* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 223266 times)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Omnicide Reality
« Reply #1005 on: April 03, 2011, 01:58:49 AM »
Calx made a very angry, very dramatic entrance. Now he was pinned down by Green Stefan.
Stefan pulled out his colt, aiming at his counterpart's skull.
"Oh, hey, I have a gun, too! Now, can we please talk like human beings before the apocalypse hit? I'm getting tired of killing people."

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: April 03, 2011, 02:02:00 AM »
Crimson crouched silently in the bushes by the road. Waiting or someone to come.  Suddenly, he heard the roar of an engine. Motorcycle... He thought to himself. He readied a shurikan, waiting for the rider to pass by.  The rider came into view. With a flick of the wrist and throwing motion of hims arm, the shuriken silently cut through the air, and the hit man in the temple. He fell off the bike and the bike fell on it's side. The wheels still spinning. Crimson pulled the shuriken out of the riders skull. He then dragged the corpse deep into the woods. Crimson took his sunglasses.  Crimson likes sunglasses.  Crimson went to the bike and turned it off.  He then pulled it up, got on it, turned it on, and sped on down the road.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 04:02:10 AM by St. Jimmy »
sup

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: April 03, 2011, 02:08:06 AM »
Now then, I don't reccomend pointing that at me. Because if i die, who would dissarm the landmines you two sat on? Stefan spits out his cigarette, and pulls another from his shirt pocket.
You see, as soon as you remove too much weight, Boom! He exclaims as he throws his hands in the air.
I wonder if the girl will still be pretty without a lower torso? Shall we find out?
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: April 03, 2011, 02:14:58 AM »
Normally, Stefan's immediate reaction would be to stand up and approach anyone who threatened his friends. It needn't be said why that wasn't going to fly in this situation. Rather, he pulled the hammer of his revolver down. Cliche, maybe. But punctual.
"Get off of him."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: April 03, 2011, 02:26:17 AM »
Now, I can't do that either, as Calx here will probably try to kill me if I so much as shift my weight. Maybe after he calms down we can figure something out, kay? He exhales deeply, blowing a set of lungs worth of smoke into Stefan's face.
And besides, at this point in the game, you don't really have the authority to tell me to do anything as long as you're still on that couch. Well, I guess you could, but I might get offended, and leave you to as you are. And that would be oh so tragic. Stefan takes the cigarette out of his mouth, and examines it.
So here's what's going to happen. I'm going to tell you where she is after you do a little something for me. Don't worry Calx, you're good at this kind of stuff, I know you are, so it'll be easy. hell, I'll even let you take your two friends here with you to help. As Stefan puts the cigarette back in his mouth he asks,
Sound Fair?
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: April 03, 2011, 02:29:54 AM »
renegade saw that the army kept on coming so he used some "explosives" (special nanobots that explode on impact in side a missile he shot about 4 and at different places to maximize the damage   
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: April 03, 2011, 02:47:21 AM »
Stefan looked at Astrid, then at Calx. The amount of times he'd put her life in a psychotic man's hands was beginning to worry him.
Explosives. I should have known this guy was trouble when Calx said he was an explosives expert.
"Ugh... I don't know how you can live with these things in your house. Filth? Radioactivity? Fine. But explosives? Listen, I'll do whatever this chore is you want. I just need a phone call.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: April 03, 2011, 03:18:21 AM »
The man in the hawaiian shirt claps his hands together.
Well, I don't have to worry about Calx cause as long as I know that he wants to see his cute little Nex again, he'll listen. Now you on the other hand...Stefan says as he stand up, walking into another room.
Calx lets out a cough and sits up, staring angerly at the two on the couch.
"I told you to wait...now he's got us around his finger..."
Over the rustling of steel hitting steel, a "Found it!" can be heard, and Stefan slides back into the room, waving a steel ring in his hand.
Now this is something that I absolutely love. I call it a Slave Collar because I can get someone to do whatever I want with it. For some reason, everyone is afraid of the charge that is withing this ring. I mean, it takes off your head, but the explosion isn't much bigger than that. Now, I'm going to put this on your lady friend here and then you three can get going on my classroom assignment.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 05:42:49 AM by Silver »

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: April 03, 2011, 03:33:45 AM »
The fellow in the green hair was approaching Astrid with a particularly uncomfortable-looking explosive necklace. A vein popped in Stefan's mind.
This guy's insane if he thinks I'm letting him put that on her.
"Uh.... Steffy? Do something."
Stefan didn't reply he was too busy considering his options.
Are we even sitting on explosives? He IS a liar. But then, he's also an explosives expert, so he's have no reason NOT to put a trap like that up. Maybe If I push her off the couch fast enough, she can be out of range before it blows. What am I thinking? I can't risk someone else's life like that.
He made his decision as soon as the demolitions dealer was within his arm's reach. He grabbed the mosshead by the collar of his hawaiian shirt, yanking his head inches away from the cushion of the couch, inserting the barrel of his colt into the bastard's mouth.

