Creative Discussions > Other Roleplay

[RP] Kingdom Hearts Universe|Earth|Night

<< < (2/13) > >>

GrizzlyEatsKids:
Aiden, Kayla, and Zoe

As their bodies approached the ground below, Zoe, Aiden, and Kayla were all slowly rotated by an unseen force. As their feet slowly came in contact with the ground, the three of them all glanced at what another. There was a lot to take in between the intricate floor and the bodies that were descending from above, much as they just had.

"Any idea where we are?" Aiden asked, his voice echoing slightly.

Kayla simply shrugged. No... I don't.

Zoe didn't respond at all, but rather just stared at the stained glass-like floor beneath them.

The-Blades-slave:
Daylin
The moment Daylin's feet connected with the ground he stretched, muscles stiff due from the binding (or whatever had been controlling him, this was a weird ass dream). More people had appeared since he had started dreaming, two teenage girls in pajamas and a man complaining about how cold it was. "Damn it, even in my dreams all people do is whine about something." He looked down after that, and laughed loudly.

They were standing on a glass floor. A damn glass floor. It had been pretty up more than normal glass (what did people call it, stained?) and had a swirl pattern with the image of some boy taking up most of the floor. The kid had comically large shoes and anime-style hair, and he wore the most flamboyant red shorts.  His eyes were closed as if he was sleeping, and if you looked closer there was distorted faces in the smaller glass bubbles.

The mechanic began stomping down on the glass hard, the heel of his boot repeatedly pounding into the floor. If he fell to his death he would wake up, and this dream was boring already.

GrizzlyEatsKids:
Aiden

Aiden was scratching his head. This surely didn't feel like a dream, something was just...off about it. Albeit, it was rather impossible that he'd suddenly be floating in a black sky in the middle of nowhere, and the design on the floor was rather comical. He closed his eyes, maybe he could force himself to wake up? He tried to see if he could pull himself out of this slumber, but when he opened his eyes, Aiden found himself still standing on the blue-tinted floor. This time, though, there was a dirty-looking boy stomping his foot on the ground. Aiden stepped forward towards the guy, and then said, Hey, your foot fall asleep or something? What gives?

Humen:
John Anderson

After what seemed like forever John finally felt his feet firmly planted on some surface. He was starting to get used to the cold and his eyes finally adjusted to the only light eliminating the area." What the hell? This isn't my room; I must be dreaming or something." When John started to look around he saw all the children around him. Then suddenly his eyes widened as he came to a realization." I know what going on! This is some kind of revelation dream where my innocence clashes with my fear responsibility personified through five separate types of children. Four of which are girls...not sure how I feel about that." John placed his hand on his chin with a bewildered look on his face as he saw the last person who looked closest to his age. “And my fear of responsibility is some dirty biker...huh, go figure."

John already aware of how dreams like this go approached his adult representative, who apparently had some time of issue with glass because after muttering to him about it proceeded to try the glass floor below their feet, placed his hands on his should and with a cheeky smile asked. "Hey pal, instead of smashing my dreamscape would you mind just telling me whatever lesson I’m supposed to be learning so I can go somewhere more...creative? And why are the kids in their pajamas, seems alittle creepy for one of my dreams? Or would you care to share stereo typical cool guy?"

The-Blades-slave:
Daylin
Daylin halted his stomping as the two strangers interrupted him, turning to look at them both. "No, my foot's not asleep. I'm trying to break the damn glass so I can wake up. I don't wanna deal with this tonight." Of course the minute he tried to do something as simple as wake up, even his own imaginary people started jumping him. Fan-freakin'-tastic.

He glanced down at the floor, and stomped his boot into the ground one last time for good measure. He still failed to leave so much as a scratch. Attempting to reign in his temper he turned towards the two guys once again, inhaled deeply, and then spoke as calmly as he possibly good. "Look. I had a hard day at work, and all I want is  a decent night's sleep before I have to wake up again at six in the morning. Please let me out of this stupid dream so we can all go back t doing whatever we normally do." He felt so retarded talking to himself, but if that's what was called for...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version