Entertainment > Japanese Entertainment

Best anime of Spring 2010 season

<< < (3/5) > >>

Amphi:
im curious is this thread ever going to be moved to the correct category?

ghostman50:

--- Quote from: chocobo on April 23, 2010, 05:44:45 AM ---
Also, let me know how B Gate H Kei goes for you. I don't watch anime until the season is over so I can watch the series in it's entirety without waiting week to week for the story. So I'm hoping B Gate H Kei is only a mini series. By the style and story I'd assume it is. Same goes for the two other series I was interested in.

--- End quote ---

Out of the eccchis that came out, This one had the most potential (in just about every way). Its good, dont get me wrong, but it could be alot more ecchier.

Compared to "Ladies v Butlers" and "Seikon no Qwaser", from the Winter season, and kissxSis, this show is pretty innocent.

And as for the length of the series, it looks like a normal 13 episode series. They are entering the spring semester, what better time for a confession?

--- Quote from: draft92 on April 28, 2010, 08:57:19 AM ---rainbow nisha rokub? no shichinin

--- End quote ---

Is it any good? I was told that it had a few "Boy Love" themes in it.

draft92:

--- Quote from: draft92 on April 28, 2010, 08:57:19 AM ---rainbow nisha rokub? no shichinin

--- End quote ---

Is it any good? I was told that it had a few "Boy Love" themes in it.
[/quote]
I guess, but so far it's pretty awesome. I love allt he characters. And there's boy love, because there are nothing but guys in the show. Because it's about teenage prison inmates.

chocobo:

--- Quote from: ghostman50 on April 28, 2010, 03:52:25 PM ---
Also, let me know how B Gate H Kei goes for you. I don't watch anime until the season is over so I can watch the series in it's entirety without waiting week to week for the story. So I'm hoping B Gate H Kei is only a mini series. By the style and story I'd assume it is. Same goes for the two other series I was interested in.

--- End quote ---

Out of the eccchis that came out, This one had the most potential (in just about every way). Its good, dont get me wrong, but it could be alot more ecchier.

Compared to "Ladies v Butlers" and "Seikon no Qwaser", from the Winter season, and kissxSis, this show is pretty innocent.

--- End quote ---
I haven't watched Seikon no Qwaser yet, but Ladies v Butlers really surprised me with how ecchi it was. I started the series and was like "No way this many boobs can be in an anime." Sure enough I was proven wrong damn near every episode. haha. I still loved it though. It was one of my favorite series from the Winter season.

ghostman50:

--- Quote from: chocobo on April 30, 2010, 08:00:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: ghostman50 on April 28, 2010, 03:52:25 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I haven't watched Seikon no Qwaser yet, but Ladies v Butlers really surprised me with how ecchi it was. I started the series and was like "No way this many boobs can be in an anime." Sure enough I was proven wrong damn near every episode. haha. I still loved it though. It was one of my favorite series from the Winter season.

--- End quote ---

if Ladies v Butlers was surprising with its ecchiness, Seikon no Qwaser has about twice the content in the first 5 episodes (no joke). Its still ongoing and doesnt look like it'll end any time soon but its something to look into, at least the first episode, whenever you get a chance.

oh, and B Gata H kei is getting really... corny (not bad, just corny). I had high hopes for this one but its beginning to become unwatchable. idk what to make out of it (and Mayoi Neko Overun) but its.... not what i expected.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version