the thing and saw that it was a caterpillar of some sort. I poke it, my finger plodges it several times. It tackles me in the balls and I double over. I look at the bird.

me-keel eet!

The bird tackles the worm and the worm gets hit badly. It gets up and uses some silk to trap my bird. My bird attacks with a tackle again and he defeats the worm. Blue rises from my bird and I hear a voice from no where.

me-Pidgey leveled up to level 4!

This place just gets stranger and stranger.

I look ahead and see the light shining out of the canopy of trees which must mean I'm leaving the forest soon.

lubbies:
me-Uhuh sure.

I throw a punch at Lozenge or whatver he was called.

me-You left me with a dodgey old guy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version