* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 222541 times)

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games
« Reply #420 on: March 17, 2011, 01:44:38 AM »
Demos saw a vast landscape before him. Mountain after mountain turning the horizon into a magnificent crown. Then reality hit him, in the form of an icy wind chilling his face to the bone. Demos sought comfort. He needed a cave.
No! Everyone will go to caves. Too risky.
I'll stay in the open.

It would be hard, but Demos would risk it. Better to die being smart than by a stupid mistake. At least if he froze to death, nobody would get a kill for it.
He heard a crunching sound. Another. 2 more. Same time between the sounds. Footsteps. Good. Company already. Probably looking for shelter of some sort. They wouldn't make it. Demos shot his knives out from under his sleeves. He turned his head slowly, hoping he hadn't been spotted. The man was looking near him, probably searching for a cave. If Demos moved now, he would be killed. Best bet was to stay still. A minute passed. Demos heard a footstep. Then shouting from behind him. He turned, saw the man running away, and put 2 bullets in his back before he went 2 steps. The man fell, staining the snow red. Another bullet struck him in the upper thigh. Before long he disappeared. Demos was on the ground before the man completely vanished, waiting for whoever killed him. When he didn't show up, Demos crawled slowly to the edge of a cliff, hoping no one would see him.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: March 17, 2011, 01:54:03 AM »
 Kain dressed in a white coat and pants, and got a white scarf. He wished he could wear his armor, but he would freeze to death.
"If we're in the mountains, I'll have an easier time killing people if I use a gun."
Kain considered getting out his old sniper. He couldn't do it. It brought back to many painful memories. Instead he got out his bolt action .308 Savage. It was an accurate rifle, and he had killed many deer with it. If he could kill deer with it, he could kill people. At least that made him remember something other than the only friends he had ever had. He grabbed Gungnir, which had been fixed.
 When the match started, he ran up the mountain a ways, and then found a cliff where he could see far below his position. He watched for any people. There were a couple of caves nearby, so Kain could kill anyone stupid enough to try to hide in them. Then he saw someone walk near his position. He looked through the scope, and realized it was Demos. Kain waved to him, so that if Demos saw him he wouldn't try to kill him.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 17, 2011, 02:00:58 AM »
Stefan trudged through the snow with Astrid following close behind. He had his own personal kill tapeworm now. At least she was cute.
Seeing a few men from Flare marching through the snow with their backs to him, Stefan turned to Astrid.
"Hun, what team are you on?"
"...Hun...?"
"Nevermind that part. Team?"
"Nova?"
The crowd was about ten feet away. Plenty of room on the cable. Wiping a bit of frost off his eyepatch, Stefan charged the three members of Flare, incapacitating the first instantly with a flying knee to his nose. The second, he ducked under the swing of a knife and returned a punch to the throat. Apparently he'd hit a bit too hard, because this one vanished to the infirmary. The third member was staying back a bit, clearly not an up-close-and-personal kind of guy. Stefan fired a round into his hip, motioning for Astrid to come out. He handed her his knife and allowed her to finish off the two on the ground.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 17, 2011, 02:04:41 AM »
Nice and slow. No neccessary sounds.

Calx was crawling up a slope. Climbing up the snowy ridge to get a view.

Everything was working well. In just a few more seconds, he would be ready.

5...4...3...2...1. Set.

Calx found his spot, and he lay there. Watched as one man was taken down. Another was prone, waiting. A third was a little further away, in a tree, his gun barrel sticking out from the branches. A fourth...waved?
Ignore him he's baiting you.

Always make sure your gun is sighted properly, or where you aim isn't going to be where your bullet goes
Calx closed his eyes and smiled
She treated me like an idiot when we first met.
He opened his eyes and aimed over at the muzzle sticking out of the tree, adjusting his aim to go into the branches.
Inhale, and slowly exhale as you fire

