* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Rebellion: time of day: Morning Weather: Stormy Moon phase: half moon.  (Read 102293 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Alyx had noticed the sounds for a while but didnt wanted to alert Kyra much, she stands up and goes to the door

"Just as i thought, we are under siege... Kyra you stay here, i will make sure Raithen stays alive, allright? you are a healer and will be realy important if our guards get hurt...trust me... i will keep him safe"

she smiles as she opens the door and closes it after she gets out

"I guess i have to fight... been a while but i never lose my touch"

Alyx rushes to the gates realy fast and appears next to Raithen with a grin

"Am i late for the party? and she is safe i told her to stay at my workshop"

she quickly  takes out her daggers, one from her back and the other from her waist, holding them backhanded
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
The draping cloak slowed me down so I ripped it off and it slowly fell, I saw the gates ahead fall and a small pack of guards on horses. I stop in my tracks, I think I'm being reckless here, what ever is behind that gate is not very pretty. I ponder the thought for a minute. I decide on what to do, I run into the stable, I throw a bag of money on the floor and take a horse. The mare is a white pure bred horse.

me-Yha!

The horse kicks into gear and thunders to the gates.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Raithen

Raithen sore under his breath as he slammed his sword into a zombie,

Were's Kyra?!

GM post

As the undead pored through the gates waves of warriors, healers, and blacksmiths, ran to confront them, they reached each other, and a loud roar wa heard as the two sides clashed.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Alyx sighs and looks at him

"if your not gonna listen, FIGHT"

she runs to a couple of zombies and hits both with both her daggers, sticking her daggers, each on each head of the zombies, making them fall down as she takes them out and continues with the same strategy to another two, cleaning her side, not letting one pass through her to prevent a flanking assault.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
I slowed my horse down as we reached the fray, I unsheathed my sword. I slashed at a skeleton and lopped off its arm. The skeleton picks it up and reattatches it.

me-Seriously?!

I jump off the horse, the skeleton readies its bow and fires, I lift my sword and the arrow skewwers to either side of me. I lop off the skeletons head and catch it. I throw it far away.

me-Go fetch.

The body fumbles around and I kick it to the floor, I stomp it and the bones break and fracture.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 06:42:51 PM by lubbies »
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
GM post
Their was a large crack heard as the west gate shattered and Takima warriors poured in.

Kyra

Kyra nods at Alyx as she leaves, after several moments a large Takima guard burst through the door of the blacksmith. Instictively Kyra reaches for her dagger, but the guard pins her to the wall before she could do anything.

Now what she would we do with this little girly?

The warrior said in a husky voice, and Kyra shrieked a iercing shriek.

Raithen

Raithen catches the shriek above the battle, and a single word escapes his lips

Kyra.

Then he was gone, his spear hed formation and the lowered pikes plowing through a mass of Takima warrriors, Skeletons, and zombies. His sword is just a blur of Silver as he smashes a skeletons into pieces, and then a zombie in  the face. Raithen swears, his blood racing

Hold on Kyra. i'm coming.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Alyx hears aas well, she noticed it was a mistake to let Kyra stay in her workshop but sees Raithen heading there and looks at the guards

"Hold on this side, hit the zombies on the head, and dismantle the skeletons"

she starts running back to her workshop, just in case Raithen needed help, killing zombies and dismantling skeletons as she goes through them

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
From behind me a small pack of soldiers wearing the Leore crest approach.

Men-Your parents gave us strict orders to bring you back.

I grit my teeth and turn around.

me-Well you can tell my parents TO SHUT UP!

The men were shocked by my out break.

Man-But-

I shoot him a glare and he backs down.

man-Yes sir.

I hear a piercing scream, that of Miss Cilone. I slam into a zombie and slice its head off.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Raithen Rides into a skeleton, letting his horse destroy it. Then he leaps of the stallion when he was by the Blacksmithery, he hears a gurgle and sees one of the guards on the horse falll with an arrow in his throat. Raithen barged into the blacksmithery and sees the warrior holding Kyra, the sights enrages hims causing his blood to boild, and as the mans face gets closer and closer to Kyra's she struggles but he is iveitably stronger. Just before his face reachs hers, Raithen ripped the man away,

Who do you think you are interupting me and my girly friend?

