* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 140653 times)

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds |Port Royal|Night|Raining
« Reply #465 on: March 21, 2013, 01:58:28 AM »
Soul

Soul was still confused as to what was going on, but he knew it was best that he didn't ask any of them; they were all tense. He carried a guy his age to one of the Gummi's, and started to wonder where Celine was.

What's going on? I go to find Tylan miles from camp, and I come back to see Sone, Jack, and Leon facing Warren, who Tylan just crushed the air out of? What's gotten into everyone?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 02:09:25 AM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: March 21, 2013, 02:38:41 AM »
Leon

That thought actually crossed my mind. You see, he's been acting strange all of a sudden.

Leon then explained to Warren what happened once he saw the dead nurse.

Jack

Jack shrugged, and knew he would have to lie to Sone.

Oh, that? It was nothing. I just walked outside, had to blow off some steam. Took a few practice swings with my keyblade. The shouting might have been me just shouting to myself as a motivation of sorts.

He hung back, hoping Sone would leave and go ahead of him.

Celine

Soul's question was news to Celine, as she had left before the commotion started. She just sort of shrugged her shoulders, trying not to let on how worried she was.

I don't know, everyone's just a little stressed right now.

Nocture GM

The ship suddenly grew silent, the steps of someone coming up from the lower decks could be heard. Then, one of the Nocturne's most feared sergeants, Davy Jones, stepped onto the deck. After looking around for a moment, he climbed up the next flight of stairs to the wheel, where the captain was struggling to steer in the rain, even at the fairly slow speed at which they were traveling. Davy Jones reached over and whispered into the captain's ear, his breath musty and smelling heavily of rum and other stenches.

Why are you going so slow? Tell the crew to go full sail, Captain.

The captain began to sweat, as the High-Sergeant's presence always made him uncomfortable.

U-um, full s-sail sir? A-are you sure? I-it's kind of-

I don't think you understood me. Full sail.

B-but sir, that's suicide.

Davy Jones unsheathed his sword, raising it up in a quick motion beside the captain. The captain became illuminated in a faded green light before being magically thrown into the air, miles away from the ship. He let loose an inhuman scream upon hitting the water far away.

Jones pointed at another man with his sword.

You're the captain now.

The man nodded nervously, scurrying up to the wheel. Davy Jones leaned in and whispered just like he had to the previous captain.

How does full sail sound?

S-sounds good, sir.

The new captain stood tall, yelling over the loud sound of the wind.

FULL SAIL!

The crew struck into action, watched by the soldiers. Climbing up the masts of the ship, they untied the ropes on the curled up sails, unrolling them to their full size. The ship immediately began to pick up speed, and the adjacent ships followed suit.

Davy Jones walked down the steps, back onto the regular deck, where a crew member bumped into him.

Excuse me, what the bloody hell do you think you're doing?

The crewman turned around, fear filling his eyes when he realized who he had ran into. He stumbled back and tried to apologize, right before the sergeant's sword pierced his heart. Davy Jones let out a chuckle as he pulled his blade free from the dead man.

Someone throw this body overboard! Don't worry about the blood, the rain'll clean it up!

Another crewman did as Davy Jones commanded, throwing the dead body off of the ship.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: March 21, 2013, 02:55:04 AM »
Sone

He tilted his head, something about what he said was suspicious.

Well... if you say so....

Sone knows he wasn't yelling a battle cry, it was more like a sentence. He shrugged, and walked past Jack, trying to encourage the man he was supporting.

Even if he is lying it's probably nothing, but... I just have this feeling....

Protan and Nexalas

Protan stayed silent, intimidated by Jones' power. Nexalas got up and stretched, seemingly unfazed by his presence. Protan looked at Nexalas wide-eyed, wasn't he afraid?

Well, it was a fun talk Protan, we should talk again sometime.

U-um, yeah.

Nexalas walked off, but Protan stayed where he was, to afraid of Davy Jones to move.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 10:38:52 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: March 21, 2013, 03:03:32 AM »
Warren
"I'm not sure why, I always sensed darkness in him, but its level just went through the roof..."Warren trailed off, looking at Leon. "His darkness...it's almost worse than mine, and I fear he has no light top balance it."

Daylin: 35/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: March 21, 2013, 03:11:53 AM »
Leon

Leon pondered what Warren had said for a moment.

Yeah, things haven't been right for a while. I'll keep a close watch on him, but I need you to do me a favor. Don't mention this to Celine.

0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: March 22, 2013, 01:12:25 AM »
Sone

He thought for a moment,  now wasn't the time to socialize, but there are barely any opportunities that Sone get's to talk to this guy privately.

So uh... anything you want to talk about?

Sone imagined his ego shooting him, he cant talk to people right. It's either amnesia or his parents kept him sheltered. He had no idea.
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: March 22, 2013, 01:57:04 AM »
Spion kind of cringed when Davy Jones stabbed the guy.

Note to self:Be careful around him.

