* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 140742 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds |Port Royal|Night|Raining
« Reply #495 on: April 07, 2013, 02:09:33 AM »
Celine and Jack

Celine, behind Sone, raised her hands in front of her.

Aero!

A cushion of air rushed up between Sone and the two Nocturnes.

Jack rushed at the Air Pirate, swinging his keyblade at it. The heartless dodged, and clawed at his upper arm, drawing blood. His swung again, missing once more. The heartless slammed into Jack's chest, bruising him while pushing him backward and causing him to nearly fall. Angry, he raised his keyblade, the strong power resurfacing.

Fira!

Two fireballs slammed into the heartless, throwing it to the ground. Jack ran over and stabbed it in the head, effectively defeating it.

Jack paused for a moment, leaving him open. That spell made him a bit dizzy, and he suddenly felt weak. Was it just the spell, though? It certainly would have weakened him, but not this much.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 03:52:01 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: April 07, 2013, 04:05:16 AM »
Spion could be seen going around the ship exploring, until he noticed the portal, and started off towards it.

Well, maybe today will be good. To bad I lost my book though.

He jumped through the portal and started looking around..

Now who to attack... Or avoid. Avoiding might be a good idea too if I see someone too powerful...

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: April 07, 2013, 05:03:23 AM »
Warren and Tylan
"Everyone, target the Nocturnes! Forget about the heartless!" Warren boomed, cupping his hands around his mouth. It was all or nothing now, so throwing out his hand, he summoned Karumanai. In an almost blinding flash, his hair was dazzled with white flecks, eyes speckled with silver, and he grinned. "I haven't been out in forever, and there is just enough darkness for me to destroy." Without another word he flew towards Sone, drawing back the dazzling white keyblade, and flicking his wrist, sending a slash towards the Air Pirate. "Sone, the Nocturnes, aim at them!"

Tylan shattered one last Soldier with a kick, pausing to catch his breath as he heard Warren. The blue glow around him had faded significantly, but it was still there. "I got it!" He glanced around, looking for summon to attack: The girl from before. The one who caught him with her chest! She was, surprisingly, hiding in a corner, and it looked as if she was looking directly at him. Pausing for a moment, he bunched his muscles, and flickered forward.

Kyra knew he was attacking instantly, and though he was insanely fast, she had nearly thirty yards between them. Her keyblade, LockDown, appeared in her hand, the long length of chain wrapped around the dark violet steel ball at the top, spikes glowing, and the heart in the middle seeming to throb. She flicked her wrist, and the chain darted out, straight towards Tylan!

The blue haired man swung his keyblade, attempting to bat the chain away, though it had the opposite affect. The long metallic length snaked around, and with a single pull from Kyra, went flying form his hand. The force made Tylan stumbled, but he regained his balance, and put on an extra burst of speed.

Kyra grinned flirtatiously, revealing the slightest glimpse of pearly white teeth through her full pink lips, and shadows surrounded her hands. She had no troubles summoning the heartless, as she was always quite focused, and not nearly as ditsy as most thought. A single Air Pirate burst forth, eyes dark and soulless, light pink, bat-like wings bating furiously. Kyra flicked her wrist, the chain darting back and wrapping around its perch on LockDown.

Tylan's eyes gleamed as lightning cracked across the rainy sky, electric blue hair plastered to his forehead, sporting a much darker hue wet, and ivory skin glistening with beads of the liquid. Air Pirate or not, this girl would go down. Ho matter how pretty she was, she chose the wrong side, and she would pay. A battle cry tore from his lips, and he lunged forward, leg spinning around in a roundhouse kick at the Air Pirate. They would not halt him. They never would slow him down!

Daylin: 35/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 07, 2013, 12:40:59 PM »
Nexalas, Protan, and Sone

The wind from the aero blew Nexalas' hood off and the two soldier heartless back, and Nexalas frowned a bit as Warren and Tylan appeared in the scene.

... *sigh* I was hoping that I wouldn't have to fight you... but I have to keep my image to the other nocturnes.

Wait, wha-

It's nothing.

The two soldiers got up, and ran to Sone once more. Sone nodded at Warren, and dashed off towards the heartless. The heartless where about to slash at him, but Sone was faster, jumping over the heartless and dashing towards Protan. Protan readied his keyblade to block an attack, but Nexalas' eyes glowed as he clapped his hands together in a stance.

