Pokémon Discussion > Games

pokemon soulsilver and heartgold (old info) /closed

<< < (13/14) > >>

FireMaster:
i love my SS game, the only thing that im having problem with is finding myself a chikorita.... lol and i dont know anybody who has one either...

DarK_SouL:

--- Quote from: Duke on April 12, 2010, 11:07:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jallas99 on April 12, 2010, 02:31:55 PM ---i wil probably get the game but is this one all about johto region?? anyway i was hoping for a completely different series

--- End quote ---
If you want a different series (hell completely different game alltogether), try out the mystery dungeon ones.  I thought they were gonna be crap but I played my friend's one for a while and it's pretty fun. 

--- End quote ---

Also Rumble is a good choice.
I love MD myself good story with good gameplay and other things I found my version of Sky and am still playing my old file.

mightygamer2:
in regards to the actual game of soul silver, i was kinda fearing the worse due to the last few games (diamond and pearl), but this game is actually a lot better than all the other pokemon games i've played, including the original silver and gold games. gamefreak really outdid themselves on this remake. i really suggest that anyone who has a ds (which if you don't have any of the new games and are on this forum, posting things, i don't understand how you could do that)
get this game. i personally loved the silver game better, but they're essentially the same game since you can get both ho-oh and lugia.

Amphi:
shouldn't this thread be closed? its kinda not new info anymore

Mr Pokemon:

--- Quote from: Amphy on May 04, 2010, 01:00:03 AM ---shouldn't this thread be closed? its kinda not new info anymore

--- End quote ---
And you want it to be closed?
Anyway, I've beaten my Soul Silver game (except for Red) and I am now working on getting a great pvp team ready. So far, I think I'm going with a Dusclops for a tank, Togekiss for a Sweeper, and maybe an Umbreon?
I don't know, but I really want a good team.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version