* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Eternal War  (Read 88402 times)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Re: [RP] Eternal War
« Reply #300 on: July 29, 2012, 01:10:22 AM »
Spectrome

The demi-monster began moving again, slithering now, to avoid making much noise. He ran into Daylin, who had been searching for the source of his growl..
" Friend," He said softly, with his thick accent. " What are you doing?" He couldn't express all of his thoughts, although his anger was obvious in the tone he was using. He pulled his scarf up a bit more, and closed his eyes, waiting for a response.

Zer0

The teenage demi-titan watched her rub circles on her smooth belly through her shirt while she spoke, idly running his tongue across his lips, smirking. " I'm sure they would make a nice pillow...I don't think you'd want to use mine, though..."
His throat emitted a low growl as she suddenly drew weapons out of the dark shadow in her hand, and backflipped, launching them at his chest. He ducked, to avoid the kunais thrown at him, although one left another scratch on his head, beside the long one running from the top to bottom, and a few others skimmed his shoulders. " I do need this eye, thank you very much."
And I do need this demi-titan, as much as I hate to admit it.
He purred softly, arching his back inward as he felt the blades touch his back, right to the sides of his wings, and dig in.
"Nhh~ A little too low, but at least you tried~"
He dropped to the ground through the two extended blades, bringing his arms together to slide through easily. He rolled over to his side, and rose to his feet, drawing his trademark small, but exceptionally sharp weapon.
He shot forward, getting himself airborne for a few seconds before dropping into a dive, blade extended, aiming for the joint between her arm and her torso.

Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 29, 2012, 01:18:04 AM »
Daylin

Spectrome! Glad to see you are alright! We were training because we ran into a-

A shrill whistle split the air and Daylin jerked to attention.

Sorry Spectrome, I'll explain later!

Then he began to run down the hallways at full speed, his feet causing the ground to tremble as he slammed them down!

Umbrea

Umbrea began to quickly dissolve into the shadows, but side was still sliced deeply in her side, blood starting to pool around the wound and spill over the edge!She appeared ten feet behind Zer0, a barrage of ten kunai and shuriken flying at Zer0s back as she formed and threw them! Then she leaped into a spiraling forward, her arms spinning forwards blades extended!

Daylin: 35/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 29, 2012, 01:18:54 AM »
I saw right through his attack, it was the same one he used on me last time. I ducked, acting like I feel for it then blocked the lower one with my sword. Then I attempted to counter with an uppercut slash while my sword was glowing!

(Say if I need to change anything. ._.)
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 29, 2012, 01:27:12 AM »
Tylan

Tylan smiled.

You aren't gonna beat me with the same old trick.

Then he slid to the side, the blade whizzing past him, leaving Vin wide open for the punch Tylan swung at his side! As he threw the punch he simultaneously slammed his knee upwards,hoping to hit Vin in the stomach with it!

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #304 on: July 29, 2012, 01:47:17 AM »
Spectrome

"Spectrome! Glad to see you are alright! We were training because we ran into a-"
The man was about to speak, but before he could even say anything, Daylin interrupted him.
"Sorry Spectrome, I'll explain later!"
The spines all over Spectrome's body flared, and then flattened in protest, but the boy already took off running. Having nothing better to do, Spectrome followed, although slowly and sulking. They had the nerve to train, and then not notify me? Whatever. It didn't matter. He shook the whiny thoughts out of his head, and continued to follow, anticipating what was happening.

Zer0

Although not expecting the onslaught of kunais and shurikens, Zer0 DID expect her to go for his back again, so he moved himself to avoif that attack. However, the shurikens and kunais weren't as easy to dodge, and some of them were embedded into his upper arms, and his shoulder. He angrily tore them out, whipped around, and started to throw all the ones that hit him, drawing his weapon again, and making himself airborne to spiral dive again, smirking. He wasn't gonna fool around THIS time. No, she was a demi-titan. Maybe he wasn't allowed to kill her, but that didn't mean he was gonna go easy on her.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 01:49:24 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 29, 2012, 01:58:11 AM »
Umbrea

Umbrea crossed her swords in front of her, the weapons meeting and the dive combined with the strength from er0 sent her skidding back! She She summoned four kunai, then threw one at the front of Zer0, then shadow traveled behind him and threw another kunai at his back! She quickly followed up by traveling to his right side and throwing a kunai at him from that angle,before traveling to his left side and throwing a kunai at that side! As the kunai flew at him from all direction she sheathed her swords and noticed a small bar on the ceiling, covered by shadows. She closed her eyes, melding with the shadows and appearing in the air by the bar! She reached her hands out and soundlessly grabbed the bar, before twisting around where her legs were draped over he bar and holding her up, her arms crossed across her chest and her hair falling backwards.She closed her eyes and began to listen, she was acting like a bat......

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 29, 2012, 03:24:44 AM »
Both of the attacks landed, but I wasent done yet... I still had some energy!

RrrrrrrrAAAAAAGH! I've had enough of you!

