Pokémon Universe > Game Features

Your Own Customizable Home

(1/12) > >>

Phosphorous:
I'm not sure if this was already posted but i didn't see it if it was.

Anyways...
So in Ruby version (last pokemon game a played) you could basically buy items and customize your own secret hideout (in a tree, bush, or cave). That was one of my favorite random things in the game. The only problem was that you could only set a limited amount of items in your hideout. So I was hoping you guys where planning something like this for this online RPG :D 

Basically you'd buy your own items (couches, lamps, poke dolls, ect.), and even friends could come by and check it out, and you could have like a whole "mailing" system and mail box in front of your own place where friends could send you items. Although with the thousands who are going to be playing this, im not sure how this would be made possible.

Anyways just an idea ;P

If anyone wants to add on that's cool too :]

Shashi:
After what I know so is this planned to be added in the game.

Carbon:
Hmm. It could very well be possible, however, if several hundred people are making bases, I would think the world would become very clogged. Not exactly sure how it would work in an MMO version. However, I do like the idea. I think it's great.

Shashi:
Well, the talk that went on in the IRC channel was about player apartments, so pretty much the same thing.

Carbon:
Hmm. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how everything plays out. It'll prove to be pretty interesting. xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version