Pokémon Discussion > Games

Learning how to breed in the games. =w=

<< < (3/7) > >>

Miss Wednesday:

--- Quote from: Fenror on July 27, 2012, 03:42:06 AM ---Well, I knew that some pokemon were babies off the top of my head, such as Munchlax, Elekid, Pichu, etc., but I never actually truly thought about it until now. I think I'm going to start breeding more often now.

--- End quote ---
You should, it's fun, I've hatched 2 shiny Pokemon so far, Porygon(Porygon-Z now) and a female Snorunt. =w=

GrizzlyEatsKids:
Yeah, definitely gonna start breeding more. Some friends and I would breed a bunch of our pokemon with a Ditto we caught, and then mix all of the eggs together in a PC Box. Then we would trade eggs, and hatch our new surprise pokemon. The first time I did it with my little brother, I got a Totodile and he got a Magikarp. lol

Miss Wednesday:

--- Quote from: Fenror on July 27, 2012, 03:55:05 AM ---Yeah, definitely gonna start breeding more. Some friends and I would breed a bunch of our pokemon with a Ditto we caught, and then mix all of the eggs together in a PC Box. Then we would trade eggs, and hatch our new surprise pokemon. The first time I did it with my little brother, I got a Totodile and he got a Magikarp. lol

--- End quote ---
That sounds fun xD I should do something like that when PU is finished and I have my breeding stuff set up... ._. my ditto is finally level 100 <3 =w=

GrizzlyEatsKids:

--- Quote from: Miss Wednesday on July 27, 2012, 04:01:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: Fenror on July 27, 2012, 03:55:05 AM ---Yeah, definitely gonna start breeding more. Some friends and I would breed a bunch of our pokemon with a Ditto we caught, and then mix all of the eggs together in a PC Box. Then we would trade eggs, and hatch our new surprise pokemon. The first time I did it with my little brother, I got a Totodile and he got a Magikarp. lol

--- End quote ---
That sounds fun xD I should do something like that when PU is finished and I have my breeding stuff set up... ._. my ditto is finally level 100 <3 =w=

--- End quote ---

:o A level 100 Ditto. I had assumed a while back that I would have one by now, but I guess 2-3 years in the day care just isn't enough...

Miss Wednesday:

--- Quote from: Fenror on July 27, 2012, 04:04:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: Miss Wednesday on July 27, 2012, 04:01:35 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

:o A level 100 Ditto. I had assumed a while back that I would have one by now, but I guess 2-3 years in the day care just isn't enough...

--- End quote ---
Yeah, leveled by the daycare couple, I breed a lot<3 =w=

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version