* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 257828 times)

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #360 on: December 04, 2010, 05:12:11 PM »
"Haunter.. This isn't Xander, as you assumed. He is Shadow. My brother. The only reason I protected him is because of this. I don't support the fighter's cause, I am still a Dark One."

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: December 04, 2010, 06:01:55 PM »
"Star, what do you want to do?"
"I dunno, that is a hard choose... so I can't really make it, I need to take my own path and live my own life. But trust me, I'll be back, to fight the Dark Ones. Bye, for now!"

Star flew away.

"Bye! Well, good luck to you to, I think it's great that you are warning villages, there are not to many good people anymore. Anyway, I better get going, I have to find that Gengar, and get ready, I'm not sure what is going on right now, but the war is coming soon. Either way, thanks for all the help!"

Soul ran off. "Wait a minate, I have no idea where the Gengar is, I don't know when the Dark Ones are coming. I'm not even entirely sure what a Chosen One is, what do I do now?"
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: December 04, 2010, 09:26:28 PM »
Before Siriana could ask anything, the jolteon ran off. Dumbfounded, she went over to Omnisoul, where a Mudkip was standing.

"Wait," shouted Siriana. "Warn the other villages about what?"
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #363 on: December 04, 2010, 10:36:57 PM »
Well, well, well... Brothers. You know you can trust me. As long as he doesn't try to resist as we get to Turnback Cave, he can come with. You are my best friend, Don't try my patience again!
Haunter left the tent, and orders his men to prepare to leave and gave them specific instructions to make a lot of noise, that way he would attract the Jolteon named Soul.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: December 04, 2010, 11:35:53 PM »
  Turnback Cave... That name sounds familiar. Shadow suddenly felt a strong pull from the mountains, like something was calling for him. Then he heard a voice in his head. "Come, Shadow." "This is really weird..." Everyone was ready to leave, and they all started to gather at the center of the camp. "We better go. It's a good thing you're friends with Haunter, otherwise they would have killed me." He decided not to tell Seeq about the pull that he felt, or the voice that he heard.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 05, 2010, 03:08:31 AM »
"You know I would not have let them kill you." Seeq told Shadow.
"Brotherhood is more important than friendship."

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: December 05, 2010, 03:18:30 AM »
"The orbs! That's how I can find him, I need to learn about the orbs. How will I get to somewhere where I can learn?" "Need help!" Star flew in and picked Soul up. "Thanks!" "No problem, I couldn't help but here, so I had to help. My Cousin, Rotom, can help. He doesn't live far from here." "OK!" They got to the Rotoms house. They went in "Hello?" said the Rotom. "Hello, you've ever meant me, but I'm friends with your cousin, Star!" "Ah, can I help you?" "Yes, I hear you have information about the three orbs?" "First, there are four and second, where is Star?" "Star is outside. Also what do you mean four orbs?" "Read this and I'll go catch up with him." "OK, I'll come out there to." They got outside and Soul leaned against the wall and begin reading.

"Dialga the bearer of the Adament Orb, which gives him and the chosen one power, Palkia the bearer of the Lustrous Orb, which gives him and second chosen one power, Giratina the bearer of the Griseous Orb which gives him and the other Chosen One power. Finally the Reverb Orb which has no wielder reverses the effects of the orb."

"Oh, now I get this! Where are these orbs located?" "The Lustorous and Adament Orb are at Spear Pillar, The Griseous and Reverb orbs are at the Turnback Cave."

"OK, I figure he'll be after the Griseous and Reverb Orbs, to Turnback Cave it is. C'mon Star!" "OK, I'll see you later, okay Uncle!" "OK, you kids don't get into trouble!" "OK, thanks for the imformation!"

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: December 05, 2010, 03:26:11 AM »
Repear blasted his way door to door. Every single Pokemon there that was in his way, Dead. A bloody frikken massacre happened under the noses of the Pokemon on the top floors. Repear took one step out of the building and whispered "Turn back cave is my destination."
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 04:28:59 AM by Drbg11 »
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #368 on: December 05, 2010, 03:55:51 AM »
"Sir, scouts have reported the there is a small Fighter army guarding Turnback cave. We can easily sweep them out of our way."
If that is the case then why did you tell me this? Get the abras ready to telaport.
"Yes sir!"
Haunter looked over his men and thought " This is the end of this war, soon I can go home."
In 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Telaport! There was a huge light as the abras of the army telaported the entire army to Turnback Cave.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: December 05, 2010, 04:06:28 AM »
Reaper ran at incredibly ridiculous speeds! Pokemon started wondering what that quick "
Image" was. Well It was ME. Level sixty Ol' repear. Atlas I made it at the front of the cave. "I knew exactly where to find you." Repear grins. Taking a step forward. "All ends here!"

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: December 05, 2010, 04:13:38 AM »
I got to Turnback Cave, I saw some Pokemon. "Is that Gengar!" Soul jumped off of Star. "I'm sorry, but I have to take this path alone. Thanks for the help, I'll be back soon."

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: December 05, 2010, 04:18:36 AM »
Repear hears some noises from afar and shouts "Who's there? Show yourself!" Repear tackles the rocky walls besides him. Causing rocks to fall on the floor.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #372 on: December 05, 2010, 04:22:02 AM »
Men set up a perimeter, no one in! Haunter's army had laid wast to the febal army that stood in their way, thus securing Turnback Cave.
It all ends here! I will fulfill my destiny! Then all of a sudden out of now where rocks were coming at him. Who did that? Show yourself, and I will spare your life!

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: December 05, 2010, 04:28:12 AM »
Repear walks farther in the cave. Arrogantly shouting "HaHaha, you and what army?" Smirking to himself he proceeds to shout once more "Im loooooking fooorr yoooou." Repears guard is up 100%.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: December 05, 2010, 04:30:30 AM »
Soul saw a hole in the cave and jumped through. "It's you again huh? You will never have you way! I will stop you."