* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 216419 times)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #735 on: February 08, 2011, 09:36:20 PM »
 Shadow realized what was happening, and the Dark Lord lost control of Shadow. The tattoo on Shadow's shoulder dissapeared. He could still remember everything he had done. "Thank you Haunter. If you hadn't done that, I might have been a Dark One for the rest of my life. The Dark Lord influenced my thoughts, so he was able to deceive me and tell my all of those lies. We have to find Giritina, before the Dark Ones overpower our army."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #736 on: February 08, 2011, 09:43:40 PM »
Haunter's eyes stopped glowing and he fell to the ground, He didn't have much energy left.
-Never mind that, we need to get to the main chamber. Once we get this to him, the Dark Ones in the area will be purified.Haunter called on his last bit of energy to get up and keep going...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: February 08, 2011, 09:53:31 PM »
 Shadow ran with Glice and Haunter. Soon they were at the main chamber.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: February 08, 2011, 10:04:30 PM »
Glice and Sheene ran into the main chamber.

I grinned with anticipation of the event to come.

I had Teleported to a crack in the main chamber watching them from above, In the magnificent alter was the Crevice. Once the Griseous orb was placed inside Giratina would be awakened to serve who ever shall rescue him out of his deep sleep. There were carvings all over the walls of the ledgendary pokemon Palkia and Dialga.

Dialga. The Pokemon of Time.

And the Sheene and Glice's time was almost up!
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #739 on: February 08, 2011, 10:10:54 PM »
Haunter walked into the Chamber, in the middle of the room was a large alter. He walked up to the alter, and in the middle was a spot for the Gribious Orb. Haunter looked more carefully and read the inscription that was written: Only the Chosen One of Giritina May enter the world of Giritina. the one who places the Orb will be carried away to meet the creator of the world opposite of this one... Haunter Pulled the Gribiouse Orb out of his pack...

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: February 08, 2011, 10:15:04 PM »
Hmph. I guess i'm a fighter now. She teleported to the village with Omnisoul. She used telepathy again she sensed Haunter, Glice, and Shadow. She used telepathy to reach the three. Guys, this is Siriana. Where are ya'll? Everyone in this town is going inside, but I don't know why.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: February 08, 2011, 10:17:35 PM »
 ((I was going to modify that post where I attacked Wailord's char, but accidentally deleted it, so I'll post it here.)) Shadow looked at the walls in amazement. There were carvings everywhere. All of them depicted Dialga, Palkia, Girtina, and Arceus. There were also carvings on the ceiling. Shadow saw an Alakazam. He saw it's tattoo, and Shadow used Dark Pulse. Shadow heard Siriana's voice. "We're in the main chamber inside Turnback Cave."
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 10:25:56 PM by Trainerx »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #742 on: February 08, 2011, 10:19:15 PM »
Haunter heard Siriana talking to him.
-Siriana, what we need is for you and your friend Omnisoul to help contain the Dark One army. You two are good with illusions and using your aura, are you not?
Haunter was about to place the orb when Shadow shot a Dark Pulse up at a corner of the roof, just as he thought, the Alakazam was here...

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: February 08, 2011, 10:22:26 PM »
I jumped downwards rolling as I hit the ground. I used Psybea, just as Haunter was pulling the Griseous orb out of his pack. The orb flew out of his hand and bounced along the floor of the main chamber. Bolting towards it I tripped over a step landing face first.
 The orb just a fingertips distance away.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #744 on: February 08, 2011, 10:25:50 PM »
Haunter stepped on the Alakazam's hand preventing him from reaching the orb.
-That isn't yours, you shouldn't take what doesn't belong to you. Before I kill you can I know your name? It would be bad manners to kill some one who has given me so much trouble with out knowing his name.
Haunter charged a Shadow Ball aimed right at his head.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: February 08, 2011, 10:47:10 PM »
Where?

As soon as  those words were used a 3 flocks of Beedril, Fearow & Spearow, and Honchkrow & murkrow were charging towards them.

Darn it. Dark one army segment.

MOD-Three spearows were using Quick Ace. One was completely in front of the other two. Then in the blink of an eye, that spearow dissapeared. Then the other two were taken out in the opposite direction. It was Soul! He had learned Quick attack, which seemed like Extreme Speed, and Takedown!Impressive, right?

Indeed. She smiled.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: February 08, 2011, 10:48:17 PM »
I could not move under the sheer force of Haunter's foot.

Well. This is what it feels like to be at the end.

I felt my Psychic energy grow weak as the shadow ball Haunter was creating was drawing out my powers. It seemed that this was where my conquest ends.

my namr is Pshyk. And you shall never stop us.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I thought about my lover who I had not seen in 12 years. I wanted to die knowing my son was ok.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #747 on: February 08, 2011, 10:57:15 PM »
-Pshyk? It is you? Haunter had a flash back to them fighting over supremacy of the Dark Army. You were always weaker than me. You thought because I lost my memories I was weak? HOW PATHETIC!
 Haunter prepared to fire the attack into  Pshyk's head, but then he heard Giritina:Haunter spare him. He can be converted, just insert the Orb into the alter.
Haunter Flinched for a minuet then he kicked Pshyk in the head, knocking him out. He walked up to the alter and put the Gribious Orb where it belong.
Almost immediately the room started to shake. in the middle of the alter a portal opened.
-This is my destiny!

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: February 09, 2011, 01:22:34 PM »
 Shadow looked at the portal in amazement. "Are we going through that?"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #749 on: February 09, 2011, 09:20:01 PM »
-No, Haunter is. Your destiny is to bring about the fall of the Dark Lord, You will find him where the sky meets the ground. This is the reason he was born, to stop the Dark Lord's plan to kill this world. now Haunter step into the portal with the Orb!
Haunter grabs the Gribious Orb and steeped into the portal, All he could see was Giritina ushering him into the Distortion World...