* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 140668 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds |Port Royal|Night|Raining
« Reply #525 on: April 16, 2013, 07:07:09 AM »
Warren
Warren sighed heavily. He wasn't sure if being able to keep a clear head, no matter what, was a curse or a blessing. "I need to know everything you do, but for now, I need to know about the man you fought at Agrabah. The one with red hair. Xaylind. If he is what I think he is, I might have felt a trace of fear for the first time in a very long time." He ever was the best with words, but that would suffice. "Did he show anything? Any sort of emotion? Joy, sorrow?"

Daylin: 35/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds |En Route
« Reply #526 on: April 21, 2013, 08:57:44 PM »
GM Post

A large, black hole-like object appeared, sucking in the two Cavalry ships that were not far from each other (Fenror and co. and Blades's). With a powerful force it began to suck the ships in, and would spit them out not far in front of the world known as Olympus Coliseum. The ships slowly gravitate toward the Underworld, the controls and autopilot now seemingly offline. Upon entering the Underworld's orbit, the Cavalry members find themselves fully healed by some mysterious magic.

Leon, Celine, and Jack

Leon thought for a moment about Warren's question. His face lit up, and he went to answer Warren when the ship suddenly twisted around, throwing him to the floor. What was going on? Leon tried to get up, but was thrown back against a far wall before being able to get to his feet. Trying to push back the sudden feeling of panic, the ship suddenly became dark, and Leon gripped on to the legs a nearby chair, praying for his life. Things soon slowed down, and Leon was able to stand. The controls were off, and the screen he had used to talk to Warren was black. He looked around the ship, noticing that, although many of them had fallen unconscious, their injuries were seemingly (and strangely) all healed.

The he noticed Celine, who was awake, still gripping the chair she sat in. Leon ran over to her.

You alright?

I'm fine, just a bit confused. What happened?

No idea. I was talking to Warren on the video chat when it all happened.

I think it was some sort of black hole.

Jack now stood next to Celine, seeming like his old self again.

Wouldn't that have killed us?

I guess, but anyway, we're not going to headquarters, that's for sure.

Leon raised his head in question, but turned to look out the window, as Jack was pointing. Sure enough, the ship was headed for some strange world none of the three had ever seen before.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 21, 2013, 09:27:09 PM »
Sone

Sone looked around, a bit freaked out by their ship suddenly being swallowed by a black hole and being spat out. Then his expression changed from scared to confused, looking towards the new, unfamiliar world they were heading to. He grasped his head, getting a head piercing headache. He had no idea what world they were heading to, but that experience felt... familiar somehow.
Ugh... deja vu... So does anyone know what world that is?

Nexalas

After writing down the spell, he looked over it to make sure it was finished, and then put his hands on it, his magical power pouring into it before it dispersed and crystals formed on his arms. He brushed them off and reread the scroll, the magical ink drying.
Costed me the rest of my magical ink, and all of my savings, but the important part is that nothing blew up.
With that he rolled up the scroll and put it in a drawer,stretching before sitting on his chair and balancing on one of it's legs.
I may be weak now, but I'm not powerless. With this I might be able to haste my pla-
His thoughts were interrupted when he lost balance and fell backwards and hit his head, he recoiled in pain and slowly got up.
Okay, so maybe I am powerless, I have to remember that I'm not as skilled as I used to be... heck if my old enemies saw me now they'd probably laugh themselves to death.
Then he smiled, getting lost in old memories.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 11:32:21 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 21, 2013, 10:13:31 PM »
Warren and Tylan
Warren watched as the screen went black, pondering what happened. As he stood to head back to the pilot seat, the ship suddenly veered, knocking him into the wall. He felt something snap in his shoulder and gasped in pain, vision fading for a second. Suddenly, a white light erupted around him, the brilliant highlights blasting through his hair. His eyes glowed with confidence as he pushed himself off the wall, clawing his way up the floor (as the ship had flipped completely on its side) and pulled himself into the pilot seat. Grabbing the controls, he righted the ship, set them on a smooth course, and then laid back.

