* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 140567 times)

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A
« Reply #540 on: April 22, 2013, 10:24:30 PM »
Soul

Soul was a little wary at first, but his interest was piqued as well. It's not every day that I can't summon my Keyblade... Especially on the world that I got it on. He trailed Rainbow, walking in the direction of these midget demons near the edge of this spirit lake looking thing.

So, may I have the courtesy of knowing your name? Or would you rather be known as Rainbow?
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: April 22, 2013, 10:53:36 PM »
Warren
Warren quirked in eyebrow in Sone and the Nocturnes direction. "They do realize, I'm binded by no agreement. I can attack without losing any face, because they made a deal amongst themsevles, correct?" He asked Leon, striding towards him. "I'm with you all for now, because Tylan is out of commission, so to speak."

Daylin: 35/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: April 22, 2013, 11:25:04 PM »
Protan

He turned, noticing the punk from before that embarrassed him. Keeping a level head, he decided to try and be a little social, although he doesn't want to make friends per say with an enemy he doesn't have many friends in the first place.

The names Protan, and before you ask about the clothes I wore before let's just say that my spray can sort of blew up on me. And may I have the courtesy of knowing your name as well? Or do you prefer Calvalry Rodent?

He looked at him with a straight face for a moment before rolling his eyes.

I'm joking, what's your name?

Sone and Nexalas

Sone followed Nexalas to the gate with a broken off path and hid behind a rock. Nexalas seemed to think for a moment before crouching and waving his hands around the ledge as if looking for something, and then waved his hands into the air above him in the same kind of motion. Sone looked at him with an impression that he's gone insane before Nexalas crossed his arms.

Should've expected there wouldn't be an invisible floor or rope, but I couldn't help but hope. Then again very few powerful people take the time to do something like that... Also, can you stop spying on me?

Sone's eyes widened before he got up from his hiding place.

Okay I call hax, when and how?

You really need to learn how to imitate someones steps... also, your bad at blending into the shadows with bright green.

Sone looked at him, a bit puzzled, and then realized he had a point, looking at his current wardrobe.

Well what do you know? I bet you get discovered all the time, what with that pink hair.

Nexalas put his hood on, smiling a bit.

That was a nice battle at Agrabah by the way, even though he was about to kill you I think you gave Xaylind a small challenge for a few seconds... of course he was just going easy on you.

Sone stared at him, dumbfounded before Nexalas walked past him back to where the others were, not finding anything of use there and leaving Sone to think about what he just said. He learned two things, one that he was good at spying, and two that the warriors name was Xaylind. Shaking himself from his daze he went the same general direction, only he stopped and thought a moment. That black hole of sorts that they got sucked into reminded him of something, but what?
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: April 22, 2013, 11:40:06 PM »
Soul

He thought the Nocturne's name was sort of in conflict with his clothing choice, but he put it aside. The name's Soul, and if anything, I would say that you're at an equal status among the Nocturnes, considering you're out and about in the field. Soul looked Protan over again. I wouldn't be opposed to saying we're equals.

Soul looked over at the two demons, who were smaller than he originally thought. Lets see if these guys can help us. He approached them, thinking to himself, I've seen stuff about gargoyles waking up and moving about; lets hope these two are the same, or they're actually alive. Soul waved his hand in front of them and said, Hey, could you give me the time and place? And maybe the what this is and who you are?
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: April 23, 2013, 01:36:54 AM »
Spion looked at the book he had picked up, and began to read. When a portal opened up near him.

Hmm? A new one already...? Whatever I guess..

Spion jumped through the portal and started looking around,  trying to figure out where he was as the portal closed behind him.

Oookay, where am I....

As he tried to figure this out, he tried to summon his keyblade to lean on it, and promptly fell over when he tried to lean on it and it didn't summon.

Okay that's new.

[SIINTCA, also, if its short, which it is, it's because I'm busy and on an iPad, also if something here isn't correct, please tell me.]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: April 23, 2013, 06:15:29 AM »
Tylan, Warren, and Kyra
"Yo, a guy takes a small nap, and when he wakes up his mortal enemies are all buddied up with his friends! What kinda world is this?!" A voice boomed throughout the clearing, and at the entrance of the Gummi Ship was Tylan, arms crossed, leaning against the door. Behind him was Kyra, though she looked like she was trying to remain hidden.

Warren laughed at his friends antics, glad to see him back up. This would be one entertaining parade now, for the life of the party, or the idiot, as Warren called him, had arrived.

Grabbing Kyra, Tylan tugged her down the stands, out into the open. Randomly pointing a finger at someone (Leon) he demanded, "Tell me what's going on so I can resume stomping Nocturne ass."

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: April 24, 2013, 06:34:35 AM »
GM POST

It was Pain who answered Soul's question.

Well, your obviously in the Entrance to the Underworld, and-

Panic held up a hand, stopping his cohort.

