* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 222005 times)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games
« Reply #165 on: March 08, 2011, 11:27:44 PM »
Stefan raised an eyebrow.
"Actually, that was the fourth. I'm actually tempted to make it five, but I'll strike you a deal. There are five bullets in this revolver, and one empty cartridge. Ever play Russian Roulette? The original way it was played was with five bullets in the chamber, and it was aimed at a prisoner that was supposed to be executed. See, the guards were so bored they thought of a game. If the prisoner was lucky enough to get the empty slot, he's be set free."
He spun the cartridge.
"The only difference? Right now, that empty slot means Eclipse kills you instead of me."
Stefan aimed the revolver at the brat and pulled the trigger.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 08, 2011, 11:31:44 PM »
The revolver clicked. I grinned to myself before picking up Renegade, throwing him face first through the window; The glass shattering into a thousand pieces.

MAN MEAT <3

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 08, 2011, 11:40:19 PM »
renegade braces for impact and rolls out of the fall and thought "huh i actually am glad that i was experimented on"he the uses the micro robots to heal his shoulder blades and walks back in and changes his gun into a sword and walks back in knowing if something like that happens again he's a goner he walks up the stairs and says "you ready for round two?"
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 11:45:48 PM by Meowth 2126 »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 08, 2011, 11:45:37 PM »
Stefan could almost FEEL the emoticon falling over his face. (|:[)

He holstered his gun and went into his Muay Thai stance, pushing Eclipse's sniper away from him with his foot.
"Sorry, buddy. It's not that I don't trust you, it's just... no, I don't trust you.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 08, 2011, 11:50:17 PM »
while Stefan told eclipse he didn't trust him renegade shot a shock wave at Stefan by slashing his sword he then made a bullet proof shield out of his sword by slashing and making shock waves so that they would block any bullets
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 08, 2011, 11:51:23 PM »
I raised an eyebrow as Renegade walked up the stairs still clenching my shoulder.

I unsheathed my knife throwing it with lightning speed. The knife his Renegade handle first as it weakly dropped to the ground after hitting him in the chest.

I was very relieved no one could see my face, cause I was pulling my; "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!" face.

As amazing as this party was I wasnt going to stick around for much longer. I leapt towards my Sniper, rolling as I hit the ground, using the momentum of getting up to burst out of the window.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 11:54:06 PM by Wailord »
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 08, 2011, 11:55:58 PM »
renegade felt the knifes handle hit him renegade kicked the knife back to eclipse and said"this fight is between me and Stefan if you interfere again the knife will be thrown at you"
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 09, 2011, 12:04:38 AM »
"Now where have I heard that line before? Oh, yeah! That drama queen from the last game!"
Stefan threw a few jabs to the brat's throat, ending with a hard left, landing square on his nose.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 09, 2011, 12:07:39 AM »

"Ho-ly Jesus."
There was a grossly obese man on his knees, tearing open snack bags and devouring their contents, before tossing them aside and moving on.
"I.... I can't even kill it. This is just too sad." Stefan immediately turned and left, on his way to the sports section.
((lol)) Kain went from aisle to aisle, trying to find people to kill. There was no one in the aisle he was in, so he went to the next one. There was a man in this aisle. His back was facing Kain. Kain quietly walked over to the man, who looked to see if anyone was in the aisle Kain was just in. Kain pulled the dagger out, and held his hand over the man's mouth, preventing him from making any noise. Kain's dagger plunged into his back. The man went limp and teleported. Kain noticed a door that said "employees only" above it. Kain made his way towards the door.
I'll wait there and kill anyone who sneaks by

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 09, 2011, 12:15:27 AM »
I came flying out the window landing on a table. It wasnt the best landing, But atleast I was alive.

I spotted Kain waiting outside the door. I got to my feet and legged it towards the infirmiry, using the centre isle as a short cut.

Unsheathing my Knives I could see someone sitting down at the end of the isle. As I approached there was a a ginourmous fat man scoffing a pack of doritos. It dont think I was able to kill him. Slice his neck and a 1 foot sub would probably pop out.

I tried to knock him out punching him in the back of the neck. Nothing happened. His fat wobbled, and the happy chap carried on eating.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 09, 2011, 12:22:11 AM »
 When Kain got to the door, someone landed on a table. And he had a sniper.
He must have been the one who shot those guys who surrounded me in that match. I'll find him later.
Kain was about to step through the door when he noticed a pistol aimed at his feet, and a wire where he was about to step. Kain carefully stepped over it, and went inside. He heard two people fighting, and quietly snuck upstairs, where he saw two people fighting.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 09, 2011, 12:25:29 AM »
A kick Stefan threw carried his line of sight towards the staircase, which was now occupied by the one with the spear. He immediately drew his gun on the new arrival.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 09, 2011, 12:38:13 AM »
renegade followed Stefan's lead and changed his sword into a gun and started firing at the guy with a spear
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 12:41:11 AM by Meowth 2126 »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 09, 2011, 12:55:51 AM »
"You know something? That fifth bullet is overdue."
Stefan put the barrel of his gun to the brat's temple. The only empty slot had already passed. He pulled the trigger.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 09, 2011, 01:01:38 AM »
renegade walked behind Stefan and said "so you shot the clone i made out of micro robots" said renegade. renegade then kicked Stefan in the leg and shot him in between the shoulder blade
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 01:04:34 AM by Meowth 2126 »
TRANSMISSION_END