Warren gaspsed, and the highlights faded. THe pain in his shoulder returned, but he realized he was safe, and the ship had been righted. Tylan and the girl were strapped in their seats, and strangely, it didn't look as if the wounded soldiers had been moved during the whole period of chaos. "What..."

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 21, 2013, 11:12:14 PM »
Soul

Having been woken up from being tossed and turned by whatever, Soul now had a huge headache. He looked up to see everyone seemingly alright, and all of the soldiers now unharmed. What happened?

Ugh... deja vu... So does anyone know what world that is?

Yeah, it's... Soul hesitated. That's Olympus. On the flip side is Hades, the, last place I was before I met up with you guys.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 22, 2013, 12:37:08 AM »
GM POST

A large pedestal can be seen in the Underworld Entrance. On either side of the pedestal stand Pain and Panic. There are also large, closed doors, on either side of the place, but one is bound by a large, heavy chain, and the other is actually separated from the land. There is a moogle shop here as well. In the center of a large lake was a massive arena.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Portals open up in front of all the Nocturnes, excluding Kyra and Xaylind. The portals lead to the Underworld Entrance, and by entering this realm all of their injuries will be fully healed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Cavalry ships slowly begin to drift into the Underworld Entrance.

Kristen

Kristen enters the portal and looks around as she finds herself in a place she recognizes as the Underworld.

Leon, Celine, and Jack

Leon recognized the world after Soul had said what it was.

You're right. It is Olympus Coliseum, but why are we here?

He contemplated, as so did Jack and Celine, before the ship docked in the Underworld Entrance.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 12:46:42 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 22, 2013, 12:46:38 AM »
Warren
As Warren ship touched the ground, he grabbed his trench coat, threw it on over his bloodied white t-shirt and jeans, and stormed out. It seemed he was the first one out, but he could see Leon and the others docking now. He tapped his foot impatiently, waiting. The sky dark and churning, and the place stank of death. In front of loomed a door of marble, which was enormous. He was in a place he never wished, that he had read about; the domain of Hades; The Underworld.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 12:58:27 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A
« Reply #532 on: April 22, 2013, 02:15:33 AM »
Soul

Soul's body screamed to get away from the place, louder than the actual voices he could hear coming from the damned. Is it really safe to be here? When I... visited... This place didn't take to me too fondly. Soul shied away from the door.

Uh, you guys go ahead. I think I'll uh, sit back here in the ship. Watch over everyone. Nurse this headache. Soul tapped his head, then winced slightly. He didn't know what it was, but he didn't want to go near anything from this world.
[SIGNATURE]

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: April 22, 2013, 03:54:23 AM »
Nexalas, Protan

Nexalas saw the portal appear, waking from his daydream. He walked through it and saw an all too familiar place, known as the underworld. He saw Protan appear from another and he looked around in confusion, his expression saying he doesn't know this world. he also saw another warrior appear, and looked around. No sign of Xaylind.
How strange... I've been here before, but what exactly is our mission?
Protan shrugged.
Beats me, seems like... wait a minute...
Protan looked in a direction towards the gates and so did Nexalas, the both of them confused as two gummi ships landed.

Sone

He cautiously left the ship after he landed, looking around. He was definitely not familiar with this place at all. He then noticed some nocturnes, two in particular which he met before. One of them tried summoning a keyblade, but it wouldn't work. Sone tried the same, but nothing appeared, which was nothing new but something was different.

Protan
He looked at his hand, a bit boggled. He noticed the two little demon looking creatures.
What's going on here?
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 22, 2013, 04:44:08 AM »
Soul

Soul saw Sone try to summon his Keyblade, and followed his line of sight to find out why. At the end of such trail was two Nocturnes, both ones they had seen at Port Royal, one of them being the walking Rainbow. Soul realized what Sone was feeling, and he too tried to summon his Keyblade. When he did though, all he got was a few sparks of light that turned black before fading away.

