* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 222553 times)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games
« Reply #480 on: March 17, 2011, 09:09:38 PM »
The cave had a good ten soldiers in it. One of them was wounded.
Stepping into the mouth of the cave, Stefan held his arms out slightly, inviting all opposition. Team Flare.
Three swordsmen approached him, one carrying a shield. Stefan kicked the one with the shield, shattering his femur. Pulling the shield from the dying man's hands, he blocked two incoming sword slashes, dropped the shield, and drew his knife, pouncing on one of the remaining two and embedding the knife in his jugular vein. The last, he punched in the throat, incapacitating him. The remaining seven didn't seem all to eager to fight.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games: Day 1
« Reply #481 on: March 17, 2011, 09:11:30 PM »
(I sense some God modding)
After a quick, unexpected encounter with Rex, Demos continued to slide down.
Halfway there.
About 200 more feet.

He tucked and rolled into the snow, burying him almost knee deep when he stood up. He pulled his P226, trying to find the nearest Nova member. He heard footsteps to his right. Maybe he hadn't been seen.
Don't look..
Demos waited. The footsteps were closer.
He must be backing up.
He turned to look. Sure enough, the man was turned around, backing away from somebody else. He was dribbling blood into the snow. Demos shot his wrist knives out from under his sleeves. Slowly approaching the man, he slid the blades cleanly into his spinal cord. A faint cracking was heard, buried by many layers of clothes.
"Hope you don't mind, mate" Demos winked as he said it.
"You look like you'll be fine, anyway."
The man was big, in the muscular way, and carried a morningstar. He must be new, Demos hadn't seen him before.
He continued on the search for other Nova members. One kill was good enough for now. Demos wanted at least 2 more. A man on team Nova was running. It looked like he was running towards an already injured Luna player. Demos ran towards him, on track to intercept the running man.
Now.

He jumped, tackling the man in midair. When Demos landed, he landed alone. The other was already dead, stabbed in the throat and heart. He turned to his dying teammate. There was nothing he could do. The man was shot in the stomach. Demos raised his arm to his forehead. Then ran.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: March 17, 2011, 09:14:19 PM »
Some brat was throwing knives at Rex.  Crimson quickly pulled out a shuriken threw it at his neck.  It was going strait toward his jugular vein.
sup

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: March 17, 2011, 09:18:56 PM »
Too many people in the cave to leave alone...
Always take out the most dangerous targets first

One of the pair downed 4, but the other 6 were still standing.
Lets play a game shall we?

Calx purposely aims for the backs of the soldiers legs, using 4 rounds, he blasts the kneecaps off of 4 five of them, one gone for three, and a torso shot on the fourth; killing him.

reload again...
Not hitting where you aim is the same as missing
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 09:26:28 PM by Silver »
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: March 17, 2011, 09:24:20 PM »
Everyone in the cave collapsed as a red mist erupted from their lower body, save for one that simply died.
"....What?"
Stefan shrugged and motioned for Astrid to come in. She killed all the downed soldiers. He would have taken one of the kills for himself, if it had been him that'd beaten them, rather than some invisible, ever-present ally.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: March 17, 2011, 09:27:01 PM »
He rolled over on his back, and looked up at the sky
2 left, can you handle it?
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games
« Reply #486 on: March 17, 2011, 09:33:46 PM »
Deccers' stomach still felt a little queasy after the whole teleportation deal. He eye'd his surroundings: beautiful, snow covered mountains receded into the distance. On anyother day his breath would have been taken away. But not today. Today, he was cammed up for woodland.
You have GOT to be kidding me.
He mentally shrugged it off. Wearing the wrong cam was just plain stupid, it got you killed. But getting killed here, wasn't exactly getting killed. Team Nova appeared round him, they seemed fairly organised, splitting up into 8 man sections. Deccers could see that it wouldn't work. These guys weren't disciplined, they'd split at the first sign of trouble.
Some kind of defacto leader came up to him. He'd been the one giving advice to the others. He looked a little tougher than the others and a Clamore hilt protruded above his left shoulder. Deccers took an instant dislike to him. Anybody who tried to exert power here pissed him off.

