* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 140741 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds |Port Royal|Night|Raining
« Reply #480 on: April 04, 2013, 12:52:56 AM »
Nexalas

He calmly covered his ears, knowing how loud cannons can be.

Protan

He smiled, they were almost there. Everything was running fairly smoothly considering the circumstances, and he couldn't wait to finish this mission. He didn't like this place at all, there was barely any color to speak of.

He remembered the cannons and quickly covered his ears, not wanting to be deaf.

Sone

His eyes widened, he was about to leave the ship to see if there were anymore people and he saw some ships off in the distance. His heart sank, whatever survivors there were back there were as good as dead. He quickly looked around.

Do we have everyone we can carry?! Because I don't think we have a lot of time left!
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: April 04, 2013, 02:56:36 AM »
Soul

He emerged from one of the Gummi's after taking another wounded in, and heard Sone cry out. Soul looked to see what he was talking about. He turned and was faced with flying pirate ships, cannons aimed at Port Royal.

Quick, what can we do? He thought to himself. Then, he got something. We need to protect these people! Everyone who has a projectile spell and is willing to deplete a portion of their magic reserves, meet me on the beach! Everyone else, get who you can to the Gummi's!

I hope we can at least stop the first volley of cannonballs and possibly damage the ships. Once everyone fires at least one spell, we can get back to the Gummi's and leave.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: April 04, 2013, 05:10:38 AM »
Celine

Celine heard Soul's command and ran to him.

No. That won't work. The ships are far too big, far too powerful for us to try to fight or even damage. We have to get our forces and get out of here immediately. If the ships get too close, we may not be able to escape.

She looked through the already unfolding chaos, a truly horrible scene. Where were Jack and Leon?
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: April 04, 2013, 12:14:25 PM »
Sone

Sone punched the side of the door, cursing. He could have saved more, but he wasn't thinking. He didn't think they would get here this fast. He was silent for a short moment. He looked around, not seeing any survivors that he could help, only chaos.... Come to think of it....

Where are Jack, Leon, and everyone else?!

He jumped down from the ship.

Not even half of us are here, I need to see if I can find them.
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: April 04, 2013, 01:56:25 PM »
Soul

He heard Celine, and reconsidered his plan, then heard Sone. No, you stay with Celine and get who you can and leave. I'll look for the others. We can handle ourselves. Jack and Leon would rather have Celine safe than themselves.

He turned to go look but he thought to himself, I haven't the slightest clue of where they could be either.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: April 05, 2013, 12:15:54 AM »
Celine

She glared at Soul.

No. I'm not leaving without them, and I can take care of myself, thank you. In fact, I could probably beat you to a pulp.

She ran off, frustrated and annoyed. Who did this guy think he was? He was just some newbie trying to give orders, and he did so very poorly. Celine had to stop herself, though. She couldn't take out all of her frustration on the new guy, he was just trying to help. She needed to find the others, though.

Bam!

Someone slammed into her, not watching where they were going. She began to fall backward towards a deep puddle of water when someone else caught her from behind. She looked up.

Leon!

He was soaking wet, giving an injured man a piggyback ride, yet he somehow managed to catch Celine.

You ok?

Never better.

It was partly a lie. Celine stood up, slightly wishing that Leon wouldn't let go of her (but he did).

Good. I'm gonna try and get this guy to the ship, and help as many people that I can along the way. Find Jack and get out of here. I think saw him by the tent a little while ago. If I'm not by the ships when you get back, don't wait for me. I'll get back to headquarters, I promise.

Celine nodded, and before turning away, spoke to Leon again. She knew that the pirate ships were preparing to attack, and they didn't have much time. A lump formed in her throat, and she hoped that this wouldn't be the last time that she saw Leon.

Leon, be safe. I...I love you.

Leon nodded and gave her a thumbs up, managing the best smile he could, given the current conditions.

Don't worry, I'll be fine. Oh, and I love you, too.

The two parted ways, each of their hearts heavy. They both knew that something wasn't right.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: April 05, 2013, 12:28:15 AM »
Tylan
Tylan watched helplessly as the ship approached, face stoic, eyes glazed over. His electric blue hair drifted with a gust of wind, and suddenly, a fire lit deep within his eyes. His voice was strong and unquestionable as he spoke, "everyone, get to the ships." Without another word, the lids of his eyes slowly drifted closed, and he was serene. After a moment, a light blue glow began to surround him, and a hum of power sounded off of him. "Amplifya... MOVE!" He'd never felt such raw power, he felt invincible!

He seemed to take a step, and then he was a flicker, nearly invisible as he ran. He rushed to and fro, scooping injured warriors up from each trip, and rushing them to the ship in seonds. He didn't care which ship, he was just getting them to ships.

Warren
Warren watched Tylan for a moment, before grinning the first full blown grin he had in a long time. "You heard him, to the ships!" He'd done it. He'd reached the next level, and everyone was seeing the power of it.