Wait. Let the master answer him. He told us not to give anything away. He wanted it to be a surprise.

Oops. Almost forgot.

The conversation abruptly ended, and Pain and Panic just stood there. Then, a short while later, there was a sudden explosion. The deafening boom echoed about the room as the gummi ships suddenly erupted into balls of flame, effectively killing all those on board. What could only be their souls could be seen rising to the ceiling before disappearing. Several tall pedestals around the room alit with a blazing blue fire, cerulean sparks raining down. The large pedestal/stage in the front of the room (what Pain and Panic were standing next to) erupted into a large mass of blue fire. The fire settled down, and there, a maniacal grin on his face, stood the pale-skinned, flame-haired god of the dead, Hades. He spoke in a smooth, booming voice.

Welcome, contestants, to the second ever Carnival of Corpses!

Leon, Celine, and Jack

Leon was about to answer Tylan when there was a loud boom! He instinctively shielded his face, his ears ringing and eyes temporarily blinded.

What the-

As the light faded and Leon started to regain his senses, he had trouble taking everything in. What was going on? Then he heard the voice and gulped. This couldn't be what he thought it was...

Celine, suddenly confused at what happened, quickly looked around her. Then she noticed the souls of the recently rescued soldiers drifting out of the pieces of flaming scrap metal that were recently a couple of gummi ships. Did all those people really just...? She turned at the sound of the voice, suddenly alarmed. She had never been filled with so much immediate fear.Every bone in her body shook uncontrollably. Was this...Hades?

Jack gritted his teeth, clenching his fists as Hades appeared. He may not have a keyblade, but he was ready to fight to the death.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 11:33:08 PM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: April 24, 2013, 11:59:26 AM »
Nexalas

Nexalas, as usual, had no reaction as the gummi ships blew up and the souls flew away. It was as if to him this was a normal occurrence as he looked at Hades.

Still making over-the-top entrances? Nothing much has changed since I last came here.

He gave Hades a strange look before grasping his temple in annoyance.

Protan

He jumped a bit as the ships exploded, looking around frantically as the ships exploded and the souls disappeared. He then saw Hades, the lord of the dead, appear with a smile on his face as he announced a tournament of some sort. He stood there, looking around awkwardly, torn between yelling at him and risking to be burned to death like those soldiers or hiding behind a rock. He turned to the two demons.

So... this is his surprise?

Sone

He snapped out of it when he heard an explosion and ran to the entrance, seeing the souls flying into the air and disappearing. He stood there, shocked and confused until a strange guy with pale skin and flaming hair appeared out of no where. He ran to him, stopping about ten feet away from him.

Why the heck did you do that?!

He was a bit too angry right now to think.

Answer me!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 11:50:13 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: April 24, 2013, 09:30:59 PM »
Soul

Soul's mind was pulled back to when he first learned of this war, to the time when he was actually in Olympus. Hades... I've heard of you, but never expected to meet you face to face. Soul thought for a moment.

You're Lord of the Dead, so I doubt saying anything about the dozens of people you just killed would do anything. Why are you here?
[SIGNATURE]

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: April 24, 2013, 11:20:28 PM »
Tylan, Warren, and Kyra
As the explosions shook the area, Tylan's instincts kicked in, and he attempted to shelter Kyra. When they finally settled down, and the giant of a man had appeared, Tylan finally realized what had just happened. The soldiers he had worked so hard to save, had sworn he would protect... they were all dead.

"Girl, move." He gently pushed Kyra, who was still in shock, out of his way. His eyes were nothing more than glowing, cobalt blue slits, and his hands were clenched in tight fists by his side. "You'll pay for that one, hothead." The whispered word of power that called upon his spell slipped quietly from his mouth, and for a moment after he faltered. It didn't work... Shaking his head for the briefest moment, he knew it didn't matter. This overgrown asshole had to pay.

Bunching his muscles, he flew forward, hand drawn back in a punch.

Warren watched Tylan quietly, unable to move from shock himself. They were all dead... Men and women he had talked to moments ago... All dead. What was going on?

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: April 25, 2013, 04:21:38 AM »
GM Post

Hades smirked as Tylan went for him.

Feisty, aren't you?

He snapped his fingers and then exploded into blue flame, leaving Tylan's fist to hit nothing but air. There was a flash of blue fire in the back of the room on a large, tall pile of fairly square boulders.

Now now, everyone calm down. You guys seriously need to chilllll. Now, your friends in the ships are dead, gone forever, what a shame. Oh, wait a minute! I'm the god of the dead, baby! The souls of your friends are currently safe with me! All you have to do is participate in a little tournament, and I'll bring them back to life, no problem. See? You already have a reward, just for participating! Now how generous is that? Oh, but might I mention, you don't actually have a choice to participate! Like I said, if you do join in the tournament, you get your little friends back, but if you don't...