He carefully continued to look for a dry area. One way or another he was finishing this book.

...GRAH! Are there no good dry area's?!

[SIINTCA] [Filler post. Yaaaaaay,]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: March 22, 2013, 09:31:34 PM »
Soul

Soul was unsure of what was going on at the moment, but he still didn't want to press any further. Another push could set everything into motion again. He decided that it was best to just keep helping the injured get on the Gummi's. He motioned for Celine to go and get another stretcher with him. Where are we going to take all of these people anyway?
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: March 23, 2013, 01:46:10 AM »
Jack

Jack looked up at Sone. Why couldn't this guy just leave him alone? Then another thought crossed Jack's mind. Why couldn't this guy leave Celine alone?

Yeah, actually. I've noticed you have a thing for Celine, but it seems as if she runs into nothing but trouble when you're around.

Celine

She nodded at Soul, going with him to get more injured soldiers. She decided not to speak though, as he remained quiet, causing her to think that he didn't want to talk.

Nocturne GM

After observing the area, Davy Jones walked up to quietly Spion, attempting to snatch the book out of his hands!
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: March 23, 2013, 02:12:05 AM »
Sone

He cringed a little, remembering the recent incidents. He hated to admit it, but he was right.

I know... It's gotten me worried.

He looks up, seeing if anyone else was around.

I think I like her... but it's true that I've done a lousy job of trying to protect her. You and Leon both know her and protect her better than I ever could... I've also noticed Leon has a thing for her too, so I feel like she'd be happier and safer with him and if I just kept my distance...

He looked down again.

Even though sometimes... me and Leon don't see eye to eye.

He looked to Jack, a curious look on his face.

Sorry for rambling, but I got to make sure I got this right: Your Celine's cousin and Leon is your friend, right?

Nexalas

He looked to the action, not saying a word, and put his hood over his head.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 02:24:50 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: March 23, 2013, 06:28:44 PM »
Spion's book was taken, and he stepped back a bit.

ASHDGDJF, Oh, uh, h-hey! Sorry, uh, about that...

Spion started to creep away. Hoping not to end up like the one poor guy that Davy Jones got earlier.

A**hat....

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: March 25, 2013, 11:25:53 PM »
Nexalas

He stood behind Spion, scanning Davy Jones. He whispered to Spion.

Best be careful, he tends to have a short temper.

Protan

Protan got up from his sitting position, and instead he knelt at the wall behind him. The reason why is because Davy Jones seems to be angry, and worst case scenario he can always jump off the boat now.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: March 26, 2013, 12:41:36 AM »
NOCTURNE GM

Davy Jones looked at the book in disgust. Was the sea not interesting enough for these maggots? He tossed the book overboard before hearing some of the soldiers' comments. Temper? No, he had no temper. Davy Jones was the kind of guy that did what he wanted, when he wanted, and how he wanted, without the need to give a reasoning as to why.

The ship had been out at sea for a while, and Davy Jones sensed that it wouldn't be too much longer until the lookout in the crow's nest could see the shore. High-Sergeant Davy Jones walked back up to where the captain was attempting to steer the ship.

Raise the ship.

The captain nodded, transferring the instructions to his crew.

Raise the ship!

The crewmen struck into action again, this time preparing something completely different. Two large panels on each side of the ship (four panels total) opened up, revealing large thruster-looking objects. Suddenly, flames so hot that they could be felt by those in the fleet's other ships began to blaze out of these thrusters. The ship then began to rise heavily out of the ocean, water pouring off of its hull. The pirate ship was beginning to fly, the rest of the small fleet following suit.

Jack

Jack sighed. Sone clearly didn't intend on leaving.

Yeah, what about it?

He had ignored nearly everything else Sone said, concentrating more on the events that had just taken place, along with the new power that those events had brought along.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: March 28, 2013, 12:29:07 AM »
Sone

No reason, just wanted to make sure. I'm terrible at remembering things... see you later Jack.

They finally made it to the ships, Sone feeling a bit guilty for boring Jack with conversation. He walked to his Gummi ship, carefully helping the soldier he carried into the ship.

Protan

He was caught by surprise and stumbled a bit, but then quickly regained his balance.

Well, there goes the jumping plan. Maybe if I just don't do anything to get his attention, he wont notice me.

He regained his sense of balance, sitting back down.

Nexalas

He had a small smile, and looked around, seemingly unfazed by the shift of gravity.

A flying ship... I've only seen one other world with one of these, but the only difference was that it was not rocket powered. Impressive none the less.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 03:15:29 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: April 03, 2013, 09:50:32 PM »
NOCTURNE GM POST

Land ho!

The shouts from the crow's nest can be heard around the ship. Davy Jones walks back to the captain, and whispers in his ear once again. The captain then relays the command to the crew.

Ready the canons!

The crew sets into action once more, preparing large canons close to the size of the thrusters on the side of the ship.

Back at the harbor, the flying ships can be faintly made out in the distance.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100