* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 225741 times)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Calx and Stefan's Big Adventure
« Reply #1050 on: April 04, 2011, 04:36:00 AM »
Kain was hungry too. He was pissed at Calx, but he didn't remember anywhere that he could eat. All of the food at his house was 3 years old. He decided to follow them, since Calx looked like he knew where he was going.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: April 04, 2011, 09:01:05 PM »
Deccers completed his explanation of outflanking the enemy. These guys weren't just used to fighting with ancient weapons, their knowledge of tactics was limited to little more than 'Charging' and the pincer movement.
To round off the day, he figured he'd do some shooting practise. Normally, this would be conducted on a range. Today, however, was different. He led the group to the roof, keeping low to prevent themselves being an easy target. The large enemy forces had been all but obliterated. The small remainder were putting up a bit of a fight about 200m from the compound fence.
'Alright lads, line up your target with the arrow on your sight. Slowly exhale, taking up the slack on the trigger. When you've finished the breath slowly squeeze the trigger. Don't jerk it back, it'll spoil your aim. To minimize recoil, keep the butt of the rifle firmly in the meat of your shoulder. Any questions?' He paused, unsure that'd he'd covered everything. But none of the men spoke up.
'OPEN FIRE!'

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1052 on: April 04, 2011, 09:26:29 PM »
Only 10 or 20 men had survived the attack, and now Deccers was using them for target practice. I walked up to him.
So how are your guys doing?

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: April 04, 2011, 09:41:12 PM »
'Seriously? It's like these guys have never heard of the 22nd century.'
He shook his head.
'But... They learn quick, gimme a couple more days and I'll have two fully functioning squads.'

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1054 on: April 04, 2011, 09:45:40 PM »
Good because in a week we go on the attack. For too long have I sat and watched the rich rule this world. Now it is our turn. Did you ever wonder why they only use swords? It is because before a year ago we had no money to fund this army now we do. I will let you get back to work.
I jumped down from the roof and went back in to get some food...

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: April 04, 2011, 10:06:45 PM »
Deccers turned round to his guys. They'd stopped firing as the last of the soldiers made it out of range.
'You hear that?' He almost laughed in disgust.
'He wants to take over the world.' This time he did allow himself a little chuckle.
'Sir, Rex is our leader. Why do you question him?'
Deccers pushed his face close to that of the outspoken man.
'Do you want to die? Would you aimlessly lay your life down for the man you call leader?'
The man's face turned pale. 'Err... I guess not.'
Deccers smiled. 'Thats the right choice, lance-coporal. Listen up people!' He yelled to get their attention.
'From now on, you answer to me, and only me! In return, I keep you alive! Is that a deal?'

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1056 on: April 04, 2011, 10:10:37 PM »
Deccers is going to be a pain in the neck. Guss, when he is done, get rid of him. No one will stop me, not even him.
Yes sir.
Guss left the room. I was left alone to my thoughts. What if it doesn't work? It will! It has to... There are to many people living in poverty, i have to make the rich feel the pain that I felt.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: April 04, 2011, 10:18:25 PM »
"Thrift, thrift Horatio! The funeral baked meats did coldly furnish the marriage tables!" His attention snaps foreward and he stops, and dashes off the road into the trees.
"Not where he eats, but where he is eaten." He says, making his way up yet another tree.

"I don't reccomend staying there." He calls.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: April 04, 2011, 10:34:42 PM »
Someone's shadow went over renegade's body and they said "maybe he is still alive"
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: April 05, 2011, 12:04:32 AM »
I wonder if Steve still owns that shop. Maybe he can fix this car.
"I'm going to go see if a friend of mine still lives here. Hopefully he can fix my car."
Kain drove to the shop that his friend had owned. He was outside, working on a car. He looked up when Kain drove up to him. Kain got out of the car.
"Is that you Kain? I haven't seen you for two years!"
"Yeah, it's me. I need to know if you can fix this scratch."
Kain pointed at the huge scratch that Calx had made.
"I don't think I can fix it, but I can try to hide it. We'll have to repaint it. I'll do it for free too."
"Thanks, I need the money."
Kain told him what colors he wanted the car to be painted, and they started working.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: April 05, 2011, 01:04:49 AM »
Calx's sudden outbursts were beginning to sharpen Stefan's more primitive senses. Before the sniper had finished his climb up the tree, he'd grabbed Astrid by the collar of her shirt, diving behind a shrub.

