Pokémon Universe > Quests & Plots

Write a quest contest (Closed)

<< < (8/9) > >>

obi:
Do we just post them on the quest board if we want to submit them, or do we PM them to you?

stephenkill2:

--- Quote from: obi on March 15, 2010, 08:38:12 AM ---Do we just post them on the quest board if we want to submit them, or do we PM them to you?

--- End quote ---

You send them to the designated email on the first page. Do NOT post them.

spirit:
Alright, last day of the contest.

I will be accepting entries for approximately 24 hours; remember, I will be probably be generous if you're a little late (you should thank time zones for that), but if you enter after the 24 hours and I do not accept your entry, you have only yourself to blame.

Also, as this is the last day, I will be accepting as many last minute submissions as you have. That means, if you haven't entered yet, you can still do so, and enter all five at once (if you can write that many today), but try not to sacrifice quality for quantity; you can only win once.

Lastly, as I am sure everyone is curious when I will announce the winners, I suppose I shall tell you when that will be.
...But I have no idea. I will be reading them and re-reading them all week, so expect an answer sometime next week.

Kuixta:
I sent another one subject name is second test entry. Don't ask  why i used that subject

Phosphorous:
Any specific date to when the the winners will be anounced?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version