Allow me to show you some real wind magic!

As soon as he finished his sentence, Aerora blew, and practically launched Sone back to where Warren was, and he tried landing on his feet, but he ended up landing on his back.

Note to self- the pink haired guy knows wind magic.

He quickly got up, and focused on the heartless and Nocturnes again, readying his keyblade.

The heartless are easy to avoid, but the mage makes things more complicated...
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: April 07, 2013, 03:14:52 PM »
Warren
Warren ducked a kick from the surprisingly fast Air Pirate, bringing his keyblade up in a slash. The blade ripped against its torso knocking it back a ways, but it was up in an instant, bringing a bat-like wing into the blonde man's stomach, which knocked the wind out of him. "That kind of hurt, you spawns of darkness." Pausing a moment to catch his breath, and consequently avoid another blow from the Air Pirate, he began his attack anew.

Lunging forward he brought his keyblade up in a jab, which the Pirate danced away from, smashing a foot into the hand that gripped the hilt of the blade. Warren winced only for a second, before taking advantage of the situation, and grabbing the foot of the heartless, He locked it between the spiked guard of his blade and the hilt, causing it to silently shriek.  His right hand shot up, palm opening and releasing a ball of white flames. "So, Dark's lost enough control for me to lose his spells, though I fear it may mean he can use my skills." The ball of flames hit the Air Pirate in the head, not destroying it, but knocking it away, where it landed heavily on the ground, skidding a few feet. Warren rushed forward, and dispatched it with a final blow, bringing Karumanai back up with his left hand, right hand still releasing a drift of smoke from the fire spell.

Panting, he turned again. "Sone, you want the heartless or that mage?" Warren himself had some skills in fighting mages, as he'd brawled with several spell wielding heartless, and technically Tylan did use spells. Of course, Light had that experience, as well as the power to swipe away at the darkness that threatened to enclose him.

Tylan and Kyra
The Air Pirate was fast, and Kyra was sure a single human could not keep up. She'd seen Tylan's speed, and though it may have been on par with an Air Pirate, he was not faster. She willed it to dodge, and it tilted its wings to move. It looked as if it had gotten away, before a black arc of lightning shot down, clipping the right wing of the heartless and sending it crashing to the ground. Tylan landed with a half-grin, scraping his midnight black sneakers against the damp cement.

"N-no one's that fast. That's...not possible." Nothing could have moved that fast, the Pirate had been out of the way of the first strike! He would have had to completely reverse his blow, and that alone was a challenge for most! She drew back LockDown, ready to strike again. With a flick of her wrist, she sent the silver chain hurtling at him.

One moment, Tylan was there, and the next he was gone. A blur of blue, black, and khaki whizzed past her, and she felt an unimaginable amount force slam into her blade, knocking it several yards away, and even causing a few spikes to dig into the cement. "I'm the fastest man alive," a voice whispered into the husk of her ear, and she shivered, before a crashing blow sent her to the ground, unconscious. With her, the Air Pirate was lost, and darted off to fight some more, walking since he was missing a wing.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: April 07, 2013, 05:26:33 PM »
Soul

While the other's were distracted by the Nocturnes, Soul was busy being pinned down to the roof by more Rapid Thrusters than he had fingers. He knew the predicament the others were in, but if he turned his back to these, he'd be done for. He kicked off the closest one to his leg, freeing most of his body. He was able to push the rest off for just enough time so that he could stand again, which he barely could. As soon as he did though, two more rushed him. Soul jumped back, causing the two to tip over a third, landing onto the roof. He jumped in the air and aimed Loneliness at the dogpile, planting his foot on the blade to give it more force, driving it through all three, his knee almost buckling. Soul gave the Keyblade a few twists to rake their insides, sending them off.

When he turned back to the others, Soul could see more on their way. Maybe I wasn't being so smart. He fended off as many attacks as he could, but his arms could only take so much force. Really need Tylan to show me how he started to learn that spell. Any power is more power. He swiped at the few that were closest, and clipped two of them, disabling their flight. A third charged him, but Soul managed to jump back, giving him more time to prepare for it. When it got close enough, he slammed it to the roof with the hilt of Loneliness, and he caved it's head in with his heel. Once that one was gone, he dashed at the two on the roof, giving them a brief flurry of attacks, lessening their numbers by another two.