Peering between the leaves, he  couldn't make out much of anything. The passerby appeared to be alone, at least. He waited a bit for the traveler to pass until his back was to the brush. He risked a glance outside his cover. It was a big guy, to say the least. nearing seven feet tall. He had a Vz.83, the submachine gun appearing tiny in his arms. More importantly, he had a sandwich poking out of his bag. Gigantic armed men are usually a bad sign, but Stefan was feeling daring. Or perhaps he didn't want to kill more people in a single day. One way or another, he was taking that man's food. He stepped out from the safety of the bush, approaching the traveler.

"Hello, sir. You wouldn't happen to have any spare food for a poor, tiny escapee, would you?"

The limber figure turned around, shouldering the tiny SMG.

"Mhm. I guess not."
OkeydokewhatdidTVtropessayaboutavoidingahugeasssprayofbullets? Oh, right. Get on your back.
Stefan kicked his legs forward as if he was trying to perform a backflip. Only, he wasn't in the air. So instead, he crashed to the ground, landing on his spine. It stung, but the flying balls of death that flew over his head at the same time made him decide that maybe the sting wasn't so bad.
As the giant fellow was processing what had just happened, Stefan drew his revolver, aimed at the man's torso, and pulled the trigger.
Click. Click. Clickclickclickclick.
It was empty. How? He'd checked the cylinder just last night, and there were six FMJ rounds in it. That didn't matter now, though, because the large fellow with the loaded gun was regaining his senses. The Vz was aimed at Stefan again.
Meh. That's what I get for being considerate.
Bang.
A red mist spouted between the aggressor's eyes, and he collapsed immediately.
"Oh, thanks Calx. I wouldn't have minded it if you-"

Stefan never finished that sentence. He didn't finish because it wasn't Calx that fired that round. It was Astrid, shaking, with her 1911 cradled in her hands. She was a killer now,  just like the rest of them.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: April 05, 2011, 01:12:14 AM »
Calx lets out a laugh from the branches, poking his head out from between the leaves to face the two.

"Is it not monstrous that this player here,
But in a fiction, in a dream of passion,
Could force his soul so to his own conceit
That from her working all his visage wann'd,
Tears in his eyes, distraction in's aspect,
A broken voice, and his whole function suiting
With forms to his conceit? and all for nothing!" He states pointing at the crushed meal.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: April 05, 2011, 01:20:02 AM »
Stefan stood up, brushing the dirt off his back. He limbered over two the dead giant, and the crushed sandwich underneath him. Edible? Not with a giant man's buttox flattening it against the dirt road. A snake slithered out from under the corpse. Stefan unsheathed his knife and dove on it, cutting its head off. He lifted the body and turned to the others.
"I've never eaten snake before. I wonder what it tastes like when someone prepares it who doesn't know the first thing about the wilderness."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: April 05, 2011, 01:22:21 AM »
Taking in a full 360 degree view of the area, Calx spots a group of tents deeper in the forest.
There
He looks over at the two, struggling to skin what looked like a snake. With his goal so close, he wasn't waiting.
He hops down from the tree, and silently makes his way towards the camp.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: April 05, 2011, 02:41:43 AM »
     Crimson stopped at a seven-eleven. He pushed through the door and looked into the shop.  There was a woman behind the counter.  She was about 30 and obviously had a tobacco issue, judging by her teeth, and the horrid, wheezing cough that she produced every few seconds.  Crimson walked into the bathroom, and then into the stall.  He sat down on the seat and brought the knife out of his pocket.
     I can't risk people noticing me. Grabbing a clump of hair, he raised the blade to his head and cut through his hair.  He did this repeatedly until his hair was dramatically shorter.  The hairs that were cut off were dropped into the toilet and flushed into the sewer.  He stepped out of the stall and looked into the mirror.
     Not bad. Not. Bad.  Walking out into the main part of the store, he grabbed a few pre-made ham and cheese sandwiches and a few bottles of Gatorade.  He paid the clerk for the stuff, got walked back to the motorcycle, and drove off, looking for a way out of the city.
sup