Hades let out a smooth chuckle.

...then you'll provide a nice dinner to one of my glorious pets. I consider myself a nice guy, though, so if you don't want to participate, I'll let you choose who you get fed to, either Cerberus or the Hydra!

Hades looked around for a moment, briefly mumbling to himself. Then he pointed at Kyra.

Except you. It seems Pain and Panic miscalculated, and we brought in an extra competitor. You'll stay and watch the tournament, and if I'm in a good mood, I'll let you leave afterwards...for a price, of course.

Hades slicked back his fiery hair, winking at Kyra.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: April 25, 2013, 04:33:54 AM »
Tylan, Warren, and Kyra
Tylan growled, moving to attack Hades again. As he neared him and swung another punch, his fist hit what felt like a brick wall with a solid "smack!" Warren had intercepted him, catching his punch, and with a single maneuver brought him to the floor, knee pressed firmly into the small of his back, arms drawn back, looking like they would snap. "Don't make me do it, Tylan, please don't."

Tylan struggled against him a moment, before giving in. Warren was stronger than him when his legs were trapped and he had no access to magic, that was for sure. The amount of strength he possessed was shocking. It felt like someone had clasped shackles on his arms, and dropped an iron ball on his wrist!

When he was sure Tylan wouldn't try anything again, Warren released him. The blue haired boy was still for a moment, before stepping protectively in front of Kyra. She may have been a Nocturne but this overgrown fireball was just plain repulsive. In this act, Warren followed his example, stepping up beside his best friend. Some things crossed the line of what he would stand for, that was one of them.

"We'll fight, firefreak, but on one condition. If I win, you let Kyra go. None of your hair slicking, which by the way is from the '80's, might come out of the Underworld for a bit. Just let her walk free." Tylan had no idea why he was saying this, but the words flew from his mouth strong and fast none the less.

Kyra watched wide eyed as two complete strangers leaped to her defense, and one even made a deal to help her. These were strange times indeed, that was for sure.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: April 25, 2013, 04:55:10 AM »
Soul

Soul spun around, trying to catch everything that was happening. When he again faced Hades, he said, What kind of tournament is this? You're Lord of the Dead, King of the Underworld. For all we know,you're just lying to us to compete, only the winner makes it out alive, and you don't keep your word. Soul clenched a fist. What brought us here? Was it Hades? Or was there something else?

Then Soul thought of something. Do we get any time to prepare?
[SIGNATURE]

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: April 25, 2013, 05:30:15 AM »
GM Post

Hades thought that this cocky kid was a bit funny, but also needed to be taught a lesson.

Blah, blah, blah. So it's settled. You, the feisty blunette, will be fighting in the first match, against...

He pointed at Spion.

You.

Hades continued, not waiting for a response.

Oh, and we'll have two matches going on at once, so I'll also pit you-

He pointed to Leon this time.

Against you.

He moved his hand to Nexalas's direction.

Well, I've got business to attend to, so I'll leave you all here to prepare for the tournament. Pain and Panic will give you all of the rules later, and when I return, it'll be showtime!

In a burst of blue flame, Hades was gone.

Leon, Celine, and Jack

Leon?

Leon was staring forward blankly, unsure exactly how to respond, to what just happened.

Hm?

Celine walked next to Jack, grabbing his upper right arm.

What are you going to do?

Celine's voice was quivering, and Leon wanted to remain strong for her, but he barely even knew what was going on.

I...I don't know.

I'll tell you what you're going to do.

Leon looked up, a bit startled, but also a little excited, by Jack's voice

You're going to participate in whatever it is, and you're going to kick some serious ass.

But what about-

Hades? Don't worry about him, we'll find a way to stop him.

Jack had returned to his old self again, and this at least made Leon a little more confident, but he first turned to Celine.

Look, I realize that none of us know exactly what's going on right now, but-

It's ok. We're in this together, all three of us.

A lump grew in Leon's throat, his eyes tearing up. He wasn't sure why he was reacting this way, and he also found himself speechless. He nodded toward the moogle shop.

I'm just... I'm just gonna go get ready.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: April 25, 2013, 05:39:51 AM »
Spion slowly got back up, he then kind of stepped back a bit.

Wait...I just got here, and you randomly pit him against me? Why do I have to be in the first match?!

He quickly shut up and started pacing around, thinking about how to prepare.

What to do, what to do, what to do...How am I going to prepare so I don't get slaughtered..

He stopped pacing and realized something. He has no items, lucky for him, his mana magically was restored or something, so he should be able to pull that out during the fight. Unfortunately, he still didn't have much confidence, mainly because he hadn't been training or fighting like he should have been, and was likely to lose to most people. This is odd for him, he's usually cockney... Eh, it happens to everyone I guess.

[SIINTCA]

TRANSMISSION_END