* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 176582 times)

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Calx and Stefan's Big Adventure
« Reply #1140 on: April 08, 2011, 04:48:16 AM »
Another figure became more visible in the thick fog. IT was carrying a bag, and running.
S-Stefan! Nex calls, trying to lead him in the direction of the house.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: April 08, 2011, 05:18:23 AM »
Stefan paused, hearing a voice. A feminine voice. Nex. He turned, moving in the direction of the voice. Rather quickly, the house came into view. He burst through the door.
"Oh, hey guys, how's it going? I'm gonna lock this door, okay?"
Shutting the door, Stefan turned around and locked it.
"So... I got the painkillers. And I definitely did NOT steal them."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: April 08, 2011, 05:28:05 AM »
It was still standing there, looking at her, or it would be if it had eyes.
Good...Inject him with some.
When she looks back to the thing, it appeared significantly closer than it was before.
Quickly! Her voice quivering. Nex smashes the window, and takes a shot at it. But it wasn't where it used to be again. This time it was even closer, and off to the right of the cabin.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: April 08, 2011, 05:49:47 AM »
Stefan pulled the needles out of the bag.
"Okay, I don't recognize ANY of these."
He dropped all six syringes on the ground, covering his eyes.
"Eenie meenie miny mo."
Stefan's finger landed on something labeled T-30.
"Eh... good a drug as any, I guess. Calx, you have a fifty percent chance of surviving this."
Picking it up off the ground, he  approached Calx and injected him with the painkiller.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: April 08, 2011, 12:15:16 PM »
Demos was in a car with a man who looked as though he was used to battle. It probably wasn't a good thing, but he had offered Demos a ride to the city, so he couldn't complain much.
When they finally got to the city, Demos opened the door, or at least attempted to. The door was locked. He flipped the switch to unlock it, only to have it be locked again. He heard a click behind his head. Demos turned, greeted by the barrel of a 9 mm pistol.
"You didn't think I'd let you get away, did you? Demos, I'm smarter than you think."
"I don't know who the hell Demos is, but you've got the wrong guy." He slid a knife out from under his left sleeve (Assuming the driver is on the right side) and let the man respond.
"Don't be a fool. I have your picture, you are a perfect match."
"Even if I am this guy, what could possibly be your reward for killing me?"
"Money. And fame. Isn't that what everybody wants?"
"You never thought about if this Demos guy had friends? If you kill him, your fame could be your downfall."
"Perhaps. But maybe by the time they get to me, my friends will have killed them."
"How could a man like you ever have friends?"
"I think it's time you shut up."
"Kill me, then."
Demos shot his arm upwards, and through the man's wrist. It sliced through the tendons easily, and he dropped his gun. Demos picked it up, grabbed the man's wallet from the center console, and left the car. He slashed the tires before the man had time to recover from the pain and drive. Then Demos continued towards an abandoned building he hoped had a bed. When he got there, he took a long awaited rest.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: April 08, 2011, 01:37:01 PM »
Kain noticed the outline of a tall figure. It didn't seem to notice him. It was focusing on another figure. Kain threw the tied up executive in the car, and sneaked closer to the two figures.
Now that Kain was closer, he could see that it had no face.
What the hell is that thing?
The smaller figure ran away. Kain could here someone yelling. Kain looked away for a second. When he looked at the spot where the creature was, it was gone. It was like it had just disappeared. Then Kain heard a shot. He moved towards where the shot had come from, and saw the creature again. It was on the right side of a cabin. Kain fired a shot at it with his pistol, but it wasn't there anymore.
What the hell? It's like it just disappeared!
((What exactly is this creature thing with no face? I'm guessing it's from a horror movie.))

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: April 08, 2011, 10:49:49 PM »
The men were ready, 48 hours worth of rations stored away in their packs. It would be long enough to last... last until what? What was the plan? Run away and hide in the forest? Live like Robing Hood from the olden days? Robbing the rich to survive?
They'd been mildly surprised when he revealed that he was lying to Rex. Each man carried one blank magazine, enough to bluff their way in case they were stopped. The rest were live, along with about a thousand loose rounds about their persons. Rifle ammunition didn't grow on trees.
Clouds covered the moon and stars as he silently led the group down to the vehicle bay. He'd carried out a recce earlier, they'd be taking two trucks. One was fitted with a mounted GPMG. As he'd not had the time to teach anyone else the drills, he'd be manning it himself. The next two in command would be driving.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: April 09, 2011, 12:52:46 AM »
Dammit! She says firing another round.
Nex drops the rifle and slides next to Calx, and begins to shake him.
Wake up, we have to go!
He begins to stir. Slowly opening his eyes, he begins to rub his head, and sit up.
"What the hell-augh!"
The pain of the wound spikes through his shoulder.
"Where am I?"

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: April 09, 2011, 12:58:04 AM »
Stefan leaned forward, his head four feet directly above Calx's.
"Heya, buddy. You wouldn't happen to be an internet man, would you? If so, we've got the tall fellow lurking about out there. So, I'd wake up from your pain-induced and drug-sustained coma and get moving."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: April 09, 2011, 01:06:59 AM »
"Stefan? What are you doing here?" He turns to the girl sitting next to him. Completely in shock, he's incapable of saying anything. All he could do was stare, with a dumb look on his face. Turning back to Stefan he asks,
"Where are we?"

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: April 09, 2011, 01:12:04 AM »
Stefan raised an eyebrow.
"You... really don't remember opening a massive can of rape on that encampment?"
Stefan nodded in the direction of Nex.
"Mission accomplished, by the way."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: April 09, 2011, 01:24:01 AM »
We're in the forest Calx. He snaps back to reality
"Forest...? Wait. Is this the cabin? We said we would never come back here because of-"
Its outside!
"Where's my rifle?"
Back at what's left of the camp.
"Camp?"
Its between you and your gun Calx.
He slams his fist against the floor.
"Dammit! We'll come back for it later. First we need to leave. Like now. Stefan, Astrid, follow us, we've dealt with this thing before."
Its different this time, it seems....agitated. Nex says, beginning to gnaw on her thumbnail. Calx catches a look at her hands. Deciding there was a better time to ask about it than now, he stands up, wincing at the pain in his shoulder.
"Ok, its time to head out. If someone collapses, pick them up, because you'll probably never see them again otherwise. Astrid and Stefan will run like hell, me and beautiful over here will cover you as you go. Any questions?"

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: April 09, 2011, 01:27:40 AM »
Stefan looked at Astrid. She didn't seem to be having a very fun time.
"Well, I certainly don't want to touch that thing, and I've mysteriously lost all my ammo, so... sounds like a plan."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: April 09, 2011, 01:31:47 AM »
"Ok you are going to run..." he looks out the window,
"...that way." Calx says pointing in the opposite direction of the thing just outside the cabin.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: April 09, 2011, 01:39:31 AM »
Crimson wandered through the fog.  His gun ready to fire.  Through the fog a saw a faint figure. Stepping on a twig, the figure turned around.  It had no face.  Crimson stood still, unsure of what to do.
sup