* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Old School Pokemon RP [Time:AfterNoon /Weather:Sunny]  (Read 130335 times)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Old School Pokemon RP [Time:Morning /Weather:Slight Rain]
« Reply #480 on: June 29, 2012, 10:12:33 PM »
After minutes of walking in the dark cave we saw a small light. We ran and the light grew larger and I could see the outside then a thought hit me, it was night time. I proceeded slowly and when I went through the door there were two trainers, one with a venusaur and one with a blastoise. There was a sun even though it was a cave, obviously sunny day. The man with the venusaur shouted.

?-Use solar beam!

In an instant it shot out a powerful blast and the blastoise was shifted back several metres.

?-Use skull bash!

It quickly retreated back into its shell.

?-Use poison spore!

Spores fell over the blastoise and it gained a purplish tinge. The blastoise slammed into the venusaur and the venusaur fainted, the blastoise collapsed from poisoning. Both trainers shook hands and departed, the dark gloomy cave returned. That is what a professional battle is like. Cool. Zubat flapped quickly and motioned towards something, I focus my eyes and realise that it's the cave exit. We quickly escape the cave and I'm outside.

Me-Cerulean city here I come.

I walk through route 4.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Redthebeast

• Beginning Trainer
  • Red>Ash>All pokemon trainers
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: June 29, 2012, 10:13:12 PM »
Once Luke was done healing his pokemon for the second time, he went to go eat something in the dining room. After he ate, the only thing he had left to do was train more....but before he could go looking for a battle, it already found him, because he had been challenged to a 2 on 2 pokemon battle by some random person.

Luke: Ugh another one? Fine, then it has to be a double battle..... Lets go Poliwhirl and Growlithe..

Random Trainer: Good, lets go Nidoking and Weepingbell, use Horn Attack and Acid!

Luke: Poliwhirl use Ice beam on Nidoking, then use water gun! Growlithe use ember to stop Weepingbell's acid, then use Fire Fang!

Nidoking was hit by the Ice beam and slowed down a bit, but when Poliwhirl began to use water gun it shot out mud instead.... He learned Mudshot. Which then lowered the Nidokings accuracy causing him to miss Poliwhirl entirely. As Growlithe destroyed the Acid with Ember he charged at Weepingbell landing a fire fang directly on it doing great damage.

RT: Argh, Nidoking use Chip away! Weepingbell use Vine whip!

Luke: Quick Growlithe finish off Weepingbell with Ember! And Poliwhirl Use Mud shot again on Nidoking!

Growlithe began to use ember but instead of just, well embers, bursts of flame came out of his mouth.. He learned flame burst.
Weepingbell was knocked out just as he hit Poliwhirl with Vine whip, who had just shot a clump of Mud at Nidoking doing SE damage knocking it out. Luke wihtdrew his pokemon and told the guy thanks for the battle then went to heal his Pokemon.......
~Red~the~beast~

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 29, 2012, 10:37:56 PM »
Gm Coin flip

2 tails.....The shellder bursts out of the ball....But since it was asleep it couldn't go anywheres....(Requ another flip)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Timmy

"Ivysaur! Solarbeam!"

"Vulpix trap it in a firespin!" Vulpix shoots out an enormous amount of fire entrapping the Ivysaur in it....

Ivysaur faints....

"Good job Vulpix..." Taking her back into her Pokeball...Started walking to the dining hall for a bit..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Rocket

?? : Come on everyone don't pass up this awesome opportunity to have a free cruise! Free food! Free games! Free! Free!

Grunt Disguised 1: Hey Aaron we are almost set up in the ship for our plan....Everything is going very smoothly so far...

Aaron: You idiot get back on the boat and make sure everything keeps going smoothly....

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 29, 2012, 10:41:40 PM »
Warren

Seel finish Ponyta with Aqua jet!

Seel's body was surrounded by water as he slammed into the pokemon, knocking it out. Warren smiled, their new move was working out quiet well. He returned Seel and walked away.

Silene

Gengar knock it into the air with Nightshade, then slam it down with shadow punch!

Nightshade hit, knocking Shellder into the air, who was then slammed back down by the Shadow punch. Silene then threw another poke-ball sucking it in.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Redthebeast

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: June 29, 2012, 10:47:47 PM »
Luke walked back to the dining room when he was done and heard a man yelling something about free stuff or something like that. Then he decided he would go below deck to see if there was anyone down there to battle. When he got down there he found a couple of trainers that weren't really worth the travel but there were a few that proved to be stronger than usual.....

(ready Nightshade :P)
~Red~the~beast~

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 29, 2012, 10:49:10 PM »
I shuffled through the grass and I saw Cerulean City ahead. Just before I exited the grass a sandshrew rolled in front of me, it unrolled and jumped about.

Me-I always wanted a sandshrew, go poliwag.

The sandshrew used fury swipes and poliwag took considerable damage. Poliwag used double slap and the sandshrew was hit three times.

Me-Use hypnosis then bubble.

The sandshrew fell asleep and instead of bubble he did a funny dance and it started to rain.

Me-Ooooo rain dance, use water gun.

Powered by the rain the sandshrew was hit hard but still slept. I threw a pokeball.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 29, 2012, 11:30:21 PM »
GM coin flip

2 heads

The ball shook three times and stood still, Symbolizing the capture was complete.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 30, 2012, 01:53:10 AM »
GM coin FLip
@blades
1 heads 1 tails- IT once again busts out of the pokeball but is in no condition to fight anymore....

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 30, 2012, 02:16:43 AM »
Warren and Silene

Warren was in the dining room, leaning against a wall, bored.