Soul backed up, now significantly tired, his vision beginning to fade. I can't do this anymore. They just keep coming. He turned to see the others fighting a few Nocturnes, and chuckled when he realized that there was only two. Aw c'mon, guys, two of these insignificant Nocturne pups are holding you back? He do we ever expect to win this war? Soul summoned about 2/3 of his magic, and unleashed a Thunder in the direction of the pack of Rapid Thrusters. Though not enough to kill them, it was enough to stun them, giving Soul time to escape. He ran along the rooftops until he was behind the Nocturnes, and although not close enough to give a direct attack, he could still provide a small distraction. He noted that one of them was one he didn't recognize, but the other one was Rainbow from last time.

Hoping the others could see him, Soul held up three fingers into the air, then counted down, Three, two, one...! before he jumped in the direction of the Nocturne's backs.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 06:03:08 PM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 07, 2013, 09:33:34 PM »
GM POST

The blue-cloaked man stood atop a tall building, a ways away from the fighting. Shrouded by darkness, he could not be seen. He shook his head. It was a shame that he had to do this to such a world. Under his breath he mumbled to himself.

Oh well. What we must do for research.

He raised his hands, uttering words in a language known by few.

Dark walls opened around the battlefield down in the city, Shadows starting to pour out. The shadows began to attack everything: the heartless sent by Davy Jones, the Nocturnes, and the Cavalry.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: April 07, 2013, 09:40:53 PM »
Soul

Before he could reach the ground, Soul was engulfed by these Shadows that suddenly began to attack everything in sight. Loneliness was thrown from his hand as he was slammed into the wall of a building, becoming lodged into the bricks by a few inches. Soul saw stars for the few seconds he was still conscious. He heard one voice as his vision faded.

Still being reckless, I see.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: April 07, 2013, 09:55:24 PM »
Sone, Protan, and Nexalas

I'm taking on the mage, might as well get some payback.

Sone was about to dash at the mage, and Protan was about to dash at Tylan, when suddenly the shadows started appearing. Sone and Protan looked around in confusion, while Nexalas, for once, was in a panic, looking around frantically at the walls of darkness.

No... No, no, NO, this is impossible!

What's going on?!

There's no time to explain, we need to get out of here as fast as possible!

A few shadows jumped at Nexalas, Protan, and Sone. Nexalas blew them both away with Aerora, draining his mp; Protan barely dodged his attacker, getting a scratch in the arm; and Sone bashed his attackers away, hitting them with a spinning attack.

Wait... they aren't just attacking us, they're attacking the nocturnes too!

As he finished the sentence, the shadows took down both of Protan's heartless by jumping on top of them and scratching them. Protan and Nexalas went back to back, looking around.

You seem to know something about this, what are our chances?

Honest assumption? Little to none. If I knew how to control the dark portals that might be a different story.

Protan knocked a shadow away, looking around and noticed Lyra was still unconscious on the ground.

Hold that thought, need to take care of something.

He dashed to Lyra, aiming to get past Tylan with keyblade ready in hand. He ran to the right, hoping Tylan wouldn't stop him. Nexalas sighed, looking around as shadows surrounded him. He closed his eyes as they jumped at him, and before they could pile on him, he quickly jumped into the air, the shadows bumping into each other. He landed a few feet away, and ran to a spot that wasn't flooded to the brim with shadow heartless.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 08, 2013, 12:51:44 AM »
Leon

Leon threw a couple more bodies in the ships. Where were Jack and Celine? They needed to get out of here! He had an idea, running over to one of the gummi ships. Before hopping in, he noticed several shadows chasing after him under the ground.

Earth!

He slammed Animus into the ground, damaging the heartless as they were forced to take their normal form, above the ground. They were momentarily stunned, giving Leon a chance to hop into the ship.

Surprisingly, there weren't many injured soldiers in this one, save for a few who weren't severely hurt. He nodded to them as he closed the glass roof. Sitting in the pilot's seat, he stared blankly at the controls.

Oh great. How the heck do I fly this thing?

I can help, get in another seat.

Leon looked over. An amputee, who was missing a leg (but luckily was not bleeding), was leaning against a wall. The man looked to be in his mid to late forties, a head of short gray hair the was plastered to his face.

You know how to fly this thing?

The man nodded.

