* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Eternal War  (Read 72650 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Eternal War
« Reply #180 on: July 27, 2012, 05:27:49 AM »
Tylan

Tylan lifted his staff above his head, the blade clashing and sending sparks as marble met steel! Slowly crack began to spread down Tylans weapon and he swore when it sudden;y crack! The staff snapped into two clean and even pieces and Tylan leaped back, the blade just ripping open the front of his shirt and causing it to fall off of him, revealing his bare chest and the long red scar that stretched across his back!  He knew he needed to continue fighting so he held each piece of the staff in one hand, then took a stance, one blade stretching across his stomach defensively while the other was drawn back by his ear, ready for attack! He lunged forward, the weapon that had been by his ear arcing towards Vins sword arm while the other remained in a defensive position!

Daylin: 35/100

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 27, 2012, 05:45:03 AM »
Alala

Dashing at him as he attacked vin...

"Try not to leave yourself too open!"

Attacking with just one blade straight at him.

"Take this!"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 27, 2012, 05:53:47 AM »
Tylan

Tylan smirked, something very rare for him.

You should pay more attention, for a child of Athena you aren't very attentive!

Ten he blade he had reserved for defense shot up, clashing with the daggers and stopping it from reaching Tylan! Then the weapon that had been aimed for Vin suddenly changed course, heading for Alalas arm!

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 27, 2012, 06:10:50 AM »
Alala

I smirk back...

"Gotcha...."

Letting the blade go through my arm...
As it went through I was close enough to grab onto his arm with the same one.....
Allowing for the blade I didn't attack with an opening at extremely close range...

Thrusting it in for a strike...

(I only attacked with one blade :P)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 27, 2012, 06:15:52 AM »
Tylan

The blade pierced Tylans side seconds after he hardened his skin, still delving deep in, but keeping it away from any vital areas. He rips his weapon out of her arm, the blood smearing it, before he yanks her weapon out of his side! Searing pain flashed white hot through his body and his vision blurred for a second, but he took his stance from earlier then swung one of his weapons at Alalas side!

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 27, 2012, 06:54:41 AM »
I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in the familiar sensation of the moons light. My cuts closed and my bruises started to change back to normal color. I breathed in relief. Now I was very confused though.

Me-What are you doing?

Something is very strange 'bout that girl. First she asks me questions then she pins me to a wall then she taunts me then she helps me...
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 27, 2012, 07:00:01 AM »
Umbrea

Umbrea lowered herself to be mere inches from Cornelius face, then whispered

I can be your best friend and your worst enemy. Lucky for you I need your help.

She drew the swords from her back, crossing one in front of her stomach and drawing the other back behind her ear.

You need to prove you have some strength.

Then she seemed to dance as she leaped into he air, small spirals sending her gracefully towards Cornelius with her blades at the ready.She truly was an evil angel.

(Reference to my favorite band!)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 08:19:04 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 27, 2012, 03:53:00 PM »
As the sword neared her side, I interveined and bocked it with my sword! Then I pushed it back and countered by stabbing his arm!
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 27, 2012, 06:39:28 PM »
Tylan and Daylin

Tylan  blocked the stab Vin sentat him and screamed one word

Daylin!

The word echoed around the maze, catching Daylins ear and causing him to stop his attack! HE looked at the twins for a moment before saying

I'll be back.

Then he ran from the corner, his feet carrying him at high speed across the ground! He rounded one last corner and saw his brother fighting with two people and losing!

Brother!

Demonic blade in hand he slammed his foot into the wall, launching him into the air! With the blade swing towards the neck of Vin he swung a kick at Alala!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 08:01:00 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 27, 2012, 07:03:09 PM »
efialtes had falling into a crack while in mouse mode and following vin..once they got there..he sat there...

*in head*How in the world will I get up there.... how in the world will I get out of this crack...
he then gets a idea..he turns into the next smallest thing he can do, a very small bat.. he manages to get out of the crack, and shoot up at the flag...

(ASUBDIUABUAB say if I need to change anyth-Oh wait...I'm not done yet....)

Mikto, because you knew it had to come sooner or later.

Mikto was walking outside the mountain, when he saw a...odd. sight. It looked as if a demi-titan was attacking another demi-titan...

Ooooh~ It looks like things will get bloody...

He sits down to watch this. he was happy, it had been awhile since he last saw bloodshed...

(HRGH. now say if I need to change anything ._.)
TRANSMISSION_END

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 27, 2012, 08:09:52 PM »
Oh crap, Daylins back! He charged at us, looking a bit pissed and swung his sword twards my head! I quickly blocked with my sword, but the force was a bit too much and i got launched into one of the mase walls! I fell to the ground, hurting. I attempt to stand up, and barely do so, and I ready my sword.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 27, 2012, 08:15:48 PM »
Daylin

Daylin let his red eyes glow in the dark, his rage slowly taking over as he saw his brother injured. He drew the demonic blade up to is shoulder, his lips drawn back in a feral growl as he charged, swinging his sword at Vin break neck speeds!

Tylan

Tylan closed his eyes and his weapon vanished, then reappeared an instant later, looking as if it hadn't broken a second time. He let one end trail on the ground while the other was drawn back by his ear as he charged at Alala, one end of his blade whistling towards her arm as he growled

Lets see how you do in a real fight, not a cowardly one!

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 27, 2012, 08:21:46 PM »
My sword glowed. It worked the first time, it might work the second time! I blocked his slash while my sword was glowing, hoping to break his sword. but soemthing unexpected happened.

*CRACK*

The exact opposite was happening! My sword was breaking!

D-.... Dammit!

At the exact moment when it shattered i was launched into another wall, this time I was knocked uncontious, with one half of my sowrd spinning through the air and sinked into the ground next to where I landed.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 27, 2012, 08:24:49 PM »
Daylin

He laughed, his rage overtaking him as he whirled around towards Alala! He saw Tylan attacking her arm! He ran at her, his demonic blades tip scraping the sandy floors of the maze and throwing up small clouds of smoke before he swung his foot in a kick at the legs of Alala!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 08:36:51 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #194 on: July 27, 2012, 08:58:06 PM »
Spectrome sighed. He has stayed back at the armory when everyone else had left. He promised that he would return to them when they completed whatever mission they had been told to. He didn't really see it as his own mission. "It was directed at the demi-gods and the demi-titan. Not me," He spoke softly to himself in Turkish, resting on the coils of his lower body. He didn't have to worry about the demi-titans patrolling the area. They though he was on their side, and didn't even bother to ask. They were peaceful, in a way. And, more hopeful.
He sighed once more, and lowered his head, waiting for some sort of call.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus