* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Eternal War  (Read 88401 times)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Re: [RP] Eternal War
« Reply #315 on: July 29, 2012, 05:48:50 AM »
Zer0

The child of Perses grinned, almost maniacally, as she started to throw the kunai at four points, on the four sides of him. He chuckled softly, twisting his body to the side, and taking the first kunai completely into his body. He spasmed a little, and then purred. " Well, that feels nice. That kunai of yours is buried in my side. I can feel it in between my large and small intestine~~~ Nhhhnnnhnnn~" He chuckled, and then twisted to the side. " However, I doubt that a knife in the back will feel quite as good...So, I think I'll dodge this one..." He grinned, grabbing it as it passed by. it cut his hand, but at least he got it. Bracing himself, knowing that he wouldn't dodge them fast enough, he took both of the kunais into his arms, making sure it avoided muscle, but ended up piercing bone, which hurt more. But at least he would move it, as it wasn't entirely broken.
With great effort, he pulled the two other weapons out of his arm, and looked around. " Aww, c'mon. Now where'd you go? Will I have to coax you out? Or will you be a nice little demi-titan, and come out for me? After all, you ARE a guest. You should abide to my rules~"
Since when was that? You don't even follow that rule. You imbecile.
"You, I'm ignoring, okay? I'm busy."

Spectrome

The demi-monster was slightly confused, as he arrived in the mittle of a mini battle. He hand't understood most of what was being said, but apparently, the younger brother Daylin was upset. He honestly wasn't sure what to say, so he stood there, looking as emotionless as possible, trying to put together what had been happening.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 29, 2012, 05:58:17 AM »
I had so many mixed emotions, and so many thoughts going through my head. I half wanted to just die, so i wouldent hurt anyone else, and I also wanted to live and try to fix it. I sat down, trying to calm down and recover from what just happened. I was finaly able to say something though...

... Sorry...
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 29, 2012, 06:29:15 AM »
Umbrea

Umrea listened to him wander around quietly looking for her. She could hear him and when she knew he was right below her she dropped! She spiraled downward and then drew her swords, pointing it straight down at Zer0!

Tylan

Tylan noticed Spectrome, but he thought he was hallucinating. He shakily got to his feet, then turned to Vin.

I need to know, what triggered you to go into that rage?

He leaned against the wall, awaiting an answer.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 30, 2012, 05:07:26 PM »
Vin

I thought for a moment. I was in no position to insult right now, so I better just come clean.

I think it was the insults... But I'm not that sure to be honest.... Taunts usualy dont drive me to kill someone.....
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 01, 2012, 04:49:50 PM »
Daylin

Daylin had known where this was going from the beginning. He sized up Vin, then cautiously summoned his blade and said

I want you to fire whatever energy you have left into the wall. No we won't be sparring but you still have to fire all your energy out through those blasts.

Tylan

Tylan turned to Alala as Daylin began to speak. Something was off abut her, she seemed to be.... Different. 

Would you mind if I ran a sort of experiment on you?

(Nightshade, you can do what we were talking about on P.O if you want now.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 01, 2012, 11:05:12 PM »
Alala

Looking at Tylan rather confused....

"What do you mean experiment....You aren't cutting me open....Sorry if that is like a thing for you."
"I like my guts staying inside thank you!"

Every once in a while flinching from the pain on her right arm from the stab..

"But if it isn't anything like that than sure explain what you have in mind.."

(Alala met some rather odd things in her travels :P)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 02, 2012, 03:02:51 AM »
Tylan

Tylan nodded, then in a flash his staff appeared. He drew his arm back and threw it like a spear at Alalas neck!

Channel your energy, stop the weapon!

Then he crossed his fingers and hoped he was right! He suspected that Alala had a power she didn't know about.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 02, 2012, 04:08:29 AM »
Alala

Obviously not prepared for that.....Letting out a rather girly scream....

"Ahhhh What the!...."

Before I could even think I flung my spear up and a charge of electricity flew out of it clashing with the staff sending it flying up into the air....
Never doing that before....ever I collapse from exhaustion....
Right before blacking out...

"What the hell was that....?"

Waking up several moments later.....Looking extremely confused at what just happened....
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 05:38:43 AM by nightshade06 »

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #323 on: August 02, 2012, 06:59:27 AM »
Zer0

The demi-titan sidestepped, although on of the blades struck deep into his back. He winced, his right wing going lip, with a chunk of flesh hanging out of his back with it. He angrily spun around, and fid all the Kunais he had caught at Umbrea as she fell continued her descent downward. He backed up, still facing her, and drew his own dagger, moving back to his prized possession, and his throne of gore farther back in the room. " This is foolish, you know? A woman like you should know how to pick her fights. I don't think it was so wise to pick one with me. I believe I out-rank you. Just look around you. All this carnage was caused by my hand. Do you really want to end up like these corpses?"
 He crossed his arms, prepared for another attack, although he swayed involuntarily.

