* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 177095 times)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Calx and Stefan's Big Adventure
« Reply #1080 on: April 05, 2011, 10:49:06 PM »
Stefan set Calx down on the floor. After watching him blow an undisclosed number of people to hell, he wasn't entirely fond of being in contact with the insane killer.
"So... I'm Stefan, and this young lady is Astrid. We've been with Calx since that big breakout that you probably know about, though I'm not entirely keen on the idea of informing you if you don't."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: April 05, 2011, 10:58:47 PM »
Silence.
Nex was too busy staring at Calx to respond to Stephan's introduction.
Snapping back to reality, she asks,
Are you hungry?
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: April 05, 2011, 11:02:47 PM »
Stefan had to consider the question for roughly zero seconds.
"Well, let's see... We've been traveling for about two days, and every haphazard attempt I've made at eating so far has failed. So yes, we're hungry."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: April 05, 2011, 11:09:53 PM »
I see... Nex walks to the fridge, and opens it. The power was out, but that didn't mean it couldn't be used for storage. She pulls out some cans from inside, two consisting of tuna, and the two others were sliced potatoes.

Getting to work, she begins to open the cans and light the gas stove in silence.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: April 05, 2011, 11:15:24 PM »
There was something about silence that made people uncomfortable. It was almost as if it was rude to be in the same room with someone and not engage in conversation. Miss Nex, however, seemed bent on talking as little as possible.
"So, Nex... Calx went through a lot of trouble to find you. You also might be pleased to know that there was virtually no killing involved in our trip here."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: April 05, 2011, 11:20:12 PM »
That's good...
Nex begins to fry the potatoes on the stove, adding small portions of salt and pepper from the above cabinet.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: April 05, 2011, 11:24:22 PM »
That's good? Jesus, if someone told me a month ago that I would explain to a woman that her friend and partner didn't kill *That many* people on his trip to find her, I... probably would have been at a bar on saint patrick's day.
"Not much of a talker, then. Alright, I'll shut up now."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: April 05, 2011, 11:31:04 PM »
Putting the now cooked potatoes on the plate, she begins to fry the tuna. Leaving the front of the stove, Nex rummages through the cubboard, and grabbing a yellow object and a bottle from them. A lemon, and olive oil.
Carefully slicing it in half, she squeezes one part into the pan, and splashes a bit of olive oil on, creating a loud sizzling sound.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: April 05, 2011, 11:48:13 PM »
The girl, Stefan, and Astrid walked away. Kain was hungry, and decided to get something to eat. He drove around town until he found a bar. It smelled like beer and smoke, just like every bar. He sat down and ate. Someone turned up the TV, which was in the corner near Kain. The news was on, and Kain's picture was on the screen, as well as Stefan's, Astrid's, and Calx's.
"Four of the participants of the Omnicide Games that escaped in the recent breakout have been seen in Bristol. The police don't know their exact location, but they're determined to find them."
Great, now the police are looking for us.
"One of the men who created Omnicide lives in Bristol, and he fears for his life. He believes that they came to the city to kill him. The police are offering a reward of one thousand pounds for each participant that is captured alive. There will be a smaller reward of seven hundred fifty pounds if they are killed. They are very dangerous, and it is advised that you are cautious when outside. They may be crazy, and will not hesitate to kill you."
The men in the bar started talking about what the reporter had just said. Then a man walked into the bar and recognized Kain. He pulled out a knife, and tried to stab Kain. Kain grabbed the man's arm, and threw him over the counter. All of the other men were staring at him. They all got out of their seats. A group of five men attacked Kain. He shot one in the leg, and kicked the other in the face. He grabbed another and threw him into the two men remaining.
"Do you know what Omnicide did? They're responsible for the death of my only friend. We were part of the S.A.S before we were brought to Omnicide, and now they're trying to kill me too. I don't think you want to be responsible for the death of someone from the S.A.S. If people found out, you would be killed."
The men wouldn't listen. They thought Kain was crazy. Kain fought until most of the men in the bar were knocked out, or unwilling to fight him anymore.
Kain walked out of the bar, and drove away.
I better find Stefan and Calx and tell them about this.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: April 06, 2011, 02:09:59 AM »
Finishing the tuna, Nex grabs some cultery out of the drawer. and divides the food into four portions. bringing two over to Stefan and Astrid and handing it to them.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: April 06, 2011, 02:22:24 AM »
Considering Stefan was ready to eat a raw snake from hunger, he was rather grateful for a nice meal of tuna and potatoes. Not that he particularly liked potatoes, but when you haven't eaten for two days, you don't complain about what's been fed to you. He finished both of them in precisely two bites, nearly choking on the second.
"Well... Thank you. A few more hours and I might have resorted to eating bark."
Then he asked the question that had been nagging at him since their visit to Green Stefan.
"... Nex. We visited your green-haired friend on our way here. He said you shot Calx the last time the two of you were together. Is that true? If so, why?"

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: April 06, 2011, 02:26:11 AM »
...You went into the basement didn't you?

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: April 06, 2011, 02:28:59 AM »
Stefan closed his eye. Apparently he wasn't the first guy Green Stefan'd screwed over with that deathtrap of a couch.
"To be fair, Calx told me to wait. He didn't at any point say, 'do not go in the basement no matter what you do'. Now, please answer my question."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: April 06, 2011, 02:44:37 AM »
She sits down on the couch staring into nothingness.
After a long pause, all she can say is
Yes...
Nex stands up, and walks to the bathroom, and returns with a roll of bandages, a tray and a pair of tweezers.
She sits down next to Calx, rolls him over, and begins to remove the shattered bits of metal and glass from his body.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 02:49:46 AM by Silver »

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: April 06, 2011, 03:09:06 AM »
"Yes. Yes you shot him. Should I just make believe that answers part two of that question? Why? I know he's crazy, but apparently you were fixing that. Why would you try to kill him?"