* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 225876 times)

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Omnicide Reality
« Reply #1035 on: April 03, 2011, 06:09:49 PM »
Money, money. Where can I get some money? 

Crimson continued riding through the streets. The whole city reeked of smoke. Half tobacco and... half something else. There was an obvious problem on his mind. He needed money, or else he wouldn't be able to survive. His eyes moved to a figure in the alley. A drug dealer from the looks of it. They always have money. Crimson parked the chopper by the curb, and walked to the man. He revealed the blade he acquired earlier and held it up to the man.

Gimme whatever money you have. 

He immediately handed over all he was carrying. 

Speak of this to no one or you'll be sorry. 

With the money now in his pocket, Crimson got back on the bike and rode off.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 06:17:28 PM by Jerry »
sup

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: April 03, 2011, 06:30:57 PM »
"Okay, then. Do we have the location of Miss Nex?"
Stefan and Astrid followed Calx, whom was in all likelihood still sore from their disobeying his extremely vague orders.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: April 03, 2011, 06:41:18 PM »
"This way now..." He says continuing along his planned route.
He no longer cared that his rifle was an obvious give away to who he was, he just wanted to get out of the city.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: April 03, 2011, 06:55:11 PM »
The pair followed Calx about two meters behind him.
Astrid grabbed Stefan by the wrist, whispering into his ear.
"What's wrong with Calx? He's acting like a zombie."
Stefan turned his head towards her slightly.
"I dunno. The guy got shot by someone who is allegedly his crazy deterrent. Combine that with the fact that he's already pants-on-head insane, and you've got one unreadable killer."
As he looked forward, Stefan stopped dead. Another checkpoint. This one was heavily guarded, not like the ones he'd passed on their way here. A lone officer moved out towards them, planting himself inches in front of Calx, whom he towered over.
"Exit from the city is off limits, pal."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: April 03, 2011, 07:04:37 PM »
Contiuing to walk foreward, with his head held low, Calx unsheathes his knife, plants it into the stomach of the officer, and contiues to walk as he pulls the serraded edge out from the man. The officer silently crumples behind him, Calx oblivious to the officers reaction, sheaths the bloody knife, and draws his beretta, head still facing the ground.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: April 03, 2011, 07:26:33 PM »
"What'd I say? Now, I strongly recommend you find cover until this is over."
The rest of the officers drew their weapons, aiming them at Calx. Astrid disappeared behind a building and Stefan threw up his hands, approaching the checkpoint. One of the cops turned to him, lowering his pistol.
"Are you with this crazy bastard, kid? I'd get out of here."
Stefan tilted his head slightly. He got the idea that reasoning with these people wouldn't get him very far. Pretending to be crazy? Maybe that would yield better results. Good thing he remembered the interrogation scene from the Dark Knight.
"Why yes, I am. The two of us and our fine lady friend are trying to leave the city, as you may have noticed. We don't want to be here a few minutes from now."
The officer took a step back, raising his weapon again.
"...What did you two do?"
"Us? We didn't do... anything. Our comrade a few blocks from here, on the other hand, may very well have caused a small issue by the docks."
"What!? Listen, if you've done anything to the docks, I swear I'm gonna-
"Nothing's happened to the docks... Yet. If I were you, I'd get there relatively soon, before-"
Stefan was interrupted by a decent-sized explosion coming from the docks a good two blocks away. Water shot high enough in the air to be seen over the stores.
"...Oh, too late. You might still want to get there before the residents of the area bleed to death."
The officer seemed torn between investigating the explosion and taking Stefan in for investigation. Most of his comrades had already left.
"I'll get you for this, kid."
He took off.
You know, it would have been simpler for him to just shoot me. I guess he's still trying to hold on to the old world.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: April 03, 2011, 07:34:15 PM »
As Calx approached the checkpoint with his pistol drawn, smashing the handgrip on the side windows, cracking some, and shattering others. He didn't notice anything or anyone, his only goal was to move foreward.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: April 03, 2011, 07:42:05 PM »
Stefan beckoned to Astrid, who came out from behind the wall.
"How did you know that box had a bomb in it?"
"I didn't. I just figured that anything that guy had someone else deliver for him couldn't be good. At the very least, they would have spent a good hour or two searching under water for the thing, only to find out it was full of Rubiks Cubes."
The two of them hurried out of the city once again following Calx wherever he was going.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: April 03, 2011, 07:52:27 PM »
With a deep sigh, he holsters his beretta.
How far is this city?
Doesn't matter
Do you know what you are looking for?
Just heading north and hoping for the best.

He looks up at the sun, which has finished its ascension and has begun to lower in the sky.
"Aren't either of you hungry?"

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Calx and Stefan's Big Adventure
« Reply #1044 on: April 04, 2011, 12:10:04 AM »
Kain had been driving for a while now. He was only about three hours away from Bristol. When he was only an hour away, he saw a car that had caught on fire. He couldn't tell what kind it was because it was so burnt.
I wonder how that happened

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: April 04, 2011, 12:33:38 AM »
"You know... come to think of it..."
Neither Stefan nor Astrid had eaten in two days. Had Stefan known how to make fire out of Agate, he would have had a large deer the night before. He checked his pockets for any money he might have left.
"I've got... ten dollars, three pounds, and what looks like one thousand Columbian pesos. Can I afford a meal for three people? I think not."

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: April 04, 2011, 01:06:01 AM »
Kain was getting impatient. He started going faster. After about 45 minutes, he was there. He drove by three people, and almost ran them over. He didn't realize that he just drove past Stefan and Calx. After ten more minutes, he was at his house. He turned off the security system and stepped inside. It was two stories high, and had a basement. He grabbed everything that he could sell, and grabbed all of the ammo in his house.
I wonder if my car is still here.
He grabbed his car keys, which were sitting on a table. He walked into the garage. His Mustang was still there. He had installed a small computer where the radio had been, which could hack other computers, find files on almost anyone, it was also a better radio, and it could do some more awesome stuff. He had also made some modifications so that it would go faster. He got in and opened the garage door. He drove out onto the street, and looked for shops to sell his stuff to. He had 500 pounds after he was done selling all of the stuff that he brought. Then he drove back to the checkpoint that he had passed. This time he stopped when he saw the people he had passed. He saw Calx, Stefan, and Astrid. He stopped the car when he was next to them and rolled the window down.
"What are you guys doing?"
((Kain's car is a Blue '69 Mustang with two white stripes on the side))
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 10:44:21 PM by Trainerx »

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: April 04, 2011, 04:19:01 AM »
Continuing along his designated path, Calx pulls out his knife and grinds it against the side of the blue Mustang creating a deep, long scratch all the way down the body, the shriek of steel rubbing against steel filling the air.

"Food, food, food..." He chants under his breath, passing the car, and returning his knife to the sheath.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: April 04, 2011, 04:20:49 AM »
"What the hell Calx? Do you know how important this damn car is to me? You're paying to get it fixed you bastard!"

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: April 04, 2011, 04:29:13 AM »
Stefan and Astrid hurried after Calx, the promise of food luring them in. Astrid stopped for a moment by Kain's window.
"I wouldn't try reasoning with him right now. He's in his own little world."
She jogged slightly to catch up with the other two.