Creative Discussions > Pokémon Roleplay

[Pending] Life as a pokemon

<< < (3/4) > >>

Jerry:
Ixmate102, that's completely off topic.

Back on topic,
- So, you can have a Caterpie learning Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Mega Horn and Earthquake? That's what I was getting to on my first question.
- If such things never happened in this dimension, then there is no need to mention that it is another dimension. Simply state the facts, the setting of the world you're dealing with. Something like, "In this world, human and Pokemon have not been co-habitating and live their lives separately." You just elaborate more on that, because that is a single sentence summary. You have to answer why, where, when, what, who, how when you mention something in as much depth as possible.

Why they want to rid the world of Pokemon?
Who exactly decided that?
When did they do that?
How are they doing that?
And I won't say that 'ruling the world with Pokemon' = 'getting rid of Pokemon'...

And what you you mean by "galactic, magma aqua and plasma didn't want to rule the world". They did! They used powerful Pokemon to make the world the way THEY wanted it to be, even if that meant they had to go against OTHER people/Pokemon and bringing them to the ground.

helper08:

--- Quote from: Jerry on July 02, 2012, 09:29:27 PM ---- So, you can have a Caterpie learning Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Mega Horn and Earthquake? That's what I was getting to on my first question.

--- End quote ---
Bug Buzz would make sense, but none of the others, even if it did learn those that would have evolved before it could, just moves that make sense but isn't OP.

--- Quote from: Jerry on July 02, 2012, 09:29:27 PM ---And I won't say that 'ruling the world with Pokemon' = 'getting rid of Pokemon'...

--- End quote ---
oops, that was supposed to be ruling the world without pokemon

--- Quote from: Jerry on July 02, 2012, 09:29:27 PM ---And what you you mean by "galactic, magma aqua and plasma didn't want to rule the world". They did! They used powerful Pokemon to make the world the way THEY wanted it to be, even if that meant they had to go against OTHER people/Pokemon and bringing them to the ground.

--- End quote ---

Exactly, they wanted to change it not rule, Galactic wanted to destroy and create a new world, magma and aqua wanted to either get rid of the sea or land, and expand the sea or land. Plasma wanted to make it so that pokemon couldn't be held captive by trainers. None of these have anything to do with ruling the world

--- Quote from: nightshade06 on July 02, 2012, 08:18:42 AM ---So another words its like before Pokeballs where even invented? O.o

--- End quote ---

In this world the humans hadn't found the way to create pokeballs until then, this isn't in the same world, if that's what your asking

Jerry:

--- Quote from: helper08 on July 05, 2012, 09:20:01 PM ---Bug Buzz would make sense, but none of the others, even if it did learn those that would have evolved before it could, just moves that make sense but isn't OP.
--- End quote ---

If you want them to make sense, then none of those make sense. Larvae do not buzz around, nor create tremors, nor can charge with enough speed and power to use Mega Horn.

--- Quote from: helper08 on July 05, 2012, 09:20:01 PM ---Exactly, they wanted to change it not rule, Galactic wanted to destroy and create a new world, magma and aqua wanted to either get rid of the sea or land, and expand the sea or land. Plasma wanted to make it so that pokemon couldn't be held captive by trainers. None of these have anything to do with ruling the world
--- End quote ---

So you mean to say you would want a house build just to gaze and dream about it after making it? That's what you're telling me when you said they only changed it and not ruling it, despite all their immoral efforts to do so. All of them wanted to rule the world once it fitted their ideals, regardless of what they did to reach it.

However way you put it, they are imposing their belief onto people and took actions against any person getting in their way. If that is not a way to demonstrate power and impose their laws, then what is it if not ruling?

Also, double posting is something that warrants a warning. Avoid doing so please. This board is a sub-forum of the whole forum and the forum rules apply here as well.

helper08:

--- Quote from: Jerry on July 06, 2012, 04:46:01 PM ---If you want them to make sense, then none of those make sense. Larvae do not buzz around, nor create tremors, nor can charge with enough speed and power to use Mega Horn.

--- End quote ---
If a spider (galvantula) a caterpie could, like maybe it could wave it's tail or something

--- Quote from: Jerry on July 06, 2012, 04:46:01 PM ---So you mean to say you would want a house build just to gaze and dream about it after making it? That's what you're telling me when you said they only changed it and not ruling it, despite all their immoral efforts to do so. All of them wanted to rule the world once it fitted their ideals, regardless of what they did to reach it.

However way you put it, they are imposing their belief onto people and took actions against any person getting in their way. If that is not a way to demonstrate power and impose their laws, then what is it if not ruling?

--- End quote ---

they didn't build a house, they changed one, plasma want's to liberate pokemon because he thinks that people don't treat them well, if it was a house, they would have taken away the pets, but they wouldn't have ruled that house after taking away the pets. Galactic would have torn down the house then rebuild it even better so that new people would live in it,

Jerry:

--- Quote from: helper08 on July 06, 2012, 05:49:42 PM ---If a spider (galvantula) a caterpie could, like maybe it could wave it's tail or something
--- End quote ---

Larva != Spider

--- Quote from: helper08 on July 06, 2012, 05:49:42 PM ---they didn't build a house, they changed one, plasma want's to liberate pokemon because he thinks that people don't treat them well, if it was a house, they would have taken away the pets, but they wouldn't have ruled that house after taking away the pets. Galactic would have torn down the house then rebuild it even better so that new people would live in it,

--- End quote ---

Their building a house represents their effort to reach their goal. Changing houses involves as much effort. If they changed houses, that means they now live in that house and have control of that house (ruling). That has nothing to do with what you're saying.

But you still want to say this? Fine! So, that one is like the government imposing laws about keeping pets; banning it even. So you're telling me the government is not the ruler of a country?

Team Galactic would go through all this, and the new people would be subject to their laws, hence ruling that house however way you put it. If they still don't like it, crash bam and they redo it.

Team Rocket still wanted to rule the world.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version