* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Rebellion: time of day: Morning Weather: Stormy Moon phase: half moon.  (Read 101740 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Kyra

Kyra forces a smile and Rioku 'coos' in happiness

Sometimes I think Raithen does these kinds of things on purpose

Then she smiles a real smile at Alyx,

Thanks for being a friend.

She turns to the two new comers,

What would your names be?

Raithen

Raithen smiled

I'd like to see you break me

He swung at the inhmans head.

Gm post @ everyone

The undead and Takima warriors retreat leaving the city and Daylins wise old voice booms

Report to me, we've got to have a council of war!

Kyra

Kyra sighs and walks to the room Daylins is in and sit in a chair that's  around the large circular table where Daylin sats at the front.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
When I got this message I was relieved. I quickly run to report to Daylin. Today has been full of emotional and physical challenges. Enter daylins room and I seat myself down.

Me-council of war huh?

Must be pretty serious.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Zer0 scowled.
" Well, now. Looks like you won't go down with a fight. I'll love tearing you apart. I'll turn you inside out. Wear your skin like a shirt~ Kehehehe!"
The warrior rose to his feet, now that someone was fighting back. He put himself in a position where he could fight if called on.
" Zer0, don't be a moron and get excited. You were given orders to not hurt them too bad."
THe eye on his chest rolled, in irritation at it's carrier.
" Shaddup 02~ Kyahahahaha!" He leapt back, and took up the woman as a human shield.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Vixon: Well this is Siren Loxeson from the famous Pendant healer family...And a very close person to me.

As he says that Siren blushes a bit.

Vixon..and well my name is....

Being interrupted by an announcement.

?: Report to me, we've got to have a council of war!

Vixon: My name is Vixon Terroin.

Seeing the little girl sigh. Vixon and Siren follow her into the chamber where the council will be held allowing Siren to sit down as he stands behind her.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Alyx smiles and looks at at Kyra

"My pleasure"

she smiles and follows her and stands beside her looking arround thinking to herself

"Now what...How can we get him back?..."
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
GN post @ kai sung

I believe this is everyone, so let's begin.

Every seat at the table was now filled with warriors, healers or blacksmiths.

Takima struck close to home, and in a more personnel matter, they stole my daughter and several other villagers. I propose we make a small squad to infiltrate Takima, and spy while we plan a major attack, question?

GM post @ Ayara and Meowth

Five Takima warriors, and one flesh Titan burst through the tree line, noticing the inhumans and the human, the flesh Titan charges jarring the earth with the Takima warrior right behind him, blades drawn.

Raithen

Raithen stops his fist inched before the woman's face,

Put her down.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Takima struck close to home, and in a more personnel matter, they stole my daughter and several other villagers. I propose we make a small squad to infiltrate Takima, and spy while we plan a major attack, question?

Alyx looks at them and sighs

"The question is why are you saying th obvious and not formulating a plan? we should be allready getting a plan made so we get them quickly, they wont be expecting such a quick comeback"

she glares at him as she was mad enough

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
GM post

Daylin sighs

Their will be no retaliation strike this quickly as your wanting, we're in no condition to fight. Looking around you, half the villages is ashes and everyone here is half dead and wounded.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Their will be no retaliation strike this quickly as your wanting, we're in no condition to fight. Looking around you, half the villages is ashes and everyone here is half dead and wounded.

She sighs and looks at him slaming her fist on the table

"Wedont need a army for that, we only need our few of out best warriors to go, its easyer to get in and out with fewer people"

she looks at him

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Vixon: If I might intervene for a moment here and make a suggestion. The first thing we need to do is a casualty report. Find out who is alive and still needs medical attention and save as many people as we can to try and keep our strength on defense and offense as strong as possible.

Siren just smiles.

Vixon: We have several healers around this village some quite famous for their abilities. After that then we should be able to formulate  a retaliation plan. That is my thought on this matter.

Vixon: But also what she is saying it is very easy to sneak in with a few than it is with an army. But who all is good at that trade?

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Zer0 grinned. " Don't think I will. Not only can I tear her apart while dodging, but you don't dare hit me while I'm using her. Kehehe~"
His fingers started to tear at her belly skin, as he moved away from his attackers.
" I'm gonna rip your intestines out and throw them on this guy~ How does that sound?"
The blacksmith apprentice squirmed, and began to cry.

Tony had managed to roll about a foot away from his captor's house before giving up, as he didn't want to get his wound dirty.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
But also what she is saying it is very easy to sneak in with a few than it is with an army. But who all is good at that trade?

Alyx looks at him and stands up

"I am, which is why i was suggesting it"

she looks at everyone

" I may be a blacksmith, but in my family we are trained to be silent and efficient when we need to, and my height helps alot in that regard"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
GM post @ Aqua

Faulkner consider their opinions

That's the idea I just proposed and I was about to name off the members before you so rudely interrupted. Now the recomended members that shall go are, Tyler Leore, Alyx,Vixon,Siren, Raithen Ballot and Kyra Colonel, please stand.

He said to Alyx, then turning he sent out a squad of healers

Give me a casualty report now.

Kyra

Kyra stood but mumbled,

Raithen find't make it out of the battle.

Daylin raised a hand to his ear

What my dear?

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
What my dear?

Alyx decides to answer for her, knowing she was not in the best of mind states

"What she meant is that Raithen was captured... which is one of the reasons why i want to go, because i promised Kyra i would keep him alive..."

she looks at kyra and places a hand on her shoulder to try calm her down and let her sit down

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Vixon: Alright I will agree to this. There isn't much I can do here. Heck I am a warrior after all.

Siren nodded in agreement.

Siren: It is ok with me.......

(Mumbling under her breathe)As long as I am with Vixon.)

Looking down at her not sure what she said Vixon just smiles.

Vixon: Siren will come in handy on this if something bad would happen and also if the prisoners are hurt. She is the best healer I know.