Daylin: 35/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: April 05, 2013, 12:36:55 AM »
Sone

He was about to go after Celine, but hesitated. She was right, she wasn't a damsel in distress. He sighed, and tried thinking quickly.

I'm going to backtrack a little to see if there are any survivors. Just because I'm not as fast as Tylan doesn't mean I can't cover a lot of ground quickly. I'll also try to see if the others are alright.

He was about to dart in the direction of the camp, but then he saw a blue blur go by again and again, bringing more and more survivors to the ships.

He didn't say a word, and instead started making sure if the survivors were okay, making sure to stay out of the blurs way. That tears it, Sone officially only ranks fifth place in speed.

Nexalas

His eyes widened, suddenly feeling an extremely strong force being unleashed. He ran to the front of the ship, looking out towards the port.

That power...

Suddenly, a smile slowly grew on his face. He never felt a power like this before. This war suddenly got more interesting to say the least.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 11:45:48 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: April 05, 2013, 01:46:19 AM »
Soul

Soul bit his lip. Beat me to a pulp my arse. He wished he could say something back, but he knew it wasn't the right time. He watched as Tylan flickered back an forth, transferring people to the Gummi's as fast as he could. I wish there was something I could do to help. Rather than just sit here.

What could he do? Sone was checking everyone, Celine went off to find Jack, Tylan was getting literally everybody onto the ships, Soul himself had no clue where Jack was... What else was there to do besides fly a Gummi to HQ? He didn't know where that was either!
[SIGNATURE]

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: April 05, 2013, 05:19:59 AM »
GM POST

Davy Jones smiled. The ships, now close to flying above the shore, signaled that it was time. This time, he unleashed the command himself.

FIRE!

The canons were activated, a dark aura bursting inside them. They shot huge spheres of dark energy into the air, which began to spawn many Rapid Thrusters and Air Pirates, which then began to descend upon the city! Davy Jones gave off an evil, wicked laugh.

This is the night Port Royal becomes ours!

The crew cheered.

Leon

Throwing those he had rescued in a ship, he turned at the sound of screaming. Then he noticed why. Heartless were raining from the sky. He summoned his keyblade, Animus, and ran out to the people.

Rescue who can, and stop the heartless from getting to the injured!

He noticed that these were flying heartless, which just complicated things even further.

We've got to clear out some of these heartless before we can fly put of here! No one try to leave through the ships, the heartless will take the ship down!

He hoped everyone would listen.

Celine

Searching for Jack, Celine took a step back and gasped when she realized that the Nocturnes were using some sort of heartless canon. She noticed a swarm of them heading toward her general area and held up her hand.

Thundara!

The swarm broke apart, two Rapid Thrusters and an Air Pirate falling to the ground before disappearing into darkness.

Suddenly, something, she assumed an Air Pirate, rammed into her back and she slammed into the wet concrete!

Jack

Jack noticed the Thundara that was released not too far up ahead.

Celine!

He ran in the direction of the spell before an Air Pirate swooped down in front of him. The dark power began to surge once again deep inside Jack as he summoned his keyblade.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: April 05, 2013, 12:26:04 PM »
Sone

He was about to jump onto a building, but then noticed Celine was being attacked by an Air Pirate.

Celine!

He dashed to the heartless, and before it could strike, Sone stabbed it first, and then span around twice, slashing an X into it's chest with his keyblade before it disappeared. He went wide eyed for a moment, not sure where that came from. He shook it off and knelt down to Celine, looking around to make sure he wasn't getting attacked and handing her his hand.

Need a hand?

Protan

He looked towards the destruction, almost wondering why they would need the help of a few beginner keybladers to get the job done. He smiled, this mission was going to be easy... unless those warriors from before are involved, then it might be trouble.

I doubt out of all places they'd be he- Why do I have this bad gut feeling?

He looked towards the city, unsure if he's paranoid or not.

Nexalas

He watched the destruction closely, he felt like there was something missing.
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: April 05, 2013, 01:52:12 PM »
Soul

Before Soul could actually find something to occupy himself with, it found him. The ships started shooting Heartless towards Port Royal, endangering everyone in the area. What kind of sick creation...

Soul flicked his wrist to summon Loneliness, and dashed towards the closest tall building. He launched himself to the top by jumping off a nearby stack of barrels. Once on top, he intercepted a group of three flying Heartless, Rapid Thrusters.

Looks like the only thing I'm useful for, Soul grunted as he unleashed a flurry of quick slices, one, two, three, four, upon an Air Heartless, taking it down. is taking you down.