"Yeah, that's not gonna fly, man. I'll put up with you manipulating me into a position where you've got me under your thumb, but if you think I'm letting you strap that thing onto Astrid, you're crazier than Calx. I could kill you right now. Those bombs in the couch? I've got friends. A few phone calls and we'll be walking. So, kindly, consider an alternative to strapping fiery death to my friends."

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: April 03, 2011, 03:37:21 AM »
Another dream. Demos was in a room, surrounded with white walls. He felt pain all over, and looked down. His body was torn up, blood was everywhere, he could taste it.
He wasn't dreaming.
Demos began to sit up, but the pain was too intense, he couldn't move more than a few inches. He would have to wait...

I don't like waiting.
I'll have to deal with it.
I can't wait, I need to go there.
Where is this place again?
The place where I fell, in the dream.

The place was familiar to him. He remembered going there once as a kid. He didn't like the city then, and now it would be worse. But he had to go back.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: April 03, 2011, 04:12:19 AM »
anfff ou oo uuuu laaaaa oooo eeeiinnn ooo eee oonnneee?
"andhowdoyouplanongettingtothephone"
Calx watches the cigarette previously in Stefans mouth roll across the floor, spinning in an off circle, slowly making its way to a liquid on the floor.
If Stefan dies, then there's no point to this
They didn't listen to you and got themselves into this situation
That doesn't mean I'm leaving them
Why not?
because Stefan needs to live dammit!

Calx dives at the cigarette, and pulls out his knife. He puts the blade to the man in the Hawaiian shirt's throat, and the lit cigarette to Stefan's eye.

"Now you're both going to do as I say. Modus is going to put the gun down and Stefan is going to back away from the couch."
His face is shriverled with rage
"ARE WE CLEAR SOLDIERS?"

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: April 03, 2011, 04:16:25 AM »
Crimson continued to wind down the road.  He came to a city. The streets were bare. No one, except for an occasional group of shady looking teenagers, was on the sidewalks and alleyways.  Stopping the bike to get some food, he remembered that he had no money. That's just great, and besides, someone might recognize me from omnicide. Suddenly, one of the boys ran at Crimson with a switchblade.  With a quick kick to the gut, the boy fell to the ground and released the blade.  Crimson picked up the knife and looked at kid, Be careful who you mess with.. He got back on the motorcycle and drove off.
sup

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: April 03, 2011, 04:30:48 AM »
Stefan snapped back to reality when he saw the burning ashes of the cigarette stop milimeters from his eye. His only eye. An ash fell from it, burning the skin below his eye slightly.
Removing his gun from the liar's mouth, Stefan silently apologized to his his Muay Thai instructor.

Don't let anyone push you around. That's what you said, right? Stick up for yourself. How am I supposed to do that now?

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: April 03, 2011, 04:58:54 AM »
renegade looked at the opposing army and saw two rockets heading at his copter he then said "oh snap"as the rockets hit the copter
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: April 03, 2011, 05:30:23 AM »
Well it seems that we are at a bit of a conflict. I can't just let you off of there, you seem to be a little cross with me old chap he coughs as he stands up, producing another cigarette and lighting it, the collar still in his hand.
New plan. Calx, you deal with them and if you don't do as I say, you can kiss your chance goodbye.
Calx takes a step back from the two Stefans, and snuffs out the cigarette on the rotting coffee table. He begins to pace, and mumble to himself
"Whattodowhattodowhattodo"
He stops and turns to the man in the hawaiian shirt.
"Just give me the job, I'll do it and we can be gone. Stop twisting us around your finger."
Don't say mean things to your only source of information. And what about your friends? Are you just going to leave them here?
Calx looks at the two without turning his head.
"Ok lets make a deal. You answer one question, I go and do the job, and Modus stays here, but OUTSIDE of this hellhole. And by outside, I mean where he was supposed to be when I got here."
Ask your one question.
"Is she in the city?"
And here I thought you were going to waste it on another "where is she?" That's good of you to change. The answer is no.
"Then-"
You said one question. Now. He turns to Stefan and Astrid. I'm feeling entertained so I'm going to make you a deal. You two are going to have your own little job. Simple courier work, You take this- He points to a box on the rotting table -Package to the location on it, and everything is fine. No collar, no explosives, and you don't come back. Agreed?