* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 222363 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games
« Reply #390 on: March 16, 2011, 09:08:02 PM »
renegade woke up and went to the range to practice more and he saw demos and said"is it just me or does every one have a gun now?"
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 16, 2011, 09:14:13 PM »
Crimson heard the announcement on the intercom. Dammit.  My swords and knives aren't gunna do me much good in the mountains.  I need a good gun.  Crimson walked back to the armory room.  He look through the assortment of assault rifles until he came across one that struck his eye.  He picked up an FN P90 and held it under his arm. Feels good. He took it to the firing room.  Two other guys were there as well.  It took Crimson a few tries, but he eventually started hitting the bulls-eye.  This'll do. He then left to finish getting ready for the fight.
sup

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 16, 2011, 09:19:33 PM »
"this is oaky thats it every one as a gun" said renegade as he hit the bulls eye
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #393 on: March 16, 2011, 09:20:37 PM »
Who needs guns when you never stay in one place very long. In all the years I had been shot at, no one had ever hit me. Not even in the mountains. I sat down outside the Firing range and started sharpening my blades. I loaded my gun and packed as much ammo as I could carry and still be light on my feet. I had 4 reloads. But my sword was always on hand...

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 16, 2011, 09:22:49 PM »
renegade set up a target and started throwing his knives for practice he hit one in the bulls eye on beside it and one in between them
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #395 on: March 16, 2011, 09:25:59 PM »
I walked into the range holding my Shiruikens. I saw Renegade throwing Knives. Rookie. I blind folded my self and started throwing... When I removed my blind fold I had made a Smiley face. I looked at Renegade and smirked.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 16, 2011, 09:30:54 PM »
Mountains. Mountains have snow. Suit up in whites, its gonna be cold.
You don't have the clothing to be in the mountains.
The map says theres a place to suit up.
Again with this map
Next to the firing range is the room.

Calx begins to head down the hallway. Following the faint sounds of gunfire.
Practicing on such boring targets isn't going to help you at all
Its good practice

He keeps walking, past the shooting range and into the room next to it.
The room was full of clothing, greens, tans, whites, blacks, if you could think of an enviroment, this room had gear for it. Calx walks to the area that was predominatly white, he grabs some rope, some ice picks, and a white ghillie suit. He catches a glimpse, of something on the floor. A tubelike object, ends wider than the center. He recognises it instantly, and puts it in his pocket. Looking aorund to make sure noone is there.

Ready to go, he sits in the corner of the room, waiting for the announcement that let him do his favorite thing. Shoot.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 09:38:38 PM by Silver »
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 16, 2011, 09:35:31 PM »
"oh someone's a show of i see" renegade thought and blind folded himself and threw his knives when he removed the blindfold he looked and they made a the word renegade and looked at rex who was smirking and then renegade pointed to his target
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 16, 2011, 09:40:04 PM »
Demos was done with guns. He ignored Renegade, and went to find clothes. Mountains were white, he would wear white. Camouflage would be his best weapon. As he walked into the room he noticed the new kid sitting in the corner. He didn't pay attention to him. Demos put on an all white cloth jacket and pants. He wore an off-white scarf around his neck and mouth, and on his head a white beanie. He tested how his wrist knives slid out of the jacket sleeves, and found a pocket his gun would fit in. He sat next to Calx.
"This is it. This is your routine. Get used to it."
Demos put his head against the wall and closed his eyes. He wasn't a fan of the cold.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #399 on: March 16, 2011, 09:46:20 PM »
Watch your back kid. When your not looking i will be there.
I threw him a RGA token, marking him for death.
See you on the field. I spat at his feet then left for the equipment room.
I saw crimson walking out, he looked like a turtle.
What are you doing? Unless your a sniper you need to be able to move quickly! Take only what you can carry on your person, no backpacks.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 09:48:37 PM by Mr._Rex »

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: March 16, 2011, 09:51:05 PM »
Who the hell are you?
Shut up he's trying to be nice.

A routine?
Calx had been in the military for 5 years, he never thought about it once as a routine. During his training as a sniper, they made him lay in the same place for 2 days every week, and he didn't think of that as a routine.
Have I ever had a routine?
She made you meditiate on your actions every day
That wasn't a routine that was something that made her happy see me do
Irrelevant
I didn't yesterday

He smiled.
Nothing to say now, do you?
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 16, 2011, 09:52:34 PM »
"heh and i thought i had a short temper" renegade thought as he went back to his bed renegade started puting on a white jacket and white pants and thought"since i have a guy gunning for me i'm gonna need stealth"
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 16, 2011, 09:53:57 PM »
Deccers woke up to a room filled with early morning grunts and smells. Some of these guys hadn't seen a shower in a while. Once again a voice came over the tannoy.
'Your game today will be in the mountains. It will be a long, cold battle, so prepare accordingly. Long range weapons are suggested.'
He absorbed this information slowly, on the one hand, he'd never fought in mountains before. But on the other, he sure as hell wasn't going to take weapons advice from somebody he'd never met. He swung one leg out of bed, the cold bringing up goose bumps and began to get dressed. Woodland DPMs would have to do, hopefully there would be some trees on these mountains. He pulled on his old magnums, and checked the straps on his webbing. To finish he tightened his rifle sling and pistol holster and pulled on his body armour.
Deciding to cam up after breakfast, he strolled into the mess. Last night's search had been fruitless, nobody had claimed to be from Team Nova. This time, he'd be a little less subtle.
'Anyone here from Nova?' He called over the standard breakfast commotion.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 16, 2011, 09:56:40 PM »
renegade heard someone say any one hear from nova? renegade went over to the guy and said "
i am "
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #404 on: March 16, 2011, 09:58:23 PM »
But, hey it's not me who's going to get whacked on their first week. What do I care. Listen, if you are part of my team, you do what I say, when I say. If you can do that you will make it here. Now go get in formation.
I walked into the Equipment room. I found a Black Jacket. No mater where I went or what I did, I always wore black. I went back to the Launch Doors. On the way there I heard some one talking.
"Nothing to say now, do you?" Great a whack job...