I started slashing at him wildly, in a rage of sorts leaving nothing but openings.

(I doupt it's OP since I'm leaving openings, but if it is i'll edit. .-.)
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 29, 2012, 03:31:06 AM »
Tylan

Tyln dodged and blocked blow after blow, but his injury was slowing him! He stumbled back,tripping and falling to the ground, his staff in front of him, trying to hold off Vins sword! AS think cracks began to spread down his lbade Tylan began to sweat,struggling to get away! With a mighty crack his blade shattered, letting Vins blade slam downwards and Tylan closed his eyes,expecting excruciating pain! Sparks flew as a blade stopped Vins, its deadly silver glistening under the torch light! A voice, low and filled with suppressed rage cut the air.

I thought I told you, don't touch my brother!

Then with both hands clutching the hilt Daylin steeped in the way of Tylan, his body defending him. He drew the sword back and then let loose an onslaught of vicious slashes, all in the direction of Vin, he was careful not to hit any vital areas though.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 29, 2012, 03:51:52 AM »
I let loose ficious slashes of his own, trying to counter him somehow to get to Tylan, but unfurtunately the same thing happened again... Only this time every time for every time our blades clashed a crack appeared on my sword.

*CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK* *SHATTER*

This time the blade shattered into tiny peices, and I was cut in the shoulder by his blade. I was launched into a wall again, still cauntious, but with small cuts everywhere on my body, and of course a large one on my shoulder.

Again...

The pain made the rage in my eyes quickly fade away and I realise what i just did.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 29, 2012, 04:02:03 AM »
Daylin

Daylin roared, watching as Vin slammed into the wall. He charged up to Vin and proceeded to scream in his face.

You ever threaten my brother again, ever, and I will kill you! I will rip out your insides and feed them too the Hydra and throw you in Tartarus where you belong!

He drew his hand back, slamming his fist into the wall inches from Vins head and watched as his fist began to leak blood and the wall held a large indent!

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 29, 2012, 04:31:32 AM »
I sat there, nothing but fear in my eyes. Not only because of the threat, but because of what I just did. Why did I....?

Why... why did I attack him like that?! I didn't want to... I couldent control myself... am I... some sort of animal?!

I looked at my hand, I was still gripping onto the handle. I quickly let go, and saw my hand was actualy bleeding... how hard did I grip onto that... I didn't... Then realisation hit me... I was going to kill him... I couldent speak, couldent come up with any excuses for why I did it... I just sat there, afraid... hurting.

(Vin is now officialy draumatised. Say if I need to change anything.)
. . .

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 29, 2012, 04:36:30 AM »
Alala

Thinking to myself...
"Psh as I thought that promise will be harder to keep than he thinks..."

Stretching a bit trying to get the soreness out....

"Gyah you guys are acting like idiots now....If this is training don't take it too overboard with it...All 3 of you.."
"What is the use of training if you end up killing each other..."
"I know I have a lot to learn and it looks like you 3 do too...If you choose to accept the fact we are all still young and naive...or not it is the truth.."
"Learn from one another...Fight along side one another...Be friends with one another..."
"War isn't easily won but it makes the struggle a lot easier when comrades get along.."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 29, 2012, 05:09:15 AM »
Tylan and Daylin

Daylin pointed his sword at Vin, his hand turning purple from the strength of his grip as h swung the sword, it cutting through the wall above Vins head like butter! He slammed his sword into the ground up to the hilt after he had pulled it back.

Who are you to try to take my brother life? Who are you to dictate who lives and dies? Who are YOU to even think your life was worth anything, you backstabbing Tit-

Daylin stop!

Daylin whipped around to see Tylan standing, supported by his staff which had once again fixed itself. He had one hand clutched across his stomach, holding his wound which had reopened in the fight, the other gripping the staff to support him. His blue hair was matted with sweat and his white eyes emotionless as he slowly walked towards Vin. He reached his hand out to help Vin up, while saying

You have got some questions to answer.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 29, 2012, 05:35:10 AM »
I literaly couldent speak. Everything he said was right, i'm a backstabbing titan. First I ended up betraying and killing my best freind, then I betrayed my own kind and went to the gods for help, only to wind up almost killing one of my own allies. I took Tylans hand, my expression unreadable. I wasent sure If i could answer.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 29, 2012, 05:44:05 AM »
Tylan and Daylin

Tylan took his hand pulling him up. He coughed up small amounts of blood, spitting them onto the ground before wiping his moth with his wrist. e placed his hand on Vins shoulder before whispering, his voice carried by the wind that began to stir.

I've had worse, don't worry about me Vin. I think we found out what your biggest weakness is. And you are going to need Daylins help to get past it. I'll give you a moment to recover from shock then you begin training.

Dayln snorted.

I am not training hi-

Tylan cut him off by spitting a mouthful of blood and spit onto his boot.

Yes you are, so prepare.

Then Tylan fell back against a wall, his eyes slightly sagging as he struggled to stay awake.