He heard another round of cannon Heartless approaching, and prepared himself to be against five of the strongest he's faced. Not like it'll be a problem. He smirked as he lunged at one of the two already there.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 10:49:27 PM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: April 05, 2013, 11:07:21 PM »
Tylan
A man held in his arms, Tylan flickered forward, gently placing him in the ship, before turning around. New dilemma, the cannon was firing heartless. "No rest for the wicked..." He mumbled as the slight glow around flared, and his eyes glossed over with a dangerous glint. He prepared himself, keyblade appearing in a flash of blue and red light. No longer did his spell restrain his upper body, though it did not boost it either.

"Everyone, get ready to leave!" He shouted, completely disregarding what Leon had said. Nothing could stand in his way! Not even the giant pirate ship hurtling through the air towards them. Not even the clusters of heartless falling from the air. Nothing would ever defeat him again! Without another thought, he bunched his legs, and leaped, drawing his blade back.

A Rapid Thruster descended, coming at him quickly. It was met with a thunderous kick from a reinforced boot to the head, launching it down, and impaling it directly on Relusion. It slowly leaked away into a inky black mist, a pink heart floating into the sky, and Tylan landed lightly on the ground, sporting a cocky grin. "Nothing will ever hurt anyone I care about. Ever again." And with that, he leaped up into the air again, hurtling for a small patch of falling heartless.

(I will pay someone if they can guess what ends up happening to him.)

Warren
Warren studied the battle field quietly, tuning out all the distractions. What were their options? They were powerful enough to fight back, for a time, but they needed to get away before that ship got there. How though? He couldn't risk summoning Karumanai, not again, so he was a sitting duck. He needed to help them the only way he knew how; by outmaneuvering his opponents.

Kyra
Kyra watched with interest from the side of the ship, ignoring the man with the octopus face behind her. The ship rattled with each shot from the large cannons, and she gripped the railing, studying the field. It was obvious they would be overwhelm, but several things were awry. One was the blue spec darting around the field, unwavering, and the other was;  none of the keybladers were falling. Jones wouldn't like that.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: April 07, 2013, 01:02:10 AM »
GM POST

A smirk briefly crossed Davy Jones's face. So these were the keyblade warriors (and mage) that he had been warned about. No matter, he just needed time. He nodded at the captain of the ship, and suddenly  dark portals opened up on the ship in front of all the Nocturne warriors (not crew members, just the actual Nocturnes). The portals led to below, where the Nocturnes were to be aided by the heartless and take on the Cavalry.  The captain suddenly passed out, or so it seemed, but in reality summoning the portals had taken so much of his strength and killed him. Davy Jones kicked the body to the side, taking the wheel for himself.

Nocturnes, go through the portals and take on the Cavalry! Command the heartless to prevent those Cavalry scum from leaving!

Ability Unlocked: The Nocturnes can now each command up to two heartless at a time, but it does expend some energy. The stronger the heartless controlled, the more energy it saps from the user. Controlling one heartless at a time requires significantly less energy than controlling two at a time. Cannot control boss heartless or heartless in the profiles section whose data is in red.

In due time, this world will belong to us!

Celine and Jack

Celine grabbed Sone's hand, using it as a support to pull herself up.

Thanks, you really saved me. I owe you one.

She let go of Sone's hand, looking down at the ground, a bit embarrassed, not by the fact that her clothes were all muddy (which she could care less, as long as she would get new ones or get these clean), but because she fell twice. Spaz.

Jack finally found Celine... with Sone. He glared at Sone.

What did you do?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 01:05:43 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: April 07, 2013, 01:43:43 AM »
Sone

He nodded, still a bit dazed from the attack he just did.

It's no problem, there's no way I'd let anything hurt you.

He then turned to the newcomer, looking a little confused at first, but then adopted a  plain look.

Giving a helping hand. Celine scattered a group of heartless and she got jumped by one. Like I said to Celine, I wont let anything hurt her.

Protan, Sone, and Nexalas

They both felt a dark power be unlocked inside of them, and Protan smiled. This will make his research easier. They both saluted and went through a portal. They emerged in an alleyway appropriately.

Well then, let's get this started.

Protan walked ahead with keyblade in hand, and Nex walked not too far behind. They saw a group of three(Sone, Jack, and Celine) bickering, as Protan saw it.

Well well well, the gangs all here.

Sone looked to them, a dumbfounded look on his face.

Do we know you...?

Oh? So you've forgotten me? Oh well, not that it mattered. Your all going to die either way.

Sone made a motion with his fist and hand, remembering him.

Now I remember, your the talking bag of skittles from before!

Protan pointed his keyblade at him quickly, summoning two soldier heartless. Sone got in a fighting stance, and Nexalas summoned an Air pirate.

Protan was having a slight problem with his focus, and Nexalas appeared unfazed, smiling at Sone. Sone noticed this and tipped his head before they gave their commands.

Attack!

Nexalas just pointed and the Air Pirate flew at them. The two Soldiers hesitated for a split second before charging at Sone.
. . .