Yeah, I am I pilot after all.

His voice was rough, and possibly a bit strained.

Someone help me up.

Leon walked over and supported the man's bad side on his shoulder, getting him into the pilot's seat.

Now where are we going?

Let's get in the air first, I'll show you.

The man nodded and Leon sat in another seat, watching as the ship hummed to life and the old pilot began to override the autopilot. The longer Leon sat, looking for Jack and Celine, the more wary he became of how exhausted he was. Just the Earth spell he had just used had taken a lot out of him. Eyelids growing heavy, Leon struggled against the temptation to fall asleep. The he saw them, Jack and Celine, along with several others.

There, that's it.

Leon pointed out of the window towards his friends, were still a distance off.

The pilot looked at the soldiers and Leon.

Brace yourselves. We're going in.

Jack and Celine

The cousins were giving their best effort to fight off the incoming swarms of heartless, but there were just too many. It reminded Celine of Twilight Town, except worse. Celine was also worried about Jack, who jad yet to actually take down a heartless, but was somehow growing more and more... strange, as the battle dragged on. He was more barbaric and energetic than he normally was, but she feared that it would soon be too much for him. Celine wanted to help, but after hving casted a couple more spells she had depleted her MP supply. This was not to mention she was feeling week due to the blood she was losing from a large gash in her arm, thanks to an air pirate that Jack had at least temporrily chase off. Celine paused, trying to catch her breath, and she began to feel nauseated. She looked up weakly. At least the Nocturnes didn't seem to be attacking them at the moment. Only if Leon were there...

Jack roared as he charged a shadow, swinging at it brutally with Redemption. He missed as the heartless shrunk under the ground. Letting out another roar he turned to face it as it came up behind him, dark power coursing through his veins.

He laughed, his power flaring up. The power continued to rise, though, and it suddenly overwhelmed him. Jack crumpled to the ground, unconscious. The shadow ran at his body, Celine too weak to realize what had happened.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: April 08, 2013, 12:52:52 AM »
Spion continued to try and figure out who to attack and who to avoid, until the large wall of heartless came up.

Oh you have gotta be...

He started to spin around slowly, there were shadows all around, closing in...If only he had a way to send an attack out, all around. To hit them all at once, to knock them back at least. They started to close in, and then they lunged...

Now or never..FIRA!

A large wave of fire goes out all around him knocking them back. He panted as he started running towards one, it lunged at him and he met its claws with his keyblade. He turned around and all the others were starting to close in on him again, and he was out of mana. A few even went behind him.

Well. I'm pretty screwed.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: April 08, 2013, 01:31:05 AM »
Leon, Celine, and Jack

Celine weakly glanced up, lasers flying all around her, pushing heartless away. The source of the fire was a gummi ship, which landed right next to her. Her heart skipped a beat when Leon climbed out/.

Did you find Jack?

She nodded.

He's somewhere around here.

Alright, get in the ship.

Celine started heading to the ship when suddenly she saw Leon was rushed by a group of four rapid thrusters! Leon swung at one, knocking it away before another rushed him. Celine then realized that she had recently bought an Ether, which she pulled out and drank. She immediately felt a portion of her strength return, and knew that she had enough mana to use a spell. She raised her hands in front of her.

Leon duck!

Leon glanced over and saw Celine, her hands raised. He listened and crouched down.

Water!

A jet of water, strengthened by the atmosphere, slammed into the group of heartless. Three were taken out (one of them the that Leon had injured) and the other flew away. Celine felt weakened again, and climbed into the gummi ship, leaving the rest to Leon. She sat in one of the chairs, ignoring the pilot and injured soldiers, opting to try to stifle the bleeding coming from her left shoulder/upper arm.

Leon found Jack, unconscious (the gummi ship laser scared off the Shadow), and hefted him up on his shoulder. He then saw Sone, and offered him a ride in the ship.

Hey, Sone! Need a ride? Come on!

He headed towards the ship with Jack, hoping Sone would follow.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 08, 2013, 02:56:17 AM »
Sone

Sone nodded.

Don't mind if I do!

He dashed towards Leon, knocking away some of the shadows in his way with his keyblade.

Nexalas

He backed up from some shadows approaching him, and he could see he was completely surrounded. He sighed, and flicked his wrist, looking at it as if hoping a keyblade would appear.