Spectrome

The demi-monster's spines pricked up, and he shifted his position, trying to draw a bit of attention to himself. He was still in the dark about what had just happened, what they had been doing, and even why  no one had gone in to notify him that they had escaped. " Now what?" He asked gruffly, the long claws on his lizard-like feet scratching the ground to draw more attention.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 07:01:58 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 02, 2012, 09:57:00 PM »
Tylan

Tylan nodded, just like he thought.

You are a child of Zeus, you were lied to because the last child of Zeus to be born twenty five years ago was Aaron, leader of the demi-gods. His powers rival even that of the gods.

He turned around as he heard Spectrome speak.

Now we go our separate ways, finish this game and continue on.

Then he turned around and waved for Daylin to follow him.

From this point on we are enemies. We will take your flag, but fairly. We'll be back soon.

Then they both turned around and began to walk away.

Umbrea

Umbrea landed lightly on the ground and listened to Zer0.

I have a deal for you. I can promise you much more carnage, demi-gods carnage at that if you come with me. What say you?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 10:28:21 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 03, 2012, 12:20:16 AM »
*I'mma just kinda skip to after Daylin runs off and everything, is that okay?*
Well...That was pretty anti-climatic.
Very.
Ayara moved back to her position, and Artemis did the same. They could here various noises echoing down the hallways, but stayed in place.
Do you think that any of the flags have been stolen yet, sister?
Ayara shrugged, without turning around.
I dunno. But as of right now, we have to assume the game is still on. Be ready for anything.
Artemis glanced back at her sister.
As serious as usual...
She shook her head, and then looked around at the surrounding caverns a bit.
Take you back, doesn't it, Sister? Being in dark, narrow pathways, knowing that you could be attacked at any moment... Just like when we were little.
Ayara didn't turn around.
Tsk. Yeah. Don't forget damp and dingy. Although even these paths are better than some of those old alleyways.
Artemis nodded.
I must admit, some of those alleys weren't fit for wild animals...
...Let alone street rats like us.
Artemis shook her head, then went back to keeping watch.
Well, we were better off than some.
If you're talking about the fact that we didn't wind up dead in a sewer, then not by much.
The conversation trailed off as the two went back to listening for approaching enemies.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 03, 2012, 12:28:26 AM »
Tylan and Daylin

Tylan and Daylin walked quietly down the halls, whispers suddenly catching there ears. Tylan pressed a finger to his lips, quieting Daylin and listened. He was sure it was the twins just beyond the wall in front of them! He pointed at the wall, then nodded ad Daylin. Daylin quietly began to scale the wall, Tylan behind him, struggling to keep up as the gash on his side pained him.

After some time the two reached the top of the wall and eered ovr the edge, spotting the twins talking quietly. They summoned there weapons and Tylan laid low, trying not to be seen as Daylin leaped off the top of the wall, swinging his blade in an arc at Ayara as he got close enough!

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #327 on: August 03, 2012, 02:37:25 AM »
Spectrome

Tired of being ignored, he followed the brothers. They had some explaining to do, and he was sure that he wasn't going to get anything out of them is he just sat there, and waited. Slinking as quietly, but as quickly as possible behind them. He flattened himself against the wall when he noticed that they were climbing. He rose onto his last four feet to peer over the wall, only the upper half of his face visible, and noticed the twins. He eyed them, and the brothers curiously, to see what they would do next.

Zer0

Zer0's expression lit up, and, as his back muscles shook and twitched, retracting his mangled wings, and sealing over them, he spoke. " Sounds like a plan to me. I do love demi-gods. They bleed nicely. Almost over-confident." He arched his back, stretching, and flinching, as some of his wounds began to bleed again. "My only problem is, transportation. Where are you currently staking out?" While he spoke, he ran a hand down the wound on his belly, where he started to fish around inside himself for the shadow kunai that had been thrown earlier.
That's gross, man. Stop it.
" I can't fly now until my wings mend, so I'm gonna have to get there on foot..." Zer0 paused, grinning, and wincing a bit, his hand still groping around for the knife inside him, "...although, I'm sure that shadow ability comes in handy with travel..."
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 03, 2012, 03:35:27 AM »
Barely a second after the twins had stopped talking, Ayara heard a small, barely distinguishable noise.
What was that?!
Ayara looked around, searching for the source of the noise, and looked up and over her shoulder in time to see Daylin falling towards her, sword poised to strike. Ayara jumped foward, avoiding the blade of the sword. However, the tip tore through the back of her shirt, leaving a small, paper-thin cut, and revealing one of the larger scars on her back. She whipped around, summoning her Kusarigamas.
Oh, so you CAN be quiet. When you dashed past Artemis earlier, you were being louder than a blind bear blundering through a jungle.
Ayara quickly settled into a fighting stance, her Kusarigamas ready to strike. Artemis, who at this point had moved over to stand next to her sister, did likewise with her Quarterstaff.
Mr.Daylin, I don't suppose you'll be nice and tell us if your brother is here, too?
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #329 on: August 03, 2012, 03:39:53 AM »
Spectrome

Spectrome flattened the spines on his head, so that he would be less noticeable. It looked like they were about to fight, although he still wasn't too sure on what was going on. But, he assumed that he shouldn't bother Tylan, as he seemed to want to stay hidden. Instead, he just looked on, albeit boredly.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--