* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Rebellion: time of day: Morning Weather: Stormy Moon phase: half moon.  (Read 101912 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Gm post @ WTP

The man nods and motioned o=for him to follow, then he quickly lead him to a  large castle like structure, leading him inside they entered a dungeon with three live prisoner,two males and one female.

Do with them as you wish, are treat.

Then the man walked out.

Raithen

Quick as a flash, Raithen slipped a note into Kyra's hand, kissed her on the lips, and jumped onto the black stallion and rode away before any one could react. Tears began to roll down Kyra's cheek as she read the letter,

Dear Kyra,
I'm sorry I had to lie to you,
but you would have never let me go,
know that I love you and always have, good bye forever,
Love Raithen.

SHe carefully folded the letter and placed it into the pack with the rest of his stuff that he had given her.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 08:01:06 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Alyx looks at him and goes inside quickly, coming out with the big axe she made early today on one hand only, like it was a dagger

"Then i have to bring heavy weaponry"

she jumps to the horse and stays ready with the large axe on her right hand and holding to the horse with her left hand
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Kyra

Kyra shakes her head,

their is no use going with him read this.

She hands Alyx the note.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
Jayter

I sat in my cell sobbing, the only one who I trusted had betrayed me. There was some commotion about some attack but I didn't here any details.

Me-why, why did he do it.

I wipe away my tears.

Tyler

I woke with a start, there was a healer standing over me. My arm was bandaged and my cuts were stitched. I pull myself up. My mother was sitting in a chair next to me.

Mother-what are you doing, you must rest.

Me-I need to help everyone.

I stand up, ignoring my mothers complaints. I put on my damaged armour and buckle my sword to my belt. My mothers protests got loaded and just before I left my father stormed from outside, in full battle armour with the Leore crest.

Me-Move.

Father-You're staying here.

I slip past him and I run as fast as possible, my wounds ached but I kept on.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Alyx takes the note

"whats this?"

looks at the note

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Kyra

It's Raithen's good bye.

Raithen

It killed him to ride away, and he felt like his heart was being ripped out of his chest, but he continued on. After a moment he ran into a group of undead dog looking things, he quickly got off of the stallion and drew his blade. The first and biggest growled and leaped, Raithens outstretched blade dispatched of it quickly, he looked up expecting to see the last, but instead he saw air. He whipped around and felt long fangs dig into his leg, swinging with his blade he cleaved the hell hound who bit him in half, then turned to the last blood pouring from his wound, this was going to be fun.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Zer0 could barely contain his excitement as he walked into the room, and the man left. Three toys, all for him! He could do whatever he wanted! Oh, joy!
His lips spread into a smile as he removed the rest of the cloak, and he shrugged his shoulders, then stretched them out. " Kehehehe. We're going to play a game. You like games?" He looked around, to see their responses, at both his appearance, and his question.
The female uttered a soft cry, and she cowered behind the youngest. A healer, by the looks of it. He was wiping the last tears off his face. How cute. The oldest, standing at 5'6", glared at the taller Inhuman, and stood at attention, to intimidate him. He was burly, so obviously a warrior. And, the young woman must've been a blacksmith apprentice. But, she looked very timid. So much more fun.
"Here's the game. In my pocket, I have a cootie catcher! You, the players, are going to pick numbers, until I get to your ' fortune,' You follow?"
The oldest man scowled. " Don't toy with us. We'll fight you to the last. You won't even survive in here with us. I'll snap your neck."
Zer0 frowned. " Aww, don't be too sure of yourself. Let me finish the rules. Your 'fortune' determines what organ I get to take. If you're unlucky enough to get a blank space, you get to eat one of those organs of my choice. Or even better~ I'll open you up like a pig, and force you to choke your roomies here with what guts you have~ Isn't that beautiful?"
He giggled, and the taller man pushed him back. " You sicko."
02 growled. " Your point IS?" Zer0 revealed a disturbing grin, twisting his head to the side again. " The best part is, we can keep playing and playing until you die of bloodloss. Or, until i get new toys! Kehehehehe~ Any questions?"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Well well well, what do we have here. A hero that believes he can.

Hamon was watching the boy fight off his flesh hounds.

He has more than a handful, I better not interfere. I have bigger things in mind.

He walks smugly towards the main building of the city, where the leaders should be hiding out. he lead a pack of assorted minions with him, keeping him safe as they caused guards to disperse and fight alone.

I grow tired of this, by the time I reach the building, I will barely have a fighting force.

He raised his staff above, and shouted out a simple spell to dispatch any guard nearby.

Trahant Vitam!

He absorbed the life out of any fighting guards, causing them to drop dead on the ground. Their corpses were empty, as Hamon absorbed whatever life energy they had left.

Pity, i would have had a great time having them join me.

The path to the main building was clear.

(Blades, your character is out of range of the spell)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 08:47:59 PM by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Me-I do have one, why.

I stand up.

Me-take me, leave the others.

I've left all hope, there's nothing left for me to hang on to.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Raithen quickly dispatches the last hound with a blow to the head, then he limps back onto the stallion. Looking around he spotted a man with a symbol on his ofre head approaching the capital building

Halt!

Raithen charged towards the man on his stallion.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
" Why? Because I can. The feel of another's life force on you is amazing. Blood, organs...It's the most amazing thing to feel. Plus, I've been appointed to do as I please with you guys. You can thank the general for that~"
He grinned madly. " So, you're the first contestant?  Give this man a round of applause! What's your name?"
THe Warrior scowled, but stepped back. If he wanted to go first, it was his choice. Maybe he could come up with an escape method later.
" Now, pick one. 1, 2, 3, or 4~"
His sutured tongue ran across the stiching in his mouth, and he held out his hands, with the cootie catcher extended out.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
She looks at Kyra and gives the note back

"I promised you that i would protect him didnt i? then trust me sweety, i will bring him back intact"

she smiles and starts to gallop after Raithen

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
He heard the word halt! He turned around to see a man riding on a stallion towards him.

Trahant vitam!

He absorbed the life out of the horse causing it to fall over.

No one tells me to halt. especially on a night like this. I worked too hard to get my revenge, and I will not allow anyone to take it away from me. You four, take care of that whelp. The rest, follow me.

Four skeletons waited for the man to make a move, two archers, a swordsman, and one carrying a hammer. Hamon continued on. He was nearing the capitol building.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Jayter

Me-five.

Tyler

I noticed Raithen and another man but this man had the feeling of evil and death, he looked like he could clearly beat Raithen. I decide to but in.

Me-Who are you, you demon.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
Hamon was getting tired of these interuptions.

Titan, deal with that one for me. Make sure he stops talking.

Hamon was at the peak of his power now, the moon was giving him more strength. he was saving a special moment for everyone in the capitol building. He wasn't going to waste it on a couple of foot soldiers.