Silene tossed one last poke-ball and it shook, then went still symbolizing the capture. She picked up the ball and clipped it to her belt, then returned Gengar. She walked around until she stumbled into the dining room and spotted Warren. Walking up to him she slapped him and then said,

You ditched me, now I demand you take me shopping!

Warren rubbed his cheek and mumbled a little bit before sighing and nodding his head. They walked out of the dining room and Silene began curiously asking him questions.

Where did you grow up at?

Warren looked at her and responded,

Pallet, not much eventful happened. I was stopped from going on my journey at ten by Team Rocket and just recently left home, what about you?

Silene visibly stiffened at the words 'Team Rocket' but, she said,

I moved around a lot, didn't know my parents. I stayed with a people I considered family but, when I needed them they left me for dead.

It wasn't a lie just... not the whole truth. Warren looked at her, his voice laced heavily with anger.

So their the ones who left you in that forest?

The tone of voice scared Silene and made her come to admire Warren even more. He had spared her feelings and let her win that battle, saved her from death, and was worried about her even though she was a stranger.

Yeah I guess they were the ones who left me in that forest. Look theirs the shop!

Warren was distracted from their conversation as he looked at the small shop in front of them. Silene bustled in looking for new clothes before Warren could say anything. After searching for several minutes she dissapeared into a changing room with a bundle of clothes. Warren walked in and sat on a bench outside of the changing room, awaiting her. She emerged a few minutes later and stunned Warren. She wore a baby blue sleeveless top, tight black jeans with tears at the knees, and a pair of light blue tennis shoes. She topped the whole look off by placing a baby blue cap on her head and said,

What do you think?

Warren just stood their staring and Silene giggled taking it as a good thing. She went to the counter and Warren paid the cashier, leaving his wallet a lot lighter. Silene took a hair brush off the counter and brushed her hair, leaving it silky and laying over her shoulders. Warren and Silene walked out of the store chatting animatedly.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 02:21:25 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: June 30, 2012, 02:33:56 AM »
Timmy

After eating a bit and feeding my pokemon....I set out to the deck to where several people where battling....

A young trainer appears!

"Go raticate!" Hyper fang!

"Go spearow!" Fly into the air! Dodge it! Then use Aerial ace!

Spearow does as he is told....But before he hit he started dashing all over in the air and sped up tremendously! Hitting the Raticate hard...

"Oh yay you learned agility!"

Whats this? Spearow is evolving! Duh do Duh Do duh DO! Congrats your spearow has evovled into Fearow!

"Fearow finish this! Aerial ace again!" Fearow flies at Raticate at full speed and slams into it and knocks it out.

"Fearow return good job!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Rocket

Near the ball room next to the dining area....A shop opens up at random...

"Hear ye Hear ye! We are opening up a shop here that sells stones! Fire, Leaf! water! and Thunder! come get them while they last! There is a limited supply! Come evolve your pokemon! So we dont hav....Erm to make them stronger!"
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 02:38:41 AM by nightshade06 »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: June 30, 2012, 02:40:16 AM »
Warren and Silene

Warren heard the man shout and dragged Silene over with him.

One thunder stone please?

Silene looked at him and added,

A water stone too.

Offline Redthebeast

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: June 30, 2012, 02:42:44 AM »
Luke got bored of looking under the deck for trainers so he decided to go back to the dining room.....when he got there they announced that they were opening a store that sells evolution stones.....Luke ran as fast as he could straight to the register plowing over people not caring what they thought....

Luke: I need a water, leaf, and fire stone please...

The man handed him one of each and Luke gladly paid for them...

Luke: One day I will need to use these, but not today, not today......

~Red~the~beast~

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: June 30, 2012, 02:43:38 AM »
Phillip blinked for a bit..then jumped.

I DID IT. I ACTUALLY CAUGHT SOMETHING THAT WASN'T A ZUBAT.

meanwhile abra was talking with the zubats.

abra:Sooo does he battle a lot? because I don't like battling much.

zubats 1 and 2:Dude, we can't use bite yet, what do you think?

OKAY! lets go train against some trainers! after healing.

A good bit later he walks out of the infirmary with his pokemon, Phillip started looking for a opponent while abra gave a death stair to the zubats.

((say if I need to change anything ._.))
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 30, 2012, 03:16:08 AM »
Timmy

Rushing over to the stall....

"I would like a Fire stone and a leaf stone please!"

Looking around I could see many trainers evolving their pokemon....Growlithes into Arcanines....Eevees into one of the 3...so on and so forth...

"Vulpix I would like you to evolve eventually if you would like to become a Ninetales..."

She looks at me with a confused look as if she didn't know she had a choice....

"Think hard about it....you are beautiful either way..."

----------------------------------------------------

Team Rocket

The trainers are starting to fill the ship up a bit more...

Aaron: I would like it to have as many on there as I can get for this.....

Grunt comes up to Aaron again...

Grunt: Sir we need to set off soon they might get restless and leave....

Aaron: Well then keep them entertained you moron.....Open up the Pool and I don't care do magic tricks for them just keep them there!

Jessie and James sneaks onto the Ship through the cargo....

"Attention everyone who is not busy we will be opening up a pool that is on the deck for everyone to enjoy!"
"Pokemon are welcomed to join too!"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: June 30, 2012, 03:22:05 AM »
Warren and Silene

Warren took the water and thunder stone, then handed the water stone to Silene. She placed it in her pocket, deciding she would evolve Shellder later. Warren placed the stone in one of his side bags, then said,

Lets go to the pool Silene, Seel needs to stretch out.

Silene nodded and they set off for the pool.

(Meowth you que)