Couldn't help but hope...

He felt a bit of his energy come back to him, however, and raised his hand in the air. He summoned an air pirate, and it grabbed his hand and flew toward a building. A shadow jumped at Nexalas and grabbed his leg, however, and he kicked it off. A little blood dripped from his foot, there was obviously a wound there. The heartless flew towards a nearby building.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 08, 2013, 04:03:48 AM »
Leon and Celine

Leon dumped Jack into the gummi ship before sitting in the chair next to Celine. He saw Sone coming, but he lost focus when he saw Celine's wound. Then he remembered the potion he had from when first getting in the ship in Agrabah. After looking around and determining that Celine needed it the most, he opened it and poured it on the gash in her arm before she could object.

Ah! Leon, what're you- stop!

Shh. Listen to me Celine. You're one of the most injured people on this ship that is curable by a potion. Hold still.

Celine bit her cheek. Leon sounded awfully serious, and he was right. A mere potion couldn't fix missing of broken wounds. She allowed the burning sensation of the potion to overcome her arm as it took to the wound. Within a minute or so the bleeding had stopped, and left nothing but long scratch from her lower left shoulder to about three inches below the crease of her elbow. It was quiet as Leon examined Jack, waiting for Sone.

Leon, I don't feel good. Mind if I go to sleep.

Yeah, you're safe now.

Celine, feeling sick and weak, drifted off to sleep in a matter of no time. Leon stood up next to Jack's unconscious body. He would just have to wait for Jack to regain consciousness, as there was nothing he could do to help his friend.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: April 08, 2013, 04:44:55 AM »
Tylan
Tylan watched as the Shadows swarmed anything and everything in their path, clenching his fist as they came out him. It was Twilight Town all over again, but this time, they weren't helpless noobies, and they were still losing! The first Shadow was about to reach them when Tylan realized Kyra was still on the ground beside him, unconscious. "Stupid Nocturne girl..." He would have to take her with him, get Warren and get back to the ship. Today would not be his last day.

Ducking down he scooped her up, struggling for a moment. His spell...it was wearing off. He had to get out of there! Tightening his grip on the Nocturne in his arms, he bolted off, struggling to avoid the rain of slashes seemingly coming from all directions. A blow caught him across the shoulder, drops of blood spilling into the ground and dyeing it red, but he didn't stop running. That was all he was ever good for: Running.

Warren and Tylan
Warren himself was tired and panting, yet the white highlights had not faded from his hair, nor the silver specks in his eyes. Light still had control, and as long as there was darkness surrounding him, he wasn't letting go. A Shadow lunged at him and he batted it away with the flat of his blade, breath coming in ragged gasps. There were too many, they needed help...

As if on cue, Tylan appeared, leaping over the small circle of heartless that had surrounded Warren. They wanted the light in him gone, and they wanted it gone now. "Warren, we've got to g- Let him go, Light. The battle's lost." The tone in his voice had changed, from that of one conversing with a friend, to negotiating with an enemy. Light hesitated for a moment, observing him. He was covered in gashes and cuts, bleeding from several wounds, the most severe of which a gash directly above his eye, yet he didn't seem to feel it, shielding the girl in his arms with his own body every time a blow came towards them.

"Very...well..." Light panted out, and the keyblade fell from his hand, dissolving in a flash of light, leaving a soaking wet blonde man in his place, who struggled to even out his breathing, pressing a hand firmly to a cut on his arm to stop the bleeding. "Thank you...Tylan..." The blue haired boy nodded, wincing as another blow struck him, ripping through his skin like it was dough, releasing the dark red filling. "We've got to get to the ship..."

Warren could see it, there was no use hiding it. Tylan's strength was fading fast, and he struggled to even keep Kyra in his arms, which shuddered with nearly every moment. Goose bumps had shot up all over his blood stained, ivory skin, and he looked ready to drop. He was tired, and weak, and... Warren didn't want to think about it, but it looked like he was dying. "Tylan, I'll carry her. Stay beside me and... try not to get hit, please." The speed demon nodded, reluctantly turning over protection of Kyra to Warren. She actually looked pretty like that, calm and serene, the disgustingly flirtatious smile gone from her face.

Warren took her, and with one nod from Tylan, the two scrambled for the ship they had taken here, Tylan weakly trying to fend off slashes from the heartless, covering Warren.