* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 221995 times)

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games
« Reply #135 on: March 07, 2011, 11:13:32 PM »
I looked upwards at him, before smirking to myself. Holstering my Sniper I got to my feet and began to walk out into the Mess hall. As I was walking a grabbed a cassete tape out of my Pocket. "Dream on" by super tramp throwing it over my shoulder to Stefan as I walked.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 07, 2011, 11:56:56 PM »
Stefan caught the cassette tape.
"Really? a cassette tape? What is this, 1982?" Stefan muttered as he read the words on it. 'Dream On'.

Dropping the tape, Stefan tossed the candle straight up to about shoulder length.
"Alright, have it your way."
Catching the candle, he threw it at the Sniper, hitting his rifle about halfway down the barrel. It must have been a pretty heavy candle, or a really fast pitch, because the rifle was bent about an inch to the left.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 08, 2011, 12:02:50 AM »
I froze. Looking across at my Sniper I could see it had been badly dented, bent at least 45 degrees.

Bloodshot eyed I turned around to face Stefan every fiber in my body boiling with white hot anger.

This wasnt just a Sniper. This was my Sniper.

I began to approaching him, till we were just a nose tips distance from eachother.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 08, 2011, 12:21:27 AM »
"Doesn't feel very good, does it?"
Stefan wasn't used to using underhanded tricks like that, but hey, he was dealing with a guy that hides from up to a mile away to kill people without them being able to fight back.
"I broke your gun. To be fair, you broke mine. And my father's. That was a Single Action Army you mucked up."

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 08, 2011, 12:25:51 AM »
I held out my hand respectively

He broke my gun, I broke his. I was only fair, and now we were even.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 08, 2011, 12:42:08 AM »
The Sniper held out his hand. After a moment, Stefan took it, shook once, and released. Just like dad used to teach.
"Can I at least get a name? I can't keep having my internal narrator call you The Sniper."

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 08, 2011, 12:48:59 AM »
I walked over to the radio sitting on the Mess hall canteen. Tuning it in to the Rap station. Booming out the radio came.

MY NAME IS... MY NAME IS... WAH?... MY NAME IS. THE REAL SLIM SHADY.

Before sitting down, seeing if my Sniper Barrel was fixable. All joking aside, to answer Stefan's question I took out one of my knives throwing it with full force at the name above my locker. Eclipse.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 08, 2011, 01:22:43 AM »
There was officially a knife jutting out of a locker.
"Huh. Eclipse. Well, Eclipse, I see you like music. But seriously. A cassette?"
Stefan realized he was hungry. Not particularly feeling like waiting in line for food, he grabbed a slice of pizza off someone else's tray and sat down, pulling the plug on the radio. He wasn't a big rap fan.
"By the way, Eclipse, you seem to be running all the technology in this joint. Would you happen to have the remote to the TV?"

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 08, 2011, 09:58:49 AM »
I shook my head Solomly before a voice came pumping out the speakers.

The next game will start in 30 minuites.

I staticly shot up to get a replacement Sniper. Bolt Actions I had worked with my whole life. But Semi-Automatics looked, ligter, easier to shoot. Grabbing a P561 I ran to get my Ammunition. As I ran I spotted the TV remote in the ammunitions locker, poking my head round the door I tossed it to Stefan.

I had to get in the Kill zone. I proceeded towards the firing range for practise with my new weapon.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 08, 2011, 12:20:32 PM »
Demos heard the announcement. It was another free for all. However, this would be in an abandoned store. Lots of hiding places. Demos liked it.
"Two games in one day? That's never happened before."
He figured they must have some ties to break beore tomorrow. This was it. The last game of the week. Demos got ready. He decided on different weapons this time. Wrist knives. He had used them several times before and done well.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #145 on: March 08, 2011, 12:27:01 PM »
I heard the announcement and broke Kain and Larry up before they hurt them selves. I gave Kain a spear to replace the one I had broken.
Here you might need this.
I put on my armor and fixed my blades making sure that they were in proper place and could be easily accessed.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 08, 2011, 12:37:04 PM »
Stefan caught the remote, looking angrily at the speakers. He didn't want to go a match without his Colt. Looking up at the TV, he changed it to the Military channel, seeing if anything could inspire him for a new temporary weapon. They were having a special on the Atom Bomb.
Standing up, he went to the armory to see what he could see. After a host of swords, spears, and knives, he came across a small selection of firearms. He spotted a few spare parts in a box, one of which was a 4.5" Single Action Army barrel. It was shorter than he liked, but he could make due until he found a proper replacement.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 08, 2011, 01:48:08 PM »
((You said that the rest of Team Rex was pissed about Kain training there, so that's why I made him try to punch me. And my post ended abruptly because my mom was pissed about me being on the computer, and threatened to ground me for a month from computer and videogames.)) Kain gratefully took the spear, and put on his armor. He liked that he could be stealthy in this match, since there were lots of hiding places. Kain grabbed a knife, and waited for the speakers to tell them to go to the arena.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #148 on: March 08, 2011, 01:53:03 PM »
((I know I was joking.))
Kain grabbed the spear and ran off to his teams gate. I was going to kill every one I saw, there were only 2 points keeping me away from the top spot...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 08, 2011, 02:02:40 PM »
 Kain had dropped to nineteenth after the last match, since he had only killed Rex. Kain went to the entrance to the arena. Ten minutes until the match started.