Creative Discussions > Pokémon Roleplay

[RP] PMD: Guardians of Bokiri ~Time: Evening, Weather: Partly Cloudy

<< < (12/14) > >>

The-Blades-slave:
Sub-GM post @ Meowth

Gero vaguely took notice of the two teams standing before him.

If you want congratulations, you've come to the wrong place. Archie is inside, give your reviver seeds to him.

Team Dominus Solar

Warren shook his head, and grabbing a hold of Silene's arm, he dragged her to where the Delibird was located.

I dunno if it exist, but would you have an item that could increase my strength?

He spoke a loud at Delibird, awaiting an answer.

NexosYourGayBestFriend96:
Shiron nodded and grabbed Dexter's arm.

Come on Dexter! Let's go finish the mission!

Dexter quickly nodded and ran with Shiron into the guild. They both looked around.

Wooooow~! So this is what a Guild's like!

Dexter nodded, not really as excited. He couldn't put his finger (Er, stubs) on how that Bisharp fianted so easily. Was it set up? Was Shiron stronger than he thought? Shiron noticed the Arcanine and his eyes shined. He snapped Dexter back to reality and they both approached the Arcanine.

Mission accomplished!

He held the Reviver seed to the Arcanine.

Desbear:
efialtes shook his head and started heading towards the guild opening. he then looked back at the gallade.

Congratulations is nowhere near what I'm looking for. We almost failed that dungeon. no way its deserved.

he stumbled in and waited behind a team with a riolu and a ralts.

Ugh....that went horribly wrong...

yeah... we need to be more...prepared.

and not going in water dungeons/

They patiently waited...

[SIINTCA ._.][Seriously. say if I need to change anything.]

GrizzlyEatsKids:
GM  @ Blades

Well, an item the boosts attack, hmm. Hoo! I know just what you need!

Delibird opened a door and walked in. A minute later, he came out with a yellow and red band.

Hoo! Here is your item, the muscle band! When worn, it slightly boosts all physical attacking moves!

GM @ Nex and Meowth

Arcanine took the seeds from each team. They were then scanned by Porygon Z, and Arcanine gave them their badges and item bag. They were also given instructions about getting their free item and that they must return by evening.

lubbies:
Lubcakes struggles to the second floor, carrying Celeste. Lubcakes approaches the arcanine.

me-We umm, got the seed, do you know where we can rest and recover?

Celeste was still out cold, Lubcakes' little arms were straining, even though she was small, she was heavy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version