* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Rebellion: time of day: Morning Weather: Stormy Moon phase: half moon.  (Read 101911 times)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
Me-You can't kill a noble without getting sued you know.

I run at the bigger undead... Thing. The smell of death burning my nose. My eyes water.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Raithen scowled, and limped away from the horse. Taking the scarf he wore around  his neck off, he quickly wrapped it around his wound to stem the blood flow, then he glanced around until he found a regal looking shield with a hawk on it, fitting the Vallor family crest, limping over he grabbed it and placed it in his left hand with his sword in his right. He charged placing the shield in front of his face, the archer fired, one arrow bounded off the shield, but the other went into his injured knee. He dropped, then begrdugingly pulled the arrow out and snapped it.

That stung.

Then he ran the best he could and destroyed both archr with one swing, the swords man raised his sword to strike, and Raithen blocked with the shield, when he went too strike it down though he felt something slam into his back, and he fell on th ground struggling to breath. Both the skeletons raised their sword or  hammer for the finishing blow. With the last of his strength he swung his blade in a circle lopping both skletons legs completely off and destroying them. He struggled to his feet and through blurry eyes saw Tyler about to rngage a mammoth figure,

Tyler go after the necromancer, i'll stall this thing!

Then he tiredly charged.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 09:21:17 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Alyx finnaly reaches Raithen after fighting her way through the army and gets off the horse going to him

"Finnaly caught up with you, i made a promise so you only move when your sure to hit and evade him, i want to take you back to Kyra alive, not death"

smiles to him as she gets ready with the large double bladed axe on her hand
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Zer0 frowned. " Now, don't be such a baby, and pick a damn number. Or i'll take you apart myself, no mercy,, you nameless piece of dirt."
He glared at the boy, then pulled back his Cootie Catcher, and looked in it. " Hmm. I'll pick four for you. Get a straight answer next time."
He moved his hand, opening and closing the toy four times.
"6, 7, 10, or 11?"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
The titan brought its leg back, kicking the weakened soldier, the  bringing to forward to silence the noble.

Hamon was at the gate for the building.

Charge!

His horde broke down this simple gate, and burst through the doors to start a massacre, but Hamon ordered them to stop.

Leave them alive. If anyone decides to b brave, rip out their hearts!

He walks inside to meet a shocked leader. Hamon takes a bow as it was customary to do.

Your highness, I'm glad to finally meet you.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Raithen
(Aqua, I think your post needs to be a sentence or two longer. ;) )

Damn you, ever heard of a dramatic exit?

He was smiling none the less, then his smile vanished suddenly

Alyx, if your here who's with Kyra, she can't fight at all?

He whistled shrilly, the signal for, Rioku to come. Then he turned to Alyx,

Can  you take care of that thing?

He pointed at the behemoth thing.

GM post @ Cortex

Daylin Hakima, leader of Kai Sung stood,

what do you want, necromancer?

He said in a level voice.

(Fun fact, Hakima is wisdom in Swahli, I think.)

Kyra

Rioku tugs insisently on Kyra's shoulder, and she politely asked a soldier if she could borrow a horse. He nodded and got off the horse, then went running into battle. She hopped on the chest nut mare, and they took off following Rioku who had taken too the air. After dodging several battles, she arrived where Raithen was, and was instantly off the horse. She handed him his stuff back and said

Your not dying on me, so take your stuff.

He seemed to smile, then he clipped on his side pouch, gloves, and vest. Rioku landed on his shoulder, and Kyra told him to sit down so she could heal him.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
((sorry about that, this one fits the rules^^))

Alyx, if your here who's with Kyra, she can't fight at all?

Alyx turns to him and smiles

"Rioku is with her, and now you will be too and wont leave her side, got it? your not dying today or anytime soon"

Can  you take care of that thing?

she looked at the big thing and nods

"The worse enemy of a big guy is a small person, so im perfect to beat its ass"

She gets her large axe ready and looked at it with a serious face

"What are you waiting for? Move your ass to her"

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
Very simple. I want your daughter.