Why didn't it work? I know Sone has trouble, but this is where I got Loneliness... It should've...
[SIGNATURE]

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 22, 2013, 04:56:33 AM »
Warren
Warren watched from the shadows as men and women, of Nocturne and and Cavalry filed in. He watched curiously as Sone tried to summon his keyblade, and failed, as the Nocturnes looked around, confused, and as Soul stared at Sone. This was a strange meeting indeed... "Hold your blade, Sone. When you are in foreign land, and have no idea why, offense can get you killed." His voice came out strong and confident, though he himself was confused as to what was going on as well.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 22, 2013, 05:06:07 AM »
Nexalas

He walked up to them, holding up a hand.
Obviously none of you are accustomed to the underworlds rules, so allow me to explain, and believe what you will because my memory of this place is a little foggy.
He demonstrated by trying to cast fire into the sky, and instead a red spark flew out of the tip of his hand and it disappeared.
While in this part of the world all of our powers are drained and we cannot use any of our special abilities, such as wielding keyblades or casting magic, not that that's important to me, but I know you people are dying to slice each other into pieces or blow your enemies into smithereens.

Sone

He tilted his head in confusion and stared at him with a curious look.
How do you know all of this?
The Nocturne just looked at him and had a mischievous chuckle.
Well, I can say I've been here and there...
Sone looked to him and then to the rainbow. He shrugged and Sone looked back at the strange mage, then looked at Warren.
Well if Soul wasn't able to summon his keyblade I wouldn't believe him because my Keyblade is buggy enough as it is. Any Idea why we're here?
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: April 22, 2013, 05:10:52 AM »
Warren
"I have a few theories, but they aren't relevant at the moment." His eyes glinted dangerously, locking onto Nexalas. "I would however like to remind some people, many of us are trained in hand-tohand combat as well as magic and wielding keyblades. I myself being one of them..." He trailed off at that, considering it warning enough. "I don't dare risk summoning my keyblade, because most of you would wind up dead if I succeeded. Theoretically, of course."

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 22, 2013, 05:31:49 AM »
Leon, Celine, and Jack

Would everyone calm down for a moment?

Leon climbed out of the ship, followed by Jack and Celine. He spoke to everyone, both Cavalry and Nocturnes.

Now we all know something's up. I can tell just by the looks on all of our faces that not a single one of us knows why we're here. Plus, none of us can summon our keyblades, so fighting is more on the pointless side, and it wouldn't accomplish anything anyway. We kill each other, there's more soldiers to replace us. On the other hand, we die, and there's that many less of us to fight in a war. So let's save the fighting for the war front, and at least attempt not to kill each other, at least until we figure out what's going on.

So what do we do?

Surprisingly, Jack was willing to do what had to be done, even if it meant teaming up with the Nocturnes, albeit temporarily.

Maybe we can find some clues here.

Yeah. Celine's right. Why don't we all have a look around?
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 22, 2013, 12:30:56 PM »
Nexalas, Protan, Sone

Nexalas just looked at him, unfazed by the threat.

All I was implying that it's pointless to try and kill each other right now and that's reinforced since we cant, and I know how powerful you are.

Sone and Protan nodded at Leon, then glared at each other. Nexalas simply walked off to search.

I'll be back if I find anything.

Sone and Protan glared at each other, then Protan sighed and held out his hand.

I find that this plan is the most logical to do right now, temporary truce?

Sone thought for a moment, then shook his hand, a bit tense since just a few minutes ago they tried killing each other.

Fine, but no backstabbing.

Meh, I was never really good at it in the first place. I'm off to find clues.

He walked off to where the two demons were and Sone went towards where Nexalas went, not really trusting the mysterious nocturne.
. . .