'I'm Robbo. I see you favour a rifle. You may wish to change that.
Deccers snorted 'To what? A sword?'
'Your gun can run out of ammunition.'
'I carry plenty of ammunition for my RIFLE'
'They jam.'
'Mine don't'

With that he stormed off, away from the group. He didn't want to watch them get killed. He tightened his sling so that the butt of his rifle was firmly in his shoulder, ready to be brought up into the firing position. Pulling the bolt back, he ensured there was brass in the chamber before letting it slide forward. He flicked the safety off and switched to single fire. He then repeated this with his pistol.
A scream pierced the air behind him. Deccers stopped.
I don't need them.
The lack of exercise caused the cold to slowly penetrate his thick skin. Another man screamed.
They're not actually dying. Right?
He closed his eyes and tried to think. Rowan's blood covered face appeared, his breathing was shallow.
'Please... don't leave me dude.'

'F*ck it.' He swore under his breath and turned on his heel, back to the noise of death and destruction, taking cover behind a snow drift. Everybody except Robbo was either dead or had escaped.
I thought these guys were supposed to be good.
Grudgingly, Deccers had to admit to himself that the guy made an effective one man army. He was suffering badly from a cut to his right thigh, and he'd taken at least one bullet. A man with a warhammer came at him from behind. Deccers lined up his sights, and squeezed the trigger twice. The first bullet entered the side of his rib-cage, the second his skull. He disappeared before he hit the ground.
This teleportation malarkey is gonna take some getting used to.
He carried on, shooting anybody not too close to his team mate. If Robbo was surprised to see men dropping around him he didn't show it.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 09:49:38 PM by Declan_23 »

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: March 17, 2011, 09:40:17 PM »
Stefan looked around the empty cave, shrugged again, and left, Astrid closely following.
There was shouting and gunfire off to the south. Considering Astrid already had a professional amount of kills, he figured it was time to do himself a favor.
Following the sound, he came across Deccers and someone else from Nova. Again, the faceless mook had a sword. What's so great about swords?
"Oi, Deccers. I see you've made yourself at home."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #488 on: March 17, 2011, 09:42:41 PM »
As i ran up the mountain towards the sniper Some bullets wized past me, I paid them no heed.I got to where the sniper was located and looked around. I saw a trail of blood leading to a cave. I followed it to the cave and threw a rock in...

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: March 17, 2011, 09:46:23 PM »
Crimson didn't bother with the brat anymore.  He went back into the crowd of people and knives and swords and bullets, looking for someone to challenge.
sup

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: March 17, 2011, 09:48:38 PM »
'Oi, Deccers. I see you've made yourself at home.' Deccers recognised it as Stefan. Never taking his eye off the targets, he tried to come back with some kind of witty comeback, just like in the movies. Stuff like this had never been his strong point.
'And I see you've got yourself a girlfriend.' Not exactly award winning stuff, but hey, he was no comedian. 'You're not gonna shoot me from behind are you? I'm kinda busy.'
Hey, that was pretty witty. He smirked to himself as another body fell. That round left a bright stream of light behind it.
'RELODING! He called. More out of habit than because he thought anybody would take notice.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: March 17, 2011, 09:53:00 PM »
"Me? Nah, I don't even have my gun right now. Astrid might. I'd be happy if she didn't, though. See, I've been letting her sap most of my kills this match, and now that she has more than I usually get, I figure it's time I had some fun myself. You wouldn't happen to be any good with your fists, would you?"
Stefan didn't mention the part where Astrid wasn't his girlfriend. He kind of figured that one would go without saying.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: March 17, 2011, 09:55:58 PM »
 Two team Flare members rushed at Kain, one on each side. He grabbed one's arm and flung him into the other. Kain pulled out his M1911 and shot each of them. He turned and reloaded his gun, then got his spear out. He heard someone shoot. Kain walked in the direction that he had heard the shot, and soon he saw a cave.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: March 17, 2011, 10:01:16 PM »
'Fists? Nah, judo's the only hand to hand combat I've tried.'
Robbo had finally met his match, a woman dressed in a cat-suit ran him through with her katana. Unfortunately, she didn't seem to overlook the fact that some of her comrades had been shot. She charged in his general direction.
Deccers pulled out the spent mag and shoved it down his jacket, sliding a fresh one into the rifle. He hesitated before pulling the trigger. Killing women wasn't exactly enjoyable.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: March 17, 2011, 10:03:06 PM »
Stefan watched a woman drop and vanish as Deccers put one between her eyes.
"Well, that puts me in an awkward position, you know?"