The guard said, then swung his double edged battle axe at Raithen, ducking the blow Raithens sword went up in a flash, you heard a muffled cry and then the man collaped on the floor, a large gash in his throat. Raithen gently picked Kyra u off the grtound and cradled her agianst his chest while shooshing her. As she calms down, he releases her and stands up, He quickly strips off his vest with the padded shoulder, and then the fingerless elbow gloves that he uses to hold Rioku, last bu not least he takes the pouch off his belt and hands it to Kyra.

What is all this?

Raithen looks her dead in the eye,

The things you'll need to take care of yourself anf Rioku, since I won't be around to do it

And why won't you?

Because I'm not going to make it out of this battle alive.

At this Kyra's heart stopped, her blood ran cold, and her mouth went dry.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 07:10:49 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Alyx gets to the door after fighting her way to it and smiles looking at them

"The Hero arrives"

she looks at them and sighs, then goes to Raithen and punches him hard

" Do you have a small ammount of heart? your allready telling her your going to die when that wont happen...sorry Kyra but if you dont say it, i will...."

she goes to him with a mad look

"She loves you, you morron, she hates the word friend because wants to be more than friends with you, she blushes when you touch her because she likes you tounching her, and now she froze because you just said you were going to die in this battle in a realy straight forward way, you have no heart , all you are is a morron, i can't see what she sees in you but the truth is that she loves you, now you wont leave my workshop at all and stay here protecting her, i will handle things outside, GOT IT?"

she turns to the door and opens it, then slams it shut.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Raithen visibly stiffened, but said

Kyra, we'll talk later.

Then he waved Rioku off his shoulder and he landd beside Kyra,

Put the equipment on Kyra, your coming with me.

Kyra still couldn't find her voice, but she stood sliping on his vest and gloves. He grabbed her hand and lead her out side to his black stallion, then he shouted

Alyx, their's a spare horse, come with me.

GM post @ WTP

A high up looking man emerges from the shadows and looks at the inhuman with wings,

Zer0, known for his ability to painfully remove organs and keep themm alive, the general wants to know if you'd like to join Takima as an iteroagtioner, their will be alot of prisoners after this battle?

The man smiled short and to the point.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
As I continued to fight my armour was breached many times and blood streamed down my arm, there was a cut on my fore head. My arm ached with every swing of my sword and I felt my body was near about to collapse. The enemy kept forcing its way through the village and I was slowly being forced back.

me-Come get some.

A skeleton fired an arrow and it embedded itself in my upper arm. I let out a grunt of pain and my vision blurred, time to go. I turned round and ran, my movements were slurred and I ran like a drunk. Eventually when I was quite far my body could no longer keep conciousness and I passed out.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Hounds, titans, get in there and thin out their ranks!

The flesh creatures ran in, the hounds reaching first, ripping apart anyone that dared get in their way. The titans soon followed, and dispersed in different directions, kicking guards here and there to send them flying. Hamon joined in the fight as well, and noticed some of the dead bodies, and was surrounded in a protective way by his minions.

Recreo!

He revived the dead guards on the ground into more minions, and they started to help fight against Tai Shung.

Let's see them handle this with me in the fray.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 07:48:52 PM by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
GM ost for Lubbies

The Leore family guards following from a distance icked up the boy and crried him back to the Leore family home where he was immediately treated.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
" Zer0, known for his ability to painfully remove organs and keep them alive, the general wants to know if you'd like to join Takima as an nterrogator. There will be alot of prisoners after this battle "
Zer0 grinned, and he stepped forward into the light, removing his hood. " Was my disguise so easy to see through? Ksss~"
He looked the man over as he spoke, and his grin turned into a wide smirk. " I also specialize in sutures and stitches. Although, I'm not so famous for that. I didn't know accounts of my murders got here. THey're usually quiet
."
The eye on his chest, still hidden, growled. " Well, what's in it for us?"
Zer0 shushed him, tilting his head, and giggling. " I'd happily join. Sounds like a free meal. Let's walk and talk, though. I've got something in need of eating at home."
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 07:52:27 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus