* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 140650 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds |Port Royal|Night|Raining
« Reply #420 on: March 19, 2013, 09:22:35 PM »
Nexalas

He smiled, this one is easy to get along with, meaning he's possibly gullible.

The rain doesn't bother me at all. In fact, there are times that the rain soothes me, but I can see where your coming from.

He looked at the sky, hardly phased by the rain.

That's why I'm trying to learn a wide variety of spells, so I can be prepared for any situation. The weather just happens to be perfect for my new spell.

He shifted a little.

Sometimes the area around you can have a slight effect on a spells power.
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: March 19, 2013, 10:38:40 PM »
He chuckled.

Like say, putting it out in my case?

He then realized, new spell good with rain, it was either one of the water line or one of the thunder line.

So, did you just learn water or thunder?

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 19, 2013, 11:13:37 PM »
Nexalas

I do have a water spell, but I think you need to rethink your advantages.

He took out a notebook and started doodling on it, holding his body above it so it wouldn't get soaked.

Like say if you use thunder while it's raining. In most cases, thunder would come out of the sky or the casters palm, so if it's raining and everything is covered in water...

He showed his doodle of both a wizard and a soldier getting electrocuted, along with it affecting the entire back-ground.

It can go very badly if your covered in water, because even though it's magic similar laws apply when electricity is conducted, and you can end up not only hurting your enemy for extra damage, but yourself as well. It should be fine as long as it's ranged and your on a dock though, because those are made of wood.

He flipped a page and doodled again, this time showing a wizard freezing a soldier in the rain.

However, blizzard would be a great spell for weather like this, because the rain naturally cools the target and has a better chance of freezing the target while the target is covered in water.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 20, 2013, 12:41:11 AM »
Leon, Celine, and Jack

Jack noticed the cloaked man looking around before exiting the tent. Glancing around cautiously, Jack slipped out after him.

Leon and Celine made their way through the large mass of injured people, shaking hands and greeting those that they could. Leon found himself unable to speak, though, and so the silence was all he could manage. Shivers began twisting down Leon's spine and Celine was peppered by goosebumps. Once they got to the end og the tent, Leon and Celine turned to the crowd to be surprised by something. The eerie silence of the tent had been broken by the roaring applause of the injured soldiers that were capable of doing so. Leon stood there, appalled, while Celine reached over, whispering in Leon's ear as she gave his hand a squeeze.

Leon, we're their heroes. We're their hope. We're the only thing they have left to hold on to.

This moment was unexplainable, and was one of the most powerful things Leon had ever experienced. They had to rescue these people.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 20, 2013, 12:58:23 AM »
Soul

The young soldier replied with a wheeze, "We're not entirely sure. There was a big flash, and all I could feel was both extreme heat and searing cold."

Soul looked at all of the injured in the tent, and noticed that quite a handful were young, some younger than he, some crying. These aren't soldiers, these are teens, kids, they're my age. I need to help them.

He walked over to Leon and asked, What's the closest world to this one? If it's one of the Cavalry's or within, we could send one Gummi ship over with a few of us and as many injured as we can to scope out the world, save some of these people, AND save time rather than going as far as we need to, and do it all in one.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 01:03:12 AM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: March 20, 2013, 01:01:17 AM »
Warren
"The closest world isn't close enough, and it's under attack itself." Warren said, walking up beside Soul. "We don't have many options."

Tylan
Tylan ran, and didn't stop. He ran to the docks, and when his legs tired, he channeled his magic, running farther and faster than any normal human could. HE couldn't stop. He couldn't ever stop running. Ever.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 20, 2013, 01:07:41 AM »
Soul

Well if it's not close enough, then how do we go about saving them? We can't just shove them on the Gummi's and go, these are people, real life humans who we need to help. And we need to do it fast. Most of these people will be waving to Hades if we don't do something quick enough, and believe me: You don't want to be waving to Hades.

Soul felt the presence of pervasive tension about the entirety of the tent and the surrounding area, but couldn't tell what it was from.

Uh, tell you what. You three discuss what we'll be doing. I need to step outside.

He walked past Warren, stopped at the entrance of the tent, put his hood up, and stepped outside. He didn't know what was making him feel strange, but he knew that he wanted to find it.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 20, 2013, 01:16:53 AM »
Warren
Warren watched him go, a stony look on his face. He'd been holding it in, trying to be strong for everyone, but he wanted to scream, to run and cry like he was a child again. The feeling was utterly ridiculous, but observing the results of war, watching these people stare at him with such hope when he could offer no help; it was tearing him up inside.

'Give in... Let me have control...' A voice, low and hypnotic, whispered in the back of his mind.  There lurking at the back of his mind, were his two halves, the dark side begging for control, and the ever weakening light side desperately trying to protect Warren's sanity. He balled his hands into fist, shoving them deep into his pockets, and stared at the ground. He couldn't submit.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 20, 2013, 01:19:24 AM »
Leon and Celine

Leon nodded at Warren's reply to Soul.

He's right. The closest accessible world either isn't close enough, or isn't available for us to travel to. Besides, we were given specific orders to bring them to Beauty's Castle, which will take well over a day, if not longer, to get to.

Once Soul left, Leon looked over to Warren and sighed. Where could he be going?

Decide what to do? We are just awaiting orders from the nurse. Sometimes I'm not sure about what goes on in other people's minds...

Suddenly Celine shook Leon's shoulder, whispering to him again so low that no one else could possibly hear.

Where's Jack?

Leon looked around, suddenly alarmed. Jack was no longer in the tent.

Jack and GM

Outside of the back of the tent (in a place where Soul could not see him), Jack ran into a horrible scene. The nurse was on the ground, a pool of blood stemming from her chest. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head; she had been murdered. Jack looked up, but the cloaked man was nowhere to be seen. Jack could feel the presence of someone quite powerful, though.

Hello!? I know you're there!

He summoned Redemption, flourishing it around in the air. Suddenly, Jack saw some movement to his left, so he chased after it. He saw the movement again, a bit further ahead this time, and so he ran after it again. This continued for about a minute or two before he arrived in a dark, somewhat open area. Suddenly, the cloaked man appeared out of the shadows.

Hello, Jack.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: March 20, 2013, 01:22:41 AM »
Warren
A sudden spike in the strength of the darkness around Warren, and his eyes widened, his hair flashing a the darkest black it had ever been for only a moment before he wrestled control back. "You all...something just happened..." HE choked out to Leon and Celine, struggling to keep control of himself. Something had to be done, and quickly.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: March 20, 2013, 01:33:36 AM »
Soul

Soul stepped outside and released a huge sigh, not sure what was holding his chest. What happened to this place? Nothing is going right, before or after we showed up.

He looked down to cool his head off and noticed some footprints. Whose...? they trailed off towards the docks, so he decided to follow them. Might give me a break from all of this nonsense, he muttered.

Just as he started jogging alongside the footprints, he heard a small voice, saying, Yes, give chase. Soul stopped on a dime, and turned around only to see the tent. Great, more paranoia. Just what I need. He turned back and ran off to follow the tracks. He summoned Loneliness, just in case.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 20, 2013, 01:40:31 AM »
Leon and Celine

Jack cursed under his breath. This could not be happening to Warren, not right now.

Warren, we need to do something about this. We need to get you out of here.

He put Jack's disappearance on hold for a moment. Only a moment.

Jack and GM

How do you know my name?

Oh, I think it's safe to say I've been around for a while.

That doesn't really answer my question. Now what do you want? And why did you kill the nurse?

Jack pointed his keyblade at the man, who acted genuinely surprised.

Woah, there's no need for that. And the nurse died? Surely you don't think I did it.

Jack squeezed his teeth together, but bypassed part of the conversation.

Actually, I kind of do, but whatever. Now what do you want with me?

Relax, Jack. I'm not waving my weapon at you, am I? And honestly, if I wanted to, I could have killed you before you stepped into this town square. Now listen, I mean no harm. I'm just here to help you.

I don't need any help!

Jack kept his weapon raised.

Are you sure? It seems to me like you're lying. Tell me, how does it feel to be excluded by your cousin and your best friend, the only people you care about?

I don't know what you're saying.

Despite saying this, Jack lowered his keyblade slightly.

Oh please, Jack. Don't play games with me. Look, I could go on and on about your problems. For one, you weren't strong enough to save your family. The heartless that attacked you on that day were weak. Sure, you may be stronger now, but are you strong enough to protect everyone else around you?

I don't care about the others.

Come on, we both know that's not true, Jack. Tell me, haven't you always felt a bit weak? A bit...helpless? I can help you, Jack.

He held out his hand, a ball of dark energy materializing in his open palm.

Do you feel this, Jack? Do you feel this power? This, and so much more, can be yours. No catch.

Jack hesitated. He was a bit suspicious, as why would some complete stranger want to help him? Or, at least someone he assumed to be a stranger. He was able to feel an immense rush of power as soon as the energy had been summoned, though, and he suddenly felt as if a piece of him were missing, and that this power could help complete it.

Go on... I'm listening.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 20, 2013, 01:57:36 AM »
Warren
"Can't...leave...have...help..." Warren murmured, knuckles white as he balled his fist harder. HE grit his teeth, mind screeching in pain. It wanted him to surrender so badly...So, so badly... A single highlight of black, dark as a nightmare, ran cross his head, from his neck to the tip of his forehead, but no more. He would not lose this fight, not this time.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: March 20, 2013, 02:06:34 AM »
Sone

The situation was out of hand, Warren was about to lose control, now, of all places. His mind was racing with thoughts. What do I do? Then suddenly, he could have sworn he heard Jack. Now was not the time though.

Warren, please try to hang on! Now is not the time for darkness to take hold!

Then suddenly his vision blurred for a split second. Faded images flashed in his vision.

Why... why?!

He let out a yell in frustration.

Why now, of all times?!
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: March 20, 2013, 02:12:20 AM »
Spion shrugged.

Ouch. Now that I think about it, that could hurt. A lot.

He got up and looked around.

I think I'm gonna go explore and figure out who I can bother...

[Siintca]
TRANSMISSION_END