* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 139555 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A
« Reply #570 on: April 28, 2013, 01:03:14 AM »
Nexalas

He quickly scanned his surroundings, noting where to step and where to not. Looking at his hand, he testily flicked his wrist and a crystal sword appeared in a flash of light. He observed the blade, and then got into a fighting stance of sorts, focusing entirely on his opponent. He was, as always, expressionless as he stared at Leon.

Ready whenever you are.

Protan and Sone

Sone and Protan both looked at the projections nervously, not knowing what will happen.
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: April 28, 2013, 02:21:47 AM »
Soul

After he watched the first four contestants be moved off to their battlefields, Soul summoned Loneliness, stuck it in the ground, sat cross-legged around it, and began to meditate. All we can do is wait for our own matches, and pray that our friends come back from theirs. Although Soul wanted to meditate, he had to open his eyes to check on the matches every few minutes, but also to make sure he didn't fall asleep again. He didn't want another dream like the one he just had.

Then he started to think more about said dream. Where could that have come from? I know I heard a voice when I first got Loneliness, but is there really an opposite to it? A Ying to this Yang? And even if there is, how did it get itself into my mind, and take the form of my father? Soul shook his head. Now wasn't the time to be wondering about this. He needed to focus for his match.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: April 28, 2013, 02:33:28 AM »
Leon

Leon remembered something. The moogle had told home that he had learned a new legendary spell, Evolve. Only he had not the slightest idea how to use it. Maybe if he just...

Evolve.

Leon closed his eyes, focusing on the word. He pictured it in his mind, his eyes curving and slicing over the shape of each letter. Suddenly, it felt as if his senses were alive. He could hear the bubbling of the lava, feel  each ember fall against his skin, almost taste the heat in the air, and smell the burning fumes that wafted through the sky. Opening his eyes revealed a world like he had never seen before. Even this ugly battlefield looked beautiful. It was overwhelming, and the way he felt could not be put into words. Only if everyone could experience the world this way.

I'm ready, bring it.

His voice seemed to Leon as if he were almost screaming, and he could even hear a slight echo, reminding him that he was indeed in the Underdrome.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: April 28, 2013, 02:40:26 AM »
Nexalas

His expression turned into a curious one. This boy knew of unique magic as well, possibly on a higher level than Nexalas'.

It's been a while since I wielded a weapon, let's see if I remember how to use one.

He decided to test the theory by charging at Leon and slashing his sword at a weird angle at him.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: April 28, 2013, 02:49:40 AM »
Tylan
Tylan threw out his left hand, keyblade appearing in a flash. This place was strange, different than anywhere he'd ever fought in. Enormous gray columns spouted from the floor to the roof, and the ground was flawlessly smooth. He took a step forward, and it echoed all around the arena. 'Warren always said use your environment to your advantage, but how...' He blanced around once more, when an idea struck him.

He could remember a lecture in school, before all this began, on spiders. They would lay traps, lie in wait. A majority of the time they would leap unexpected from higher ground, causing the prey to flee right into their web... He had it. picking up a few small pebbles from the ground, he dusted them off, and then popped each one into his mouth. Then, he walked over to one of the poles, wrapped his legs and arms as far around it as he could, and began to shimmy upwards. This was bound to work....

Daylin: 35/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: April 28, 2013, 04:14:03 AM »
Leon

Leon saw Nexalas's muscles tense as he ran at him. Leon not only heard, but also felt the wind whistling around the blade as it swung at him, so he simply stepped to the side, the attack missing. Quickly getting behind his opponent's unarmed back, he swung Animus at an angle toward Nexalas!
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: April 28, 2013, 12:22:44 PM »
Nexalas

He went wide-eyed, underestimating his opponents attack. He quickly jumped away from the slash, getting a cut on the side and faced Leon, now knowing what he's capable of. He put his unarmed hand on his wound, and focused on Leon

He's able to dodge my attacks, so it would be foolish to try and use my other magic since he can apparently dodge all of them easily. I was lucky with that last strike, I must be careful.

Nexalas took a defensive stance and circled around Leon slowly. He made sure to be careful, right now Leon apparently has better abilities.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: April 28, 2013, 06:16:02 PM »
Celine and Jack

Nice, keep it up.

Jack appeared fairly glad to see that Leon landed the first hit.

Jack!

What? I can't root for Leon?

Well, I guess you can, but he's dealing with the life of another person!

Yeah... I guess your right.

It didn't matter if this was a Nocturne or not Leon was up against. What Hades was forcing them to do was cruel and inhumane. Throwing a bunch of people into  an arena to fight each other, and for what? Entertainment? It was sick.

Leon

Leon watched carefully as Nexalas circled him. Even with his improved his senses, he had to be careful. Who knows what this mage was capable of? Deciding to attack Leon held up his keyblade as he charged at Nexalas, swinging down at his injured side!
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: April 28, 2013, 07:11:00 PM »
Nexalas

Nexalas blocked with his sword swiftly, and took his hand off his injured side. He quickly charged a fire spell that was amplified by the heat around them. He then jumped back and fired it at him, the fire ball a bit bigger than usual.

