* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 132972 times)

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #240 on: June 11, 2010, 02:38:49 AM »
"umm sorry if you wanted to buy this Tsubaki" Amphy waited to leave "I felt that i should buy this Tm for Shenzi"
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 11, 2010, 02:46:20 AM »

Tsubaki gently stole the TM from Kino's hands and mixing it with the 2 she already had, "Thanks Okay Amphi~!" She smiled, Tsubaki made her way to the Sales Clerk again, exchanging the disks with the 8500 Pokedollers from her bag. She came back with her two in her bag, handing the other to Kino, "How about we go train now~!" Tsubaki smiled, she ran out the store and made it to the forest with wild Pokemon, She was gonna train until dark.
Could you click my links daily?

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 11, 2010, 02:47:12 AM »
Time Modifier!!

Time

Morning     Noon     Afternoon     Night

Weather

Sunny     Cloudy     Raining     Cold     Windy     Clear   

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 11, 2010, 02:49:46 AM »
"Does training sound good to you Shenzi?" Amphy asked his partner
::Bark::
"I'll take that as a yes "

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 11, 2010, 03:03:37 AM »

Kino puts the TM in his book bag. "Time to train,right Argo?" Kino asked Argo over his shoulder. Argo nodded and smiled, then Kino ran out of the store and went to the forest looking for wild pokemon.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 03:06:51 AM by YouHearThat »
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 11, 2010, 03:07:38 AM »
"Tsubaki im gonna go train by that pond we were at earlier i wanna try to find a poliwag again" Amphy runs off hoping someone will come with him

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 11, 2010, 03:20:47 AM »

Tsubaki was out in the forest sitting down she saw Amphi running by going to the pond from before, Tsubaki went digging through her bag and pulled out all the TMs she had, "Who should learn what..? She asked herself, she picked up Protect, and then she looked at Ralts, Attract would be for her too. two for Ralts, but what about Eevee? She had nothing for her other than Rain Dance, "Um sorry Eevee... I'll be sure to get you something for sure!" Tsubaki picked Ralts up and held her so use the TMs, During that time Eevee found a nice little grass patch and closed her eyes. When the TMs were used the disks cracked and broke. Tsubaki pulled out her Pokedex and scanned Ralts, "Growl, Confusion, Attract, Protect..." Tsubaki said, "Looks like we are all set! Lets go train~!" Tsubaki cheerfully exclaimed, this time Eevee was in her arms, falling asleep. Ralts was leading the way to battle. They found a little pond but didn't see Amphi, It must have been another pond, right when they got there Pokemon Swam up, "A Chinchou!" Tsubaki called, just what she needed, Another addition to her team, she pulled out her Pokedex and scanned it, "Female... Excellent... Come on Ralts... We can do this!" She encouraged Ralts stepped up. After a moment, the Chinchou started with the first attack, Thunder Wave, "Protect!" Tsubaki called out automatically, Ralts crossed her arms and she was surrounded by a bubble. The electricity went right around it, not even close to reaching Ralts, "Our turn! Use confusion!" Ralts concentrated, and focused on Chinchou, in a second Ralts released kinetic pressure at the Chinchou which caused a temporary mental pain, Chinchou was moving around confused, luck was on Tsubaki's side, Chinchou tried to use Bubble, but she just hurt herself, "Quickly! Finish it off with another Confusion!" Tsubaki called, Ralts focused on the water this time, She was able to raise water in the air, and then shot it, pelting the Chinchou with it. When the attack was over Tsubaki threw a Net Ball, 1, 2, 3... It was a catch, a new addition to her team.

((Bleh... That was the longest thing I think I have written... ._.))

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 11, 2010, 03:31:41 AM »
Amphy was walking around the various small ponds in the area, while he was searching for a poliwag he gave Shenzi the TM disk containing Shadow Ball, "Shenzi it seems you know 4 moves now, Bite, Howl, Tackle, and Shadow ball, thats an awesome set up for now."

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 11, 2010, 03:58:45 AM »

Kino looking around the forest, spots a wild Bellsprout roaming in the bushes. Argo quickly jumped out of Kino's book bag over Kino's shoulder ready to fight. "Argo use scratch!" Kino yelled, but Argo claws didn't grow taller and sharper, and Argo felt weaker and powerless. Kino wondered and then notices Argo's tail isn't flaming anymore. Kino remembers when Kino and Argo both jumped into the springs, that was probably when Argo's flaming tail gone off. Then suddenly Argo faints and Kino runs and picks him up. "Hold on Argo!" Kino yells nervously. Kino then runs towards the pokemon center. When Kino gets there, he goes to the nurse at the desk. "Please help my charmander, his flaming tail gone out!" Kino asks nervously. "Don't worry, we'll take care of him" the nurse said and took Argo from Kino. Kino there scared, went and sit down in the waiting room. "It's all my fault...It's all my fault" Kino said crying.

