Pokémon Universe > Quests & Plots

Write a quest contest (Closed)

<< < (4/9) > >>

stephenkill2:
you can only submit one a day victory  ::)

spirit:

--- Quote from: Victory on March 04, 2010, 05:40:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: Interested Listener on March 04, 2010, 04:17:42 AM ---I guess you are referring to me? Sorry Ill stop. But I do have to ask in your opinion is there much more to talk about? If there is may you show a list of what is still needed to be done for the site because I am finding it difficult to provide great posts on certain topics. Or should I just wait for the right topic?

--- End quote ---

Just make your own post I guess?

Anyways...My quest is going along just fine. I'll hand in 5 most likely at the same time. Just wondering. Can all 5 be linked? Or do they all have to be different. Like say...You have to finish the first one to unlock the second one and finish the second one to unlock the third one.

--- End quote ---

It's fine if your quests link, as long as they are distinctively different. Also, please only submit one/day, it just makes it easier to stay organized, and re-enforces time taken on writing them so that people don't just submit poorly thought out ideas.

tap1on:
Good luck to all contestens

DarK_SouL:
Mwahahaha a chance to destroy you all i'll try my best even though im busy so it may take a while to get my entrie.

good luck even though ima win!

Jerry:
I hope I'll have some time in between by assessments to think of some quests ^^,

Good luck everyone... and thanks to spirit to make the contest and the admins for approving it! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version