Pokémon Universe > Balance Server Testing

X/Y game play changes and PU Pokemon

<< < (2/14) > >>

Flynt:

--- Quote from: Roloc on May 12, 2014, 07:21:22 AM ---Moonblast - 95 base power and 30% chance to reduce special attack by 1 stage.

Why is this 95 when it also has 30% chance effect when t-bolt, flamethrower, etc. all got nerfed to 90?

I have been planning to nerf moonblast to 90 and reducing the chance to 10% so it will be like the others.
Can I get some feedback on this?

--- End quote ---
Agreed.95 BP for a 100% accuracy move which also has a chance to lower Special attack is too much.90 BP would be better.The chance effect should be 10 or 15 %(10 would be better since flamethrower,ice beam,thunderbolt which are all 90 BP moves,have 10% chance effect).

Yume Tsuki:
Don't forget the changes in type advantage ever since the X/Y update. Dark and Ghost moves are no longer resisted by steel-type Pokémon.

Plus the changes in certain typings being unaffected by certain moves:

Grass-type Pokémon are no longer affected by moves such as Spore, Stun Spore, PoisonPowder or Sleep Powder
Electric-type Pokémon can no longer be Paralyzed
Ghost-type Pokémon are no longer affected by moves that trap them such as Mean Look

Ursaring:
I also have noticed moonblast activates all the time. Their are  only 9 fully evolved non legendarys that learn moonblast. Not all 9 run moonblast either. I think after the sp.att drop is nerfed it will not need the drop in BP. If this move was a Tm that a ton of pokemon learned like dazzling gleam I would say drop the BP ,but with its low distribution I do not see what is wrong with the fairy's keeping something unique.

Desbear:
Just wanted to say, I back roloc's decision 100%, as the mono-fairy type user around here. That wont even hit us too hard as a type, as there's not many fairy types that rely on that move, especially with alternatives such as hyper-voice Pixelate.

Er. Anyways. I back Roloc's decision, mainly due to the fact that as someone who has used this move on a regular gardevoir set, nearly every battle I'm in, Gardevoir constantly hits them for a -1 Sp Att, turning the tide of battle nearly instantly.

I mean I still lost, but that's because I suck at battling.

Miss Wednesday:

--- Quote from: GameBoy Advanced on May 12, 2014, 07:14:39 PM ---Just wanted to say, I back roloc's decision 100%, as the mono-fairy type user around here. That wont even hit us too hard as a type, as there's not many fairy types that rely on that move, especially with alternatives such as hyper-voice Pixelate.

Er. Anyways. I back Roloc's decision, mainly due to the fact that as someone who has used this move on a regular gardevoir set, nearly every battle I'm in, Gardevoir constantly hits them for a -1 Sp Att, turning the tide of battle nearly instantly.

I mean I still lost, but that's because I suck at battling.

--- End quote ---
That^ and no, you don't suck, you're pretty good C:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version