* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 516639 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Sunny>
« Reply #945 on: October 15, 2011, 02:18:08 AM »
Larvesta was holding the Protect barrier on but suddently it starts to fade slowl as she is lossing strenght, she keeps holding it as she can and lets out a loud howl in pain, starting to shine brightly out of nowhere where the Protect was refresed and even stronger, she was evolving
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: October 15, 2011, 03:25:47 AM »
Evolution...Just what we needed...

-Wow! Congrats Larvesta!

-NO! You CANNOT evolve! STOP THIS, RIGHT NOW!

Obviously, he was trying to 'Press the B button'. I wasn't going to let him do that, not when she was this close. I ran underneath the wave of energy, past N's pokemon, and Headbutted him in the gut. Not hard enough to break a rib, but hard enough for a bruise.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: October 15, 2011, 03:34:53 AM »
Larvesta kept shining and the Protect barrier getting stronger and stronger by each second, she started gaining  bigger form, wings started growing and tusks were forming on her head, then suddently she stoped shining, revealing her evolved form of Volcarona, the Sun Pokemon, letting out a powerfull loud screech as she floated and kept the barrier on like it was nothing, she glares at N

"i will STOP your plans, right here and NOW, so give up and leave"

she was ready to turn off her Protect soon as the energy from the last attack from Umbreon had lost its power to launch a Fiery Dance at N

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: October 15, 2011, 04:25:03 PM »
Martha woke up noticing that Skyline wasn't beside her. She got up and went scouting ahead to find a tower. She decided to climb it, hoping to find the Pokémon. When she climbed to the next floor, she seen a blue haired man battling someone with Skyline!

martha- Skyline, what are you doing?!

Man- this is your pokemon?

Without respondingg, martha ran to him only to get Extrasensory into the next floor. She then notices N along with two people, Volcurna, Umbreon, and a flame of dances. She started to sweat and run out of breath. Soon, the man followed her along with his pokemon catching him.

Man- Stop... Zororark...

The man fainted.

Martha- Infernape!

Infernape suddenly came out of his pokeball, picked up Martha, and decended to the second floor. The Zororark was not himself. It suddenly charged at them with brick break. Infernape set martha aside and used mach punch, deflecting Zororark. The Zororark then used Night Daze. Infernape was going to use Earthquake.

Martha- Don't! The tower will collapse...

Marth then fainted. The infenape charged at martha thd swooped her up, only to get her to the next floor, and then put her a distance behind the two humans. Infernape was mad now, and seen Zororark jump up with brick break. Infernape jumped over the humans and sent Zororark back down with an instant mach punch, but the blueness from his hand was gone as he went down to the 2nd floor...
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: October 15, 2011, 06:01:07 PM »
Hex succeeded in confusing Sawk and Swoobat was tightly tied up. Larvesta then fired a Flamethrower, followed by Hex with another of his Shadow Balls which hit N and his pokemon and whipped up a powerful wind.

- You're done N! Give up!

But the wind was strong too and sucking everything near it. Hex tried to get some grip from the floor while Larvesta used Protect to bring Hex towards Jerry and Ruby. The latter had picked up Reimu and holding on it tightly. However, the Protect of Larvesta was weakening and the winds generated from Hex's previous attack were being felt once again. It was then that Larvesta started glowing, an intense white light and became larger, larger until it was a Volcanora.
- NO! You CANNOT evolve! STOP THIS, RIGHT NOW!

Jerry was confused at what N just said... Maybe he knew that Volcanora was too powerful for him? Jerry wasn't sure and Hex didn't give him the time to think either, for he was already on the other side hitting N with a Headbutt. As The void-attack of Hex was losing intensity, Volcanora unleashed a Fiery Dance at N.

Just then, a stranger appeared being thrown by something coming from the lower floor. Then, Brycen was behind her...
- Stop... Zoroark...

And then fainted. Not too sure what was happening, but Brycen had been having a rough time it seems. It was probably that girl who was the last of the Shadow Triads, now unmasked.
- Brycen! Ruby, let's help him!

The two rushed towards Brycen and saw his ice pokemon fainted on the floor. Suddenly, the tower shook once more, but this time, it seemed to come from the lower floors.
- I don't like this... let's go quick!

Ruby took his pokeballs and retrieved his pokemon, while Jerry had passed Brycen's arm over his shoulder. Just then, the tower started shaking more violently, and the stairs leading to the lower floor collapsed.
- We have no choice, we must get away from here!

Ruby nodded and sent out Tranquill.
- Monferno, use Mach Punch on the wall!

Monferno obeyed and made a hole in the crumbling wall.
- Volcanora, since you're the only one who can fly here and Tranquill will be holding Ruby, I have no choice... You'll have to support me and Brycen. Are you ready?

Jerry took his pokeballs to get Monferno and Hex back, so that it would be easier for Volcanora.
- Okay, there we go!!!

Ruby got on Tranquill, Jerry had put Brycen on Volcanora and he then climbed on her. They then went through the whole and started hovering to the ground below. Looking up, Jerry saw N getting on a Hydreigon and flying towards the other direction...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 06:07:20 PM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: October 15, 2011, 06:10:10 PM »
Volcarona nodded and holded on to them on her back, then flew out of there with great speed heading to the pokemon center in the town, soon as she landed she hovered so that Jerry and Brycen could jump down easyly

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: October 15, 2011, 07:16:54 PM »
The tower began to collapse. I didn't know what to do, and before I knew it, I was inside my pokeball.

