* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 222328 times)

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games
« Reply #330 on: March 15, 2011, 11:06:22 PM »
Both refused to move. Complete silence throughout the room.
He waited for something to happen, something to break the silence, something to distract this person.
Someone walks in. Blue haired.
Perfect.
He duck under the assailants arm, and dashes to the other side of the room, beretta still pointed at the man who punched him.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 15, 2011, 11:09:58 PM »
 I ambled up to him. Putting the barrel of his Sniper to my head.

He was using a Baretta. I was a Light Sniper man myself. But this was a standered army Sniper. He had obviously served in the military.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 15, 2011, 11:17:10 PM »
Crimson stepped off of the cable car and onto the platform.  He was followed by a few others.  The cable car then shot back up the mountain.  A man, who appeared to be some kind of warden, stepped onto the plat form in front of Crimson.
You have all been brought here to compete in the Omnicide Games.  Most of you chosen for the same reason, but you know what that is.
The warden then started explaining the rules of the Omnicide Games. I've seen the show, I know the rules, so just shut up!
The warden then looked Crimson strait in the eye, And the ten lowest scoring players will be executed at the end of the week.  You don't want to end up there, do you?
You sick bastard!
No sir.
That's what I thought.  Now all of you go to the mess hall and get something to eat!  And if you're lucky you'll may get to see the execution, the warden said with a sickening grin.  Crimson and the other new people took there stuff to there assigned rooms and went to the mess hall.  Crimson was served what appeared to be regurgitated oatmeal and four week old apple slices.  He then sat down and attempted to stomach the gruel.  He then noticed a fight break out. He sat there and watched.
sup

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 15, 2011, 11:18:35 PM »
[OOC: Oh I see how everyone knew I was a sniper now! For the record: Berretta 9mm custom is a sidearm: [spoiler]http://www.popularairsoft.com/files/images/KSC-GBB-M9-BLSC-JP_4_mark.jpg[/spoiler] Barrett M82 is a rifle:[spoiler]http://www.armedforces-int.com/upload/image_files/corporate_policy/images/projects/7/barrett2b.jpg [/spoiler]]
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 11:21:12 PM by Silver »
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #334 on: March 15, 2011, 11:37:42 PM »
I saw a fight erupting between the snipers. I got between them.
Break it up! You can kill each other tomorrow! And by the way guns don't work in here. So put those down.
I went to my table and started eating cookies again...

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 15, 2011, 11:54:38 PM »
No point in having this out then...
He sets his beretta in the chest holster. Keeping his eyes on the man who punched him I the jaw.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 16, 2011, 12:02:47 AM »
I glared back at him.

He was my top priority.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #337 on: March 16, 2011, 12:05:47 AM »
Those two were going to kill each other before tomorrow was over... At least i didn't have to worry to much about sniper fire... Some one walked past me with a tray full of brownies, I could tell he was new.
Hey I think those are mine!
I grabbed the tray and sat back down. Yum!

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 16, 2011, 12:18:42 AM »
Someone walked up to the two that were fighting and broke it up.  Crimson finished his food and walked towards the weapons and armor room.  Once he was in he started to look around. Amazing.  There are so many weapons from so many different eras. After he was done looking he picked up a pistol, some extra mags and ammunition, and then walked back toward the mess hall for something to drink.
sup

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #339 on: March 16, 2011, 12:31:17 AM »
I finished my tray of brownies and threw the tray at the guy i stole it from. Then i saw a Person walk out of the weapons room, he was new and had no team. He looked strong, I wanted him.I walked right up to him.
Yo, the name is Rex. You new here?

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 16, 2011, 12:32:38 AM »
Yeah, I'm new.  What do you want?
sup

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #341 on: March 16, 2011, 12:42:26 AM »
Since your new I take it your not on a team? I come to you repesenting Team Rex. It is the most experienced and powerful team. You are more likely to get killed on any other team. So what do you say?

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 16, 2011, 12:43:13 AM »
Yet another new guy. This one was chatting with Rex.
"Careful, new guy. Rex is a DICK."
Rex was also particularly violent. Without his sword, however, he wasn't a match for a Thai boxer. Outside the battlefield, Stefan would always have the upper hand against these weapon-users.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #343 on: March 16, 2011, 12:46:33 AM »
Back off fag!
This Stephan guy was a little to big for his britches... I started to stretch, it had been a long time since I had had a good fist fight.   I took the standered Ninjutsu fighting stance and waited for him to strike first...
(did I mention the reason I use Japanese weapons? I was taught how to fight by a Japanese person. At least in this RP)

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 16, 2011, 12:47:34 AM »
Too many people
Calx turns, completely ignoring the one who attacked him, and proceeds down the hall back to his room, and closes the door, and takes his knife out of the locker. He grasps the bag around his neck, and begins to etch pictures on the walls with his knife.