Protan

He looked at the projection tensely, not sure what's going to happen. It looks even at the moment though.

Strange, I don't remember him having a spell like that before..

He shook it off and decided to cheer, but it was awkward considering he was surrounded by his enemies.

Um... go Spion, Nexalas...!

Speaking of Spion, his battle hasn't even started yet and the rode- Tylan, was already up to something.

Sone

Sone looked at both projections, taking mental notes on how Leon and that one nocturne guy fight in case if he has to battle either of them- which he's not looking forward to- and also wondering why Tylan is eating rocks. He wanted to cheer for them, but this wasn't exactly a game, but he did hope they would win.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: April 28, 2013, 09:21:56 PM »
Leon

Seeing Nexalas charge the spell, he quickly held up his keyblade to block the spell. Being that the spell was powered up, all the block did was weaken it, slightly burning Leon's arm as the force of it pushed him back a little. Leon chose to ignore the pain from the burn and push on, when he noticed that the lava had pushed back a little, revealing some sort of hard, black rock. Then he had and idea.

If I can push him back to that rock, Leon thought to himself, I might just be able to knock him out with Eartha.

Stepping forward a bit, Leon thrust Animus into the ground with great force.

Eartha!

A giant pillar of earth exploded from the ground towards Nexalas!
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: April 28, 2013, 09:42:17 PM »
Soul

Having heard the others, Soul momentarily opened his eyes to see what was happening in both matches. He saw that Tylan had gone crazy again, stuffing his face with rocks, and that Leon had gotten some form of a new spell. I'm not sure what that kind of spell is, but when this is all over, I'll have to ask Leon about it. Looks very useful. He seems to sense everything going on around him.
[SIGNATURE]

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: April 28, 2013, 09:47:17 PM »
Nexalas

His eyes widened, and before he could think about what he was doing he did a full block to try and take some of the damage with his sword. When Eartha hit him, the sword shattered and he was knocked square in the chest by Eartha. He was launched back and landed on some solid ground, his vision faded. After a few seconds, he started chuckling, which then turned into a full out laughter. When he stopped, he got up with a little difficulty and he was wobbly.

I knew it! ... I knew from the start this would happen.

He smiled, a little blood leaking from his smile.

Don't waste this victory...! There's much more at stake... then you know....

He then fell backwards, out cold and unable to fight.

Sone and Protan

Sone and Protan looked at the projection, Sone was relieved and Protan was more stressed than ever. Sone jumped up and cheered for Leon, but then he looked at his opponent and was a bit freaked out by the laughter.

Huh....

Well, that happened...

Protan then made a silent prayer that he wont get picked to fight next, but knowing his luck so far today...
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 09:51:22 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: April 28, 2013, 10:35:36 PM »
Spion looked around...Pillars... And no sight of his enemy either....Wonderful. Okay not really, but you get the point. He started to take a step, each making a fairly loud noise...

Hmm.... That's not good, he'll be able to find me easier with that....But then again...

He started running a bit through the halls, again each step making noise.

I can't reach him without either climbing or walking/running....And I can't climb..

He put his hand out and summoned his keyblade, and continued running. Trying to be ready for anything, as he ran.  He was also getting ready to use Fira if things got out of hand...

I wonder what my opponents doing...?

[SIINTCA .A.]

TRANSMISSION_END

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: April 28, 2013, 11:50:55 PM »
Leon

Leon stared at his opponent. So that was it, it was over. It almost seemed to end too quickly. Leon closed his eyes instinctively, again bringing up the word "Evolve" to mind. Curving over the lines of the words as he had done before, the letters began to disappear, one by one from his mind. His senses returning to normal, it almost felt as if he were closed off from the world.

Now what? How do they get out?

Celine and Jack

The slightest of grins slowly crept across Jack's face.

Told ya'.

Celine remained quiet, though. Leon was not out of the arena just yet.

GM Post

Hades returned on the projection that Leon and Nexalas's battle took place on.

Well then, I guess that's it for the first battle! Next up is Sone and Soul! I'll call you back when your stadium is ready, until then, you'd best prepare! After all, who wants to watch a boring fight?

With that he was gone, and the projection faded to show the same thing that the other: Tylan and Spion's battle.

The arena slowly began to fade around Leon and Nexalas, and they reappeared in the stage. Nexalas's body was then taken by a suddenly-appearing group of harpies to an infirmary somewhere in the underworld. while Leon was given a potion to heal his wounds.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: April 29, 2013, 12:03:02 AM »
Soul

Soul saw Leon blast this Nexalas through the air, and when the Nocturne fell unconscious, Soul dissipated Loneliness, stood up, and saw Hades appear to call his and Sone's name. Hades went off again, with Leon and the unconscious Nocturne taking his place. Soul walked past Leon, lightly patting him on the back, saying Nice match. Teach me the new spell sometime.

He neared Sone, and held out his hand to shake. Teammates turned temporary enemies. Don't hold back on me, alright? I won't on you.

Soul thought that he was another person for the moment, but then he remembered his school days, and the Struggle tournaments he participated in, and won. I remember, this preparation of sorts. Shutdown of emotion, complete erasing of everything but the match.
[SIGNATURE]