* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] GENERIC POKEMON RP!...or is it?  (Read 70519 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] GENERIC POKEMON RP!...or is it?
« Reply #165 on: May 22, 2012, 10:48:57 PM »
Warren avoided the poison sting and called out Pikachu

Pikachu use Thunder shock!

The thunder shock hit and the Beedrill seemed angry, it quickly launched a twin needle at Pikachu. Its paralysis slowed it down and pikachu leaped out of the way.

Pikachu finish this with quick attack.

It nailed beedrill knocking him down and Warren threw a pokeball.
(I don't know if I'm allowed to say if the poke ball worked or you Meowth?)

Daylin: 35/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 22, 2012, 10:53:17 PM »
Pikachu gets hit and becomes poisoned, Warren pulled out an antidote and healed him and then recalled him. Sending out Charmander he yelled

Use ember!

The ember hit once again taking down the Beedrill and Warren threw another pokeball.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 22, 2012, 11:01:36 PM »
Warren collected the ball and then called out Pikachu, he quickly healed all the damage done with a potion and then recalled both Charmander and Pikachu. He summoned out Beedrill and whipped out his poke-dex. Checking Beedrills moves he learned beedrill knew, Rage, poison sting, Twin needle, and Focus energy. Warren smiled, this pokemon was very powerful! He recalled Beedrill and set off.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 22, 2012, 11:02:10 PM »
After a bit, the lady finished patching up Mortecia's pokemon.

Amazing, so you're saying that you just started your journey today, have no badges, and managed to catch this Doduo.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Thank you very much for your hospitality. Houndour, Doduo, return.

They both returned, and Mortecai shook the ladies hand.

Hang on, before you go, I have a little tip for you. Your Doduo may not show respect at first, but if you get some badges and spend time with it, it should love you in no time.

Thanks for the tip.

Mortecai left the house and headed to the pier. The trainers from before had finished their battle, and seemed to be healing their pokemon with some supplies.

I really need to get my hand on some potions. But how would I carry them. I barely have enough room to carry these pokeballs in my pocket. first thing I should do is find a way to get a bag. After that, battle to earn some cash.

He headed to the pier and began to cross it, The trainers looked at him, but stayed away since their pokemon were in no shape to battle.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 22, 2012, 11:07:03 PM »
After visiting the Pokemon center, and having his pokemon healed once again, Warren set out for the gym. He found it quickly, due to its large size, and entered. He saw a young woman battling, he leaned against the wall hidden in the shadows watching.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 01:40:58 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 23, 2012, 01:44:58 AM »
Waking up quite some time after falling I find myself over Schrodingers shoulder and him running quickly somewhere not quite sure what happened I can feel a bump on my head from the hit.

Me: "Ri Riolu."

Still very dizzy from it seeing Ralts and Meowth out with him I was glad they wasn't hurt. I pass back out from being so dizzy still.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 23, 2012, 02:37:57 AM »
Warren sighed, he was tired of waiting. He approached one of the groups of boys and said

Since i'm challenging this gym too, I'll battle one double battle and she,

He points at the young woman

can battle the other.

He then threw out Pikachu and Charmander then shouted

Lets battle!

(Your move Meowth, send out some pokemon)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 12:45:14 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 23, 2012, 03:08:55 AM »
Warren looked over the Geodudes, then he shouted

Charmander smoke screen!  Pikachu tail whip!

Charmander shot out a blast of smoke surrounding the field and Pikachu jumped up to one of the Geodudes swinging it tail and catching him off guard.

Geodude rock throw!

One of the geodude picked up a large rock and threw it at Pikachu.

Pikachu use quick attack to dodge!

Pikachu vanished and then reappeared a foot away, the boulder smashed into the ground hitting nothing and Warren shouted

Pikachu use quick attack on one Geodude, Chrmander use Metal claw on the other!

Pikachu began charging towards one of the geodudes,

Geodude! Meet that quick attack head on with a tackle!

Pikachu and Geodude slammed into each other full speed, Pikachu went flying back and struggled to its feet while Geodude gave a cry of triumph.

Charmander changes of plans hit that Geodude that just tackled pikachu with a metal Claw!

The geodude and his trainer had no time to respond as Charmander slammed into it full power with a metal claw. It went hurtling back and flailed it arms wildly struggling to get up, after a moment it suceeded

Pikachu quick attack Charmander metal claw!

Both pokemon charged at the injured Geodude and the other trainer shouted

Geodude, use Rock throw!

Picking up a large rock it hurled it at charmanders unsuspecting side.
(I think i've fixed this)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 12:44:26 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 23, 2012, 04:09:26 PM »
Mortecai reached a large stretch of water.

Oh man, I can't swim. Why didn't I learn? Oh yeah, it was banned because it was distracting. How in the world will I get across.

He looked over and noticed the cliffs that he guessed blocked Mt. Silver. There seemed to be some footholds he could grab. He went over to test one out. It held pretty well. He began to climb, and slowly make his way across. E was making good progress until he bumped his bruise on a stray rock, sending a sharp pain all over, and almost letting go. He bit down hard on his tongue to ignore it, and kept climbing. He made it across to the other side and noticed a lone house.

That must be where I can get Sandstorm, but it really doesn't fit my team yet.

He walked past it, taking the shortcut down a ledge. There was no turning back now. He walked a little further and came to even more water.

Oh come on. You would think a bridge would have been built already. Hmm, there is a rock jutting out of the water. I wonder. Let's go, doduo!

Doduo came out in an excited fashion.

Mind giving me a lift across? Just to the rock and the otherside.

Doduo turned its heads away from Mortecai.