(( And I gotta go to sleep, Good Night))
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 09:50:21 PM by YouHearThat »
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 11, 2010, 04:26:43 AM »

Tsubaki was walking around the forest looking for Amphi when a strange man appeared from a tree in front of her, He was tall, intimidating and scary-looking, "Wh... What do you want..?" Tsubaki said scared, "Give me that Chinchou young miss..." Was all he said, Tsubaki stepped back picking up Ralts, "No... I caught it..." Tsubaki said, trembling, "Alright..." He said and then he pulled out a Pokeball, "Spearow! Come on out!" He sent out a Spearow, "If you won't give it to me, then I am afraid I will have to battle you..." He said stepping closer, Eevee woke up to see Tsubaki trembling, and then jumped off to battle, "Camellia..?" She asked, Eevee only stepped ahead to the Spearow, "Alright..." She said to Eevee, but then she looked at the man, "You don't know what your getting yourself into..." Tsubaki said, she was sure of herself. "Fury Attack!" The man called out, Spearow was fast and came charging, Tsubaki didn't know what to do, but Eevee did. When the Fearow was close Eevee kicked the ground, shooting sand, Sand Attack. The Spearow stopped right there trying to clean out its eyes, Tsubaki thought of it as a good a chance as ever, "Tail Whip! And follow up with Tackle! Tsubaki called out. Eevee started to wag her tail right in front of it, while it was busy cleaning its eyes, "Fury Attack! Furry Attack!" The man kept trying to order, but the Spearow was too busy, as soon as Spearow was about to finish Eevee lunged at it, the Tail Whip really brought down its defense. The Spearow was sent back, but came charging back with the Fury Attack, Eevee was side-stepping, always one step ahead from getting hit, Tsubaki was able to memorize the pattern and found an opening, "Tackle!" Tsubaki called, and Eevee did as she was told, and jumped the attack. With the Tail Whip, Tackle from before, and this one the Spearow fainted. The man called back his Pokemon and walked away mumbling to himself. Tsubaki sighed picked up Eevee laughing and walking, looking for Amphi, Tsubaki found him stalking a pond side, "Hey Amphi! What are you looking for? Tsubaki asked, smiling.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 11, 2010, 04:29:33 AM »
"I'm trying to find a poliwag, i wanna get one so bad" Amphy started to almost cry, "We've been here like all day and I can't find one..." Amphy sat on the ground next to the pound in sadness, Shenzi was now running around a tree stump near where Amphy was sitting, "Maybe i should let Angel out of his ball, What do you think Tsubaki?"

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 11, 2010, 04:40:46 AM »

Tsubaki joined in his search, she turned when he asked her a question, "You bet!" Tsubaki said, "If would be a lot of fun with your Pokemon out. Tsubaki added, and then she pulled out the Pokemon that contained her newly caught Chinchou, she sat down where Eevee and Ralts got off to play, and then she let Chinchou out to heal it, when It came out it started to look around, until it saw Tsubaki and then it stepped away in fear, but then Tsubaki smiled, a kind, gentle and warm smile, and Chinchou stepped closer and Tsubaki stretched her arms out to puck it up, she gently squeezed it in a hug, "I'm sorry..." She whispered, but Chinchou only smiled, Tsubaki dug through her bag for a potion and pulled it out, "I'm sorry if this stings..." She said spraying her. When she was all healed up Tsubaki looked at her, "I'll call you... Chibi..." They both smiled, Tsubaki looked at Amphi, "Look at my new friend!" She held her up, and then she had an Idea, "Do you remember where last saw that Poliwag? I bet Chibi could help you find it..!" She smiled.

((Okay~! OMG.... Why do I only make huge post's now... ;_;))

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 11, 2010, 05:18:40 AM »
Amphy let out Angel, "Hey Angel you wanna play with Carmella(fix my spelling i can't remember that) and Hinata?"

::Eevee eevee::

"Okay have fun, Shenzi and I are searching for another pokemon to join our team so you go ahead and play"

Amphy walked turned to Tsubaki and her Chinchou, Chibi, and stared at it, "It's really cute, is it a boy or a girl?" Amphy ask as Shenzi started sniffing Chibi

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 11, 2010, 05:26:11 AM »

Tsubaki looked at him, "Seriously?" Tsuabki laughed, "You should expect me to always get female!" She smiled, Hinata was on the ground rolling, it looked like she was dirtying her clothes, Camellia was following her, making sure nothing happened, Chibi twitched because Shenzi's nose tickled her, "Still looking for that Poliwag..?" She asked,

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 11, 2010, 05:31:57 AM »
"yeah" Amphy sighed " I can't seem to find one anywhere, has chinchou seen one?"  Shenzi started sniffing around trying to find a poliwag, Shenzi sniffed the ground and lost track where he was going and ran into a tree, he just shook it off and continued sniffing around