His minions are standing guard for him as he awaits for the girl.

Don't refuse, I don't think you have a choice in the matter.

A few more minions walk in and surround the room, all readying their arrows at the leader.

Accept, and I'll call them off. Don't, and I'll make you and that throne a permanent pair.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
Jayter

I ponder 6, 7 10 or 11?

Me-I know what I'll choose, seven million-four thousand and twenty three... And a half.

I smiled, I'll probably die but at least I'll piss someone off before I die. I could've played this game and try to survive a bit longer but no, I've nothing to live for. Let this thing torture me, I don't care.

Me-Do want you want, I'm not playing your stupid games you monster.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Leeta

Leeta walked back into town after a bit and noticed that a lot of people were missing.

Hmm...I wonder where everyone is, its like there is a battle going o-OH SH...I FORGOT TO REPORT IN! THEY WILL KILL ME!

She runs out of the village as fast as cat infused legs can go...not sure how fast that is but its fast enough. it took her about as long as the battle has been going  on, but she's there.

I am a Idiot...

She then see's:ZOMBIES.

...I see dead people...

She walks over to a random inhuman and asks him.

Are the dead things on our side?
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Gm post @ Cortex

Daylin sighed, he had no choice, he sent his daughter out to the man and told her he loved her.

Raithen and Kyra

Kyra waved at Alyx, showing she was their, and was shocked when Raithen wrapped his hands around her waist and placed his lips on her. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back. After what seem like an eternity, they broke apart,

Now will people quit nagging me, I admitted my feelings and quit ignoring Kyra's

Raithen said breathlessly and Kyra just stuttered hopelessly with a blush on her face, Raithen wrapped his arm around hershoulder and fo the first time in a while he smiled.

Gm post @ Meowth

The inhuman glared then responded

Yes, now leave!

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
Hamon takes his prize.

Keep him on your sights, he makes a move, skewer him. Don't leave till I call you.

He gets outside to a waiting titan, who grabs the girl for Hamon. She was struggling for a bit, but the titan proved too strong.

Start heading out. If they see you with that girl, they will not bother attacking. I'll meet you back at home.

The titan ran off, heading back home.

@Blades
(Doing that thing you asked me to do in PO)

The titan grabbed the boy from his beloved, dna slammed his leg down to send a large blast of wind to knock everyone back. The other titans in the city also grabbed a living person, and ran off. The boy was taken prisoner

(Hamon again)

Time to get out of here.

He walked away with a group of minions. All he had to do was lead an attack, his work was finally done. He made his way out of the city. The other undead stayed behind to aid Takima in the seige.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Kyra

Kyra's grin instantly vanished and she was slammed onto the ground, She leaped to her feet, but all she saw was Raithens gloves lying on the ground with Rioku beside them.

Raithen

As he was ripped away he managed to yank his gloves off and throw them, then he commanded Rioku to Kyra, his stomach lurched with each step but regardless he attempted to draw his sword he failed.

Dammit!

He faded into unconsciousness as he was dragged away.

GM post @ everyone

A loud voice booms

Takima warriors burn down the city!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 10:33:49 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Alyx was tossed back with force since she was small and weight less than others, she gets up after a bit and sees Raithen getting taken by the titan, she sees Kyra and goes to her

"Stay here, im bringing him back, tend to the wounded"

Alyx dashes out of the town after the Titan that is holding Raithen, as she was with the axe over her shoulder, thinking to herself

"Dammit... im taking him back..."

she keeps running through the florest, allways with her eyes on the titan carrying him

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Rioku begins to fly after Alyx, once had caught up he 'cawed' telling her to stop, then Raithen managed to scream in a raspy voice

Turn back, re-group and try again later. You'd just get yourself killed, turn Back!

THen unconsciousness claimed him again.

GM post @ nightshade

A takima warrior approached the stable and attepmted to catch it on fire.