He fires, and the body drops out of the tree.
make sure you're clear before you move
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 02:15:41 AM by Silver »
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 17, 2011, 02:09:04 AM »
A body landed with a loud crunch next to Stefan shortly before vanishing.
"Damn snipers. Was that Eclipse, Calx or someone else...? Ah, doesn't matter. Let's go find a cave. I'm sure everyone's gonna be cooped up in them."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #425 on: March 17, 2011, 02:14:58 AM »
The doors flung open and I was meet with a blast of freezing air. The territorys were clear. five caves. I sent most of my men up the largest mountain. We needed a base.
Crimson since your new you will be part of the assault force. Assault force assemble! Five of my strongest men steeped forward.
Lets play!
My men charged up the mountain at a controlled run. Team Flare was there trying to take it themselves.
Now! Kill them all, leave no survivors!
My men let out a huge roar, the rookie team of Flare retreaded into the cave. Now we had them soronded and could kill any one in the cave.
Move!
I led the charge into the cave, cutting men in half, severing heads and limbs.
When team Flare Was able to escape one third of my men were wounded. I checked myself to see how bad I had gotten it. I had a large gash that ran the length of my stomach.
First Aid kit now!

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 17, 2011, 02:17:46 AM »
Stefan heard Rex yelling of in the distance. Typical Rex wangst.
Having a great idea, Stefan drew his revolver and fired three rounds in the direction of the noise.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 17, 2011, 02:21:10 AM »
 Kain noticed Stefan and a girl kill three guys. Then he saw a body drop out of a tree. He saw someone a sniper. Kain moved, knowing that he would easily be killed by the sniper. He made sure that the sniper wouldn't be able to see him, and positioned himself in his new spot. He still had a good view of everything below him. He watched Stefan through his rifle's scope. When he had a good chance, he would try to kill him. Then Kain heard some men yelling. When Stefan started shooting, Kain breathed in, and then slowly exhaled. He kept the gun steady and tried to shoot Stefan.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 17, 2011, 02:23:49 AM »
Team Rex rushed team Flare like storm.  Stords and knives flying around, wounding almost everyone.  Crimson was lucky enough to get just a small cut on his thigh.  He looked at Rex who had a huge gash across his stomach.  He found a first aid kit and brought it to Rex.
sup

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #429 on: March 17, 2011, 02:25:05 AM »
Crap! Send a small group of men to see what is going on, make sure they have armor on.
The Medic ran over to me, and started to clean the wound up.
Sir, this is a very deep wound, I can't do much while we are in the game.
DO WHAT YOU CAN!
Yes sir.
Four men were approaching where the gunshot came from...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: March 17, 2011, 02:27:09 AM »
A bullet whizzed by Stefan's head. Downward angle. Sniper.
Before anything else, Stefan put himself between Astrid and the direction from which the bullet had come. Against armor piercing rounds, that wouldn't do much good, but that shouldn't be a problem. This wasn't a very good sniper. Definitely not Eclipse.
A moment of searching revealed about half of a Savage. Stefan took his time aiming, and fired a single round towards the sniper, whom was definitely out of his Colt's range.
At the same time, Stefan's eyes darted towards another sound. Four members of Rex's team.
"C'mon, Rex, four and a sniper against one? Be fair, now. I've got dead weight with me!"

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 17, 2011, 02:30:18 AM »
Begin moving to the next location when you're sure you're clear

Calx begins to crawl across the mountain, keeping his altitude the same.

He aims his rifle towards an empty cave.
Waiting on you idiots now.

3 shots ring in his ears.

revolverroundsnorthnorthwestthreeshotsawaitingreturnfire
Looking towards the sound, he sees two people, one with a sidearm pointed towards a cave.
You look familiar. Stefan? Who's the other one? Are they...tethered?
He sighs, and decides to watch them.

A bit of snow exlplodes behind Stefan, four men make their way towards them

eastsoutheastsniper24degreesfromthehorizontalfourtargetsnearthesafezone
eliminatethesniperfirstandcontinuetoeliminatetherest20secondstofindthesnipermark.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 17, 2011, 02:33:36 AM »
Sh*t. I haven't shot a gun in so long... I use to be good at this.
Stefan shot back at Kain with his gun. Kain was out of range, so he wasn't hit by the bullet. Kain decided to help Stefan out and kill some of the men from Team Rex.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #433 on: March 17, 2011, 02:34:01 AM »
Good Job Crimson, GET TO WORK DOC!
Yes sir.
The doc started pouring peroxide over the wound, and started patting it dry with Gauss. He opened his kit and pulled a Sowing  needle and stitched the wound up...

The men I sent approached the sound and saw a two people standing right in the open. They charged them letting out a huge roar...

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: March 17, 2011, 02:39:39 AM »
As the four men charged at the intruders Crimson pulled out three shuriken and threw them at the intruders.
sup