-Hah...That's a relief...But...

I looked around, but I didn't see the black stone anywhere.

-I can't leave him behind!

The inside of the pokeball looked like a dark room with dark colored, and creepy furniture. On the wall, there was a switch. It said *IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, PULL SWITCH!*.

-This is an emergency.

I pulled the switch, and I came out of my pokeball. I jumped off of Volcarona, back into the room. The stone was lying there in the middle of the floor.

HOW DARE YOU TRY TO LEAVE ME BEHIND!!

-Like it was my fault.

I picked up the stone and ran towards the collapsed stairs. I jumped down, and ran for the exit.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #952 on: October 16, 2011, 11:37:14 AM »
Before I knew it the tower was falling apart. My stinking luck, where ever I go, things fall apart. I couldn't see any of them, all I could see was the sun hitting a window. I ran as fast as I could and jumped out of it...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: October 16, 2011, 02:25:28 PM »
Volcarona sees a round something coming out of the tower, she notices its Shelgon, she rushes in quickly to get him flying at high speed

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #954 on: October 16, 2011, 02:43:21 PM »
The Volcarona flys out of nowhere and catches me mid-fall.

-Thanks. Then I noticed I was flying... This is what it feels to fly.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: October 16, 2011, 03:12:52 PM »
Volcarona nods at Shelgon as she was bringing him down slowly

"yeah, when i evolved it was like a dream come true, im able to fly fast and high now, so, its better than anything in this world"

she brings Shelgon down to the ground near Jerry and Ruby, putting him down slowly then stays looking at them

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #956 on: October 16, 2011, 03:22:56 PM »
I couldn't wait to evolve then have some aerial battles! That was so thrilling! I tried to force myself to evolve on the spot, but that was a hopeless endeavor. I couldn't get that Seviper out of my head, what had he done to scare me for so long?

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: October 16, 2011, 03:57:32 PM »
With infernape fightung Skyline, Martha slowly came back to her senses and woke up. The whole area was crumbling around her.  She then ordered both of her pokemon to return, hoping that Skyline fainted. After they were in their pokeballs, she tried to run to an exit. She was able to find light and jumped in the nick of time. Gyarados was sent out on his own

Martha- Thanks, Gyarados. Take me back to the city, please.

Gyarados let out a war cry and headed for the next city. Along the way, they encountered N with his Hyderegion.

Martha- Must you always cause problems?

N- Can it, you psycho! You are the specific key I need in order to separate humans from Pokémon from humans.

Martha- okay. One, if anyone's the psycho here its you. And two, if pokemon wanted to be separated from us, they would have done so a long time ago. If we were to abuse them, or at least try to, they would have killed us already. There may be some who abuse, but that's there funeral. And look at you, using pokemon to set them free. Only those who are scared of Pokémon would want to set them to---

N- SHUT UP! Hydregion, Dragon Pulse!

Martha- I don't have time for this! Gyarados, dodge with Dragon dance.

With each DP, gyarados doged each concecutive one easily.

Martha-Ice fang!

N- Dragon rush!

Right before the clash, Martha seen the same volcorna as before. After the clash, hy dregon fainted in a frozen state with N.

Martha- Gyarados, do you think you can give them a safe landing with waterfall?

Gyarados nodded and took off with the dragon dance still in effect. It used waterfall and somehow managed to land the two aprox. 20 trees ahead of the volcurna, still in frozen states, and headed to the city.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: October 16, 2011, 04:55:01 PM »
As they were hovering towards the ground, Jerry saw that Hex got out of his pokeball and jumped into the tower again.
- Hex! Where are you going!?

Jerry was probably already too far to hear his voice... but then, he couldn't let Brycen in such a state either. He waited for when Volcanora deposited them safely on the ground. As soon as they reached down, Jerry asked Ruby to take Brycen to the Pokemon Center, that he had to help Hex. However, Volcanora was already flying up again, and caught something which seemed like a ball, but certainly not Hex. Jerry disregarded that detail and ran straight to Dragon Spiral tower, or what remained of it... He sent out Excadrill.
- Quick Excadrill, try to find Hex!

He nodded as he started spinning and drilling through the pile of fallen rocks. Meantime, people had gathered on the other side.

- Everything seems to be falling apart today... At least this time, I don't think that there were much people or pokemon in there...
- Yeah, don't worry, Dragon Spiral Tower has been quite empty lately. Those goons of Team Plasma probably scared them away. I wouldn't be surprised if they were the one who did this.
- Aww I don't want to work again today, my whole body's sore...
- Where is Brycen? Anyone saw him? He is usually around ready to help... but now...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: October 16, 2011, 05:11:05 PM »
Volcarona decided to help she knew the pertfect move to use in this situation, she flew up and started flapping its wings so fast that it created a Hurricane, the gusts were separating and liftings all the debris from the tower, it would help on the search since she was levitating only the debris, living things wouldnt be