Creative Discussions > Pokémon Roleplay

[RP] PMD: Guardians of Bokiri ~Time: Evening, Weather: Partly Cloudy

<< < (2/14) > >>

GrizzlyEatsKids:
TEAM KATANA

Leon and Tsuna arrived at the guild. They had gotten there before most pokemon had even left the city, but they could see that a line was quickly forming. The Guardian Tower was huge. The duo had passed it before, but never had time to truly appreciate it. That was until now. Standing in line, they marveled at the magnificence of this large tower, its sleek, metallic walls shining in the sunlight.  When they got to the front of the guild, they were actually not allowed to even go inside. In front of them was a table, where a Lucario sat. Next to him stood an Arcanine.

Can we join?

Um, Tsuna, I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way.

Tsuna must have been eager to join, as he wasn't one to go right out and say things such as that.

GM POST

Um, Tsuna, I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way.

The Lucario, or Sirius, as his name was, just sat there for a moment, observing the two pokemon. He liked something about these two, maybe they could even handle taking on one of the harder dungeons.

Well, let's see. The Arcanine said. Well, we've recently had several Reviver Seeds stolen by a group of thugs. Those thugs have split up and we believe they have run all the way to the bottom level of five different dungeons. We will have you go to Flat-

Sirius held up his hand and silenced the Arcanine.

No, let's have them go to Sand's Castle.

S-sand's Castle? But isn't that where Electivire is?

Did I stutter?

Arcanine's face grew slightly red. He hated it when Sirius did this to him. He turned back to the Oshawott and Zorua.

You will go to Sand's Castle. It is a dungeon on the beach just to the southeast of here. We believe that one of the thugs, an Electivire, is holding one of our Reviver Seeds at the very top of the dungeon. Be careful, as he is dangerous. Return the reviver seed to us, and you may just be able to join the team.

The-Blades-slave:
Team Dominus Solar

With a pop, they appeared in the front of the line. Warrren sighed, watching as Team Katana was given there mission.

This is going to take a while.

Warren nodded and approached the line.

We would like to join.

(He is speaking mentally.)

NexosYourGayBestFriend96:
The duo were almost to the tower, and Shiron stopped walking and sprinted at them, and stopped abruptly. Excitement and energy was overflowing.

Can me an my partner join?! We've been wanting to join a guild for a while now, so can we, can we pleeease?!

Dexter caught up, sighing.

Shiron, slow down, I doubt it'll be that easy. They'll probably test us before they let us join, and besides, we need to wait.

Shiron pouted, but nodded.

So... can we join?!

Dexter faceplamed.

GrizzlyEatsKids:
GM POST

Sirius sat there as the table was approached by another team. This one asked him to join, but spoke to him in his mind. This could be a formidable member of their guild once trained. He turned to the Arcanine, who went by the name of Archie.

How many team's have we sent to Scarlet Cave?

Um, only maybe four or five.

Good, send them there, they might be strong enough to take care of that Scizor.

Archie was starting to doubt the boss's decisions. He had just sent another team to Sand's Castle! And they hadn't seemed particularly strong either. Come on, a white Zorua!? He turned to the Abra.

Well, a Scizor is one of several thugs that has stolen a Reviver Seed from the guild. He should be at the bottom level of the dungeon Scarlet Cave. He is known to be a dangerous criminal, so watch yourself. If the battle gets too dangerous, don't hesotate to escape.

Sirius then glared at Archie.

Return the seed to us and we might let you in the guild.

Desbear:
efialtes finally gets there. he waits at the back of the line until he finally gets to 2nd in the line.

Hello!

In the background you could see a ralts running at high speed to the front of the line. it looked as if she was cutting.

Sorry! sorry!

she finally just teleported to beside efialtes.

*pant* *pant* I hate *pant* you. *falls over*

what took you so long?

I don't know. maybe because your a 4 legged pokemon that can move fast?

Whaaaaatever.

he looked back up...and someone had cut infront of him!

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

[SIINTCA]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version