* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 215629 times)

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #180 on: August 14, 2010, 09:11:41 PM »
Repear looked at him in a serious face "That any way to talk to your superior?" he would follow that up with "That was a test. I was told to do so." Repear looked back "The fighters are made up of teams." "You have to make up a team name. Choose a squad of pokemon and do the missions I or the other superiors have. Theres a bulliten outside with request." Repear let a second for the jolteon soke the shock in.
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 14, 2010, 09:16:21 PM »

"Ignore him, I doubt he's our superior. If he was any kind of fighter at all he wouldn't of sat on the sidelines and watch us do all the work." And any important fighter wouldn't act so immature. Anyway, it seems like Alakazam is still out on the battle field, let's find a cell to put her in."
sup

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 14, 2010, 09:22:17 PM »
Soon after Alakazem came into the room "Your being very rude young one" Repear just looked at jimmy "Your being very rude. That is what is called a test. I healed you all when I saw things where going wrong. I even defeated the mankey to make things easy."

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 14, 2010, 11:53:02 PM »

-Soul-
"Easy? Rocky fought a really tough Absol and a lot of other Pokemon and I don't even know the rest and I fought through a ton also, got on a Staraptor, fought a huge Flygon in the air, took a Pokemon behind mount Pika, found Rocky and we both fought a ton more Pokemon and really hurt those Mankey, then tied up a vespiqueen after me and Star combined our powers which we had never done, with no help from you. Just to come in here and you call what we have did so far EASY! Anyway, on to the next subject! A few questions first, how many people in a Team and what do you mean Squads? I don't even liek the idea, we should go on missions, and be able to bring or not bring who we want. Just my opinion. Also what do you mean "The missions you and the other superiors have? You should also hurry so we can all get backout there and fight after we interrogate this vespqueen."
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 15, 2010, 12:00:42 AM »
"If you did not know...WHO helped the Pupitar fight the absol? Yea me. I also healed the Lavitar making it an easy win." "Look I dont CARE if you dont like  the Idea of squads." Repear yelled "DONT YOU DARE SHOUT AT ME! I WAS THE ONE LOOKING AFTER YOU! SEEING IF YOU ALL WOULD DO WELL UNDER BAD CONDITIONS! "For the love of arcues you are really ANOOOOYYYYYIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNG me right now." "You can get unlimited members in a squad." Repear then started saying "Thoose poke'mon where hired to attack you they were not going to kill you. The absol was not hired though." "The missions me and the superiors will some times give out are very hard and givin' to the best."
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 01:02:40 AM by Drbg11 »

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 15, 2010, 01:04:15 AM »
"Anyway~~ I have a mission for you~~." Repear then gets in a serious face "Kill The Absol brothers. There a huge threat to us. I will give you a few of our men to take them down."

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 15, 2010, 01:06:30 AM »

Seeq cringed. He sensed something. When the dark ones transformed him, he gained a sort of sixth sense. Nobody else knew of it, it was his secret. And right now it was telling him something. "They're going to try to kill us.."

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 15, 2010, 01:24:45 AM »

"Forget it, I'm leaving." Rocky goes out the door, completely ignoring the battle going on behind them. "These fighter's don't have a clue what they are dealing with. It was a mistake to think about becoming one. I'm not going to kill anyone. I just hope Soul doesn't stick with them."
sup

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 15, 2010, 01:27:36 AM »
Umbreon whispers to himself "Test Two Passed"

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 15, 2010, 01:55:35 AM »
^Rylis^

I had awoken, and it was My first Day. I wouldnt consider us 'Dark' It just seems Our Motive is the Just Cause we Seek. We aim to Unite all Pokemon by teaching Them Life isnt Easy. We are Making them Stronger by Having them Face Trials. We mean no Harm, We only Aim for a Strong Nation. This is the lesson That needed to be taught to a Swinub. (Water Gun!) I soaked him, and he Took some Damage. But Then He hit me with a Mud Bomb. It didnt hurt me too bad, but I felt Weaker, and I was covered in Mud. The Swinub Used this to his advantage by Using Icy Wind. The Mud Froze, Cutting Mobilty. I Used Confusion On myself, To remove the Icy Mud. That Hurt as well, I knew I had to hurry up, So I finished it With A Water Gun and Body Slam Combo. I healed Myself a little, and Knocked out Swinub. Then I Reported back to our Team,  Cargo Rush.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 15, 2010, 03:45:11 AM »

"I'm with Rocky. If you don't even let us make a team to go on a mission and everything else then you are the worst fighters I've ever seen.  Oh and you can't stop us from fighting Dark Ones! Also do whatever you want to the Pokemon WE captured. Soul stormed out of the base where the so called "Fighters" work. "Hey,Rocky can you believe those guys? All that other stuff forgiven, there is a WAR going on and they are just sitting around talking to us! We have to fight and help the remaining Pokemon, right?"

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 15, 2010, 03:56:20 AM »

"I can't believe those guys either. Oh, and thanks for sticking with me. I think we should gather our own group of pokemon to fight the dark one's" What do you say?"
sup

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 15, 2010, 03:59:23 AM »
"Looks my work here is done. Hey Alakazam?" "Yes young one?" Repear did a dark pulse knocking the old pyshic type alakazam down. "Your supposed to be wise. Have the IQ of a million." Repear looked down at alakazam "Your nothing but a corupet old man." Repear ran out of the building shouting "Im doing Crap my way!"

« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 04:09:20 AM by Drbg11 »

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 15, 2010, 04:18:05 AM »
Repear was being chased down by Kadabras a whole flock of em' "You idiots cant you see?! He is not doing anything to help!" The kadabra wouldent listen throwing confusion rays at him. "Im going to kick your butts!" Repear did a confuse ray blasting all of them. They started fighting amongs each other. Perfect he thought "DARK PULSE!" they whole crew where knocked out. "Level 32 thanks for being stupid's" Repear took out his toung "Hahah looooseers!"

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 15, 2010, 04:22:58 AM »
"Yea, lets do that! Later, right now lets get back out there and fight! But First, what should our name be?"