* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 222361 times)

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games
« Reply #375 on: March 16, 2011, 03:35:19 AM »
"Latin."

She told you she would meet you there
She did meet me there, she just watched me from atop a building through a telescopic sight to make sure I would actually show up.

He finishes loading the .50cal rounds, gets up again, and brings his M82 to the bed and seats one in his rifle. Calx holds the gun at the ready, and falls back on his bed, leaving the rifle pointed up towards the roof, perpindicular to his body.

"Omnicide must be boring."
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 03:44:42 AM by Silver »
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: March 16, 2011, 03:38:28 AM »
Stefan leaned against the doorway.
"Omnicide? Boring? Nah, we just don't have any matches today. Executions going on. There'll be a match tomorrow. You can kill all you want, and nobody will actually die. Isn't it funny, the way that works out?

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 16, 2011, 03:48:13 AM »
"Boring. They don't have the fear of death. They can kill and kill, but never have to die. Boring."
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: March 16, 2011, 03:51:32 AM »
Stefan realized he wasn't dealing with someone who was harmlessly touched in the head. This man was truly insane. And yet...
"Well, about a fifth of us get killed off each week. It's not in an actual fight, but, the worst ten fighters get hung every sunday. Those guys DON'T come back to life. You just missed their execution, in fact. Say, how did you wind up in this crapsack, anyway?"

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 16, 2011, 04:07:23 AM »
Silence.
Calx sat up looking at his feet.
How did I get here?
She shot you
that doesn't explain how I got here.

"I don't know."
He smiles
"Out of all the things I know; I don't have an answer to that."
He begins to laugh.
"Its amazing how something so simple can be so complicated. I can disassemble Barrett and Beretta faster than most people can think, I can put a bullet between someones eyes from 2 kilometers away, I can use a knife like a ballroom dancer uses a partner, but I don't know how I got here."
He starts to laugh even harder.
"The mere question of how did I get here can be very philisophical. How did anyone get here? Were we created by some higher power? Did we evolve into what we are today from some random change of events? Are we here because something caused our parents to have us be born, and their parents them and their parents them as just a random set of events? Does everything have a cause? Is there an Uncaused Cause that began everything?"
He stops laughing. He stares very seriously at the man.

"Modus should think about these things."

Thats stupid
You're stupid

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 16, 2011, 04:15:19 AM »
Stefan walked to Calx, Putting his hand on the Sniper's shoulder.
"Calx, there's a long list of things I don't know. I don't know how to build a plane. I don't know how anyone could like Lima Beans. Most of all, I've got no freaking idea how we all got here."
Stefan motioned to the Earth around him, air and all.
"I'll tell you what I DO know. I'm going to bed, I just watched a girl watch her family get killed. See you tomorrow, buddy. Hope it's not through the scope of your rifle. G'night."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 16, 2011, 04:28:50 AM »
"She will fight against what killed them. She will learn how to kill herself. Just watch, the last time you saw her, she died, she's different now. Never the same. Never the same."

Sounds like the girl went through what she went through
Maybe somewhat similar. Now shut up its time to go to the shooting range.
Maybe there isn't one
There was a map in that room with the guy with the fist
Calx grabs his rifle and rests it on his shoulder with one hand, and keeps his other on the bag around his neck, and heads down the hall.

Upon entering, he begins to complain.
"This shooting range is too small. Targets too close. Too easy. Too slow moving. Not made of flesh."

Boring
Bed then?
Yeah
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 04:42:05 AM by Silver »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #382 on: March 16, 2011, 04:54:40 AM »
I finished my brownies and noticed how late it was. Time for sleep, that way I would be ready for tomorrow. Before I went to sleep I did a few laps... Tomorrow Stefan would meet his match...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 16, 2011, 11:04:07 AM »
Stefan dreamt of flying carrots and obese clowns. There was absolutely nothing on his mind that was bothering him.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 16, 2011, 11:14:54 AM »
Everything was bothering Demos. He wasn't thinking clearly, he had to rest. But he couldn't fall asleep. His body wouldn't let him. No. Not his body. He wouldn't let himself fall asleep. He needed to think. Think..

How did I get here?
They took you.
Why would they take me?
Why?
You lost Aria. You had something to fight for. They liked that.
No. Aria gave me something to die for.
They thought you were someone else?
No. No, something about Aria.
She's dead.
Maybe.
No. She's dead!
No. She's alive. Aria's alive. Alive.

Demos slept.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 16, 2011, 04:31:15 PM »
It's morning. You know what that means
I don't wanna
Too bad we're starting
Dammit. Fine.
What is the length of a Barrett M82?
144.8 cm
Barrel length?
73.7 cm
Muzzle velocity?
854 m/s
Effective range?
1800 m
Wrong
Is not.
She could fire hers farther
Different gun
Just making sure you're paying attention
I'm done with this
You're actually killing people today, so suit up
Shut up, I know

Calx got out of bed, took a shower, and dressed. He finished loading up his magazines, and geared up, taking his Barret with him as well as his knife, and the Beretta. He made sure that the bag was around his neck and headed out of the room.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 16, 2011, 06:42:15 PM »
298...299...300 Deccers finished his sit ups and rolled off his bed panting. A huge crowd passed the door to the dorm. The execution was about to take place. Intrigued, he followed the masses, this could be the way he went himself.
10 figures stood up on a podium each next to their respective set of gallows.
Not the worst way to die.
He'd seen child soldiers in Africa, commiting crimes that still gave him nightmares. In comparison, a hanging seemed relatively humane. A girl in the crowd began to wail, she was being comforted by Stefan.
Interesting, I didn't think of Stefan as a guy who would care so much.
After the deed was done, he returned to the living quarters, hoping to make contact with some fellow team Nova members. Not that he wanted their help, he just wanted to make sure he wouldn't be shot on sight.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #387 on: March 16, 2011, 08:11:53 PM »
I woke to my men grunting.
Will you shut the F*ck up!
"Sorry sir!"
Good to know that my men were still afraid of me. No point going back to sleep. 2 hours until the game. The new guy was still asleep. I walked up to his bunk and kicked him off of it.
Wake up sleepy head, 2 hours until the match.
I went to the showers and got in one. i used cold water just to cool the fever I had. Then I went to the Mess Hall to eat...

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 16, 2011, 08:22:33 PM »
Crimson was rudely awakened by Rex's boot.  Wake up sleepy head, 2 hours until the match.  Crimson got up and went to the shower. Once he was done with that he grabbed an assortment of his weapons and his armor went went to the training room.
sup

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 16, 2011, 08:54:18 PM »
Demos got up, went to the mess hall, the normal routine. The announcements came on.
"Your game today will be in the mountains. It will be a long, cold battle, so prepare accordingly. Long range weapons are suggested."
Click.
What weapons could Demos use that were long range..
His father had been a gunsmith. He knew a little about guns from when he helped his dad. But only about pistols. He could shoot a SIG Sauer P226 well when he was younger, but he didn't know if he still could. He went to the armory to see if they had one. Sure enough, there was a P226, along with a few others. He took it and went to the range. Aiming down the sights, he fired a bullet at the target's center. Demos wasn't used to the kick, and the gun came back quite a bit before he was able to stop it. Trying again, he managed to put 2 bullets in the center ring within 5 seconds. He kept at it for a while, until his mags were all empty. He was good enough, able to place 2 rounds dead center, and 4 more within an inch of them in under 3 seconds.