Please. If we don't get across, we'll be stuck here.

Doduo noticed where they were and figured she had no choice. It used accupressure a few times to raise its speed, attack, and defense. Mortecai hopped on. doduo ran and jumped, the increased power allowing it to land on the rock, then again to get to the other side.

Thank you. Return!

He recalled Doduo and sat down to rest a bit. The climb took a lot out of him, and he wanted to let his leg stop throbbing before he continued on his journey.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 23, 2012, 11:05:38 PM »
Budew was a little frightened, but it got itself together, and pidgey was just flying.

Boy 1&2-Sandstorm!

Collette- Don't think so. Pidgey, gust. Budew, Extra sensory.

With the combined moves of the two, the sandstorm that was going to enroach died out and the Sandshrews flinched.

Collette- Budew, Absorb. Pidgey, Tackle.

Pidgey headed towards the sandshrew that was going to be absorbed. It kept up the tackling while Budew kept draining health.

Boy 2- Save sandshrew with Rock Slide!

One bolder lnded right in front of Budew, cutting the line of drainage. Budew freaked out, runninning in random directions with it's eyes closed. Pidgey, unfortunately was KO'd. Collette then threw her jacket off. The sandshrew that was ganged up on was badly hurt.

Boy 1&2- Let's wrap this up with Crush Claw!

the two pokemon ran towards budew. When budew Found out they were after it, it closed its eyes, thinking it was defeated. The two boys then started to laugh.

Collette-ENOUGH!

As soon as she yelled that, leaves started to spin around Budew rapidly, then multiplied rapidly. Collette had a Dumb look on her face.

Collette- Are you serious? Is that...

Collette's answer was recieved when budew let out a cry and the leaves forcefully hurled themselves at the Sandshrews. It was Leaf Storm!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 11:24:30 PM by PkMn Trainer Black »
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 24, 2012, 01:51:49 AM »
Pikachu, stop that rock!

Pikachu turned instantly, leaping over Charmander and directly into the path of the rock. It smashed into pikachu full on, sending him spiraling into a wall. pikachu struggled to get up, then collapsed, unconscious. Warren lifted Piachus' ball off his belt and recalled him whispering

You did great.

Then he lifted his head and watched as Charmanders metal claw knocked into the weakened Geodude, sending him to his trainers feet unconscious. Charmander turned to the last Geodude, and Warren said

Looks like its just you and me.

The trainer looked at his partner clearly panicked, then he shouted

Geodude, dig!

geodude burrowed under the ground and Warren shouted

Charmander be ready!

Charmander shook its head and his claws lengthened and glowed, preparing for another metal claw.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 04:38:07 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 24, 2012, 03:09:14 PM »
Mortecai's leg was feeling a little better. He pulled out the map he got from Oak and took a good look at it.

Ok, I'm here, and the next town is here. I need to head west. I don't really need to see Prof. Elm, he may be at the point where a pokemon was stolen, so visiting him may not be the best idea right now.

Mortecai put the map away and started to walk through New Bark Town. Again, it was a lot bigger than  in the game, with more buildings and more people in it. He stuck to the main road so he wouldn't get lost.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 24, 2012, 05:39:18 PM »
Charmander felt the vibrations from under him, then Warren shouted

Charmander now!

Charmander swung his claws down as Geodude burst from the ground. The claws hit Geodude as he collided with Charmander, Geodude slammed into the ground as Charmander flew into the air. Geodude slammed into the ground causing a large dust cloud to cover the arena, Warren heard Charmander slam into the ground with a cry and he shouted

Charmander get up, your strong enough!

The smoke cleared with Geodude and Charmander struggling to get up. With a shrill cry, Geodue collapsed and Charmander managed to stand up. The trainer called Geodude back and shouted

You're strong, but Brock will put you in your place!

Warren laughed and recalled Charmander whispering

I owe you one.

He ran out of the pokemon gym and head to the center. He walked in and anded  his pokeballs to nurse Joy

Heal them please.

She took the pokeball from him and placed them on the machine, after a mment she removed the pokeballs handing them to him and said

Have a nice day, hope to see you again.

Clipping the ball to his belt, he walked to the gym. Entering it, he strolled past the defeated trainers. Approaching Brock he grabbed Charmanders' pokeball and said

I challenge you to a battle!

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 24, 2012, 05:43:06 PM »
I ruffled in the grass trying to find the alternative exit to the forest. Quite amazingly no pokemon had jumped out, but as I think it a wild rattata appears.

me-Sometimes I gotta stop thinking.

I let out pidgey. The wild rattata's teeth glow and it uses hyper fang.

me-Dodge it then use sand attack!

It follows my orders without hesitation and blows sand in the rattata's eyes.

me-Use quick attack!

The rattata couldn't see the attack coming and was hit. I wags its tail cutely.

me-Uhhh, no, pidgey use gust!

A force of wind knocks the rattata into a tree, it slides down the tree fainted.

me-I'm gettin pretty good at this.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 24, 2012, 10:37:53 PM »
 When the leaves cleared, the first sandshrew fainted and the second one barely stood up. Budew then opened its eyes and seen what it had done, not knowing just exactly what it did.

Collette- Budew, wrap it up with extrasesory!

Budew let out a burst of energy, but not as strong as last time. Fortunately, the Second Sandshrew fainted.

Boy 1- You're good...

Boy 2- But not enough to beat the Boss.

Voice- Budew reached lv 10!

Budew was feeling pretty good and happy, since it learned Megadrain in place of absorb. Collette retrived her jacket and smiled at Budew, making it even more happy.

Collette- let's go back to the PC.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness