* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 222563 times)

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games: Day 1
« Reply #510 on: March 18, 2011, 11:11:24 AM »
"Most of the people are dead.."
Demos looked around.
"There, at the top of that cliff. There's got to be people there."
He started to run, and didn't check to see if anyone was following him.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 18, 2011, 11:16:33 AM »
Stefan waited until Demos was out of sight before he unbuttoned his jacket and checked the wound he'd gotten earlier in the match. Where had it come from? He didn't know, but it was deep. Stefan took back his Colt from Astrid, holstering it.
"Do what you want for the rest of the match. I'll be taking... a nap."
Falling back like a statue, he vanished the moment he hit the ground, reappearing in the infirmary.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 18, 2011, 11:48:32 AM »
 Rex's sword hit Kain's left arm. Kain swung his spear as hard as he could. His spear hit Rex's sword. After he hit Rex's sword he tried to stab him.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: March 18, 2011, 03:09:27 PM »
poop.
Calx stands up, and starts sprinting for the girl, completely out in the open, and alone.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 18, 2011, 03:42:11 PM »
Away from everyone, Dakentio Was watching the battle from afar, letting everyone else do the work. He tried to walk to a cave but seen someone running. He also saw a girl.

Let's cause some chaos. Phantom Fang!

He swung one of his blades forward from the ground, and a black Demon Fang came about. Going half as fast as a sniper bullet without losing velocity, it made its way to the other end of the arena. The snow from the ground quickly rose and stayed in the air for a few seconds, blocking the sight of each other.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: March 18, 2011, 03:53:38 PM »
Calx hears someone yell from his right.
He stops, crouches turns, and aims his sight towards the sound, and takes a blast in the chest, sprawling himself backwards, on the ground.

He coughs, the wind knocked out of him, his ghillie suit shredded, leaving him with his clothes underneath.
Calx rolls over, onto his stomach and fires two rounds in the direction of his assailant.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 18, 2011, 04:33:18 PM »
Dakentio heard two shots fire. One sniped a piece of hair of of his head. The second one skimmed his blade.

That was almost a instant death. I may be out of my league.Double Phantom Fang!

The first one he sent was toward the shooter. The second one was slightly off to be used as cover to get close, since the snow stayed in the air a few moments.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 05:14:36 PM by PkMn Trainer Black »
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 18, 2011, 04:33:54 PM »
[Ok, im sorry I'm calling bullcrap, we've been keeping this relatively realistic, don't bring bouncing bullets off of sword in here. I'm ok with you saying i miss, but don't write something retarded. The sheer force of a .50cal round hitting your sword would rip your arm clean off at the very least, it wouldn't even snap back, it would just no longer be there, to the most, you would explode from the sheer force of a mach3 bullet going and hitting you.]
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 04:41:30 PM by Silver »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 18, 2011, 04:52:10 PM »
renegade saw rex and kain fighting and pulled a knife out of a his pocket  and  threw it at rex it hit rex in the arm and then renegade said" next time finish what your doing or it might come back to haunt you" and renegade went to him and slashed his other arm anf rex  disapeared renegade then saw kain and then said" are we gonna fight or not?"
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 18, 2011, 05:04:15 PM »
(^god mod?^)

Crimson saw the brat from before.  He attacked Rex while he was in the middle of fighting someone else.  Crimson charged at him with his sword and slashed at his chest.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 05:13:44 PM by St. Jimmy »
sup

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 18, 2011, 05:06:22 PM »
(huh?)
renegade was slashed in the chest and said"why doe every one always double team me" renegade then fell back and was teleported to the infirmary
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: March 18, 2011, 05:10:38 PM »
The child was sent to the infirmary.  Crimson then turned his attention to the one with the spear.
sup

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: March 18, 2011, 06:23:01 PM »
Deccers slammed his last mag home. Stefan appeared to have commited suicide, leaving the girl alone with some other guy. It seemed like most of the fighting had died down, barely any gunshots or shouts could be heard.
Great, and I'm still in the beginning area.
He bagan his way down the steep slope of the mountain. Time to capture some of those territories they were talking about. After about 20 minutes of slipping and sliding, he reached the tree line. Seriously out of breath, he leant against a tree.
I DEFINITELY need to hit the gym some more.
Suddenly, the forest in front of him turned into a white washed wall. He was violently sick.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 18, 2011, 06:37:54 PM »
He stands back up, grabs the carry handle, keeps running towards the girl, with the 12kg gun in his right hand, ignoring the person who attacked him.

"Sorry about this, but we gotta move. You're right in the open!" He yells as he runs towards the girl, grabbing her with his left hand as he passes.
"If i have to deal with you because your friend ended up getting dropped, I'm at least getting you somehwere where i can watch you."
Calx heads towards the cave that he previously downed 4 men inside.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: March 18, 2011, 06:55:52 PM »
So he was trying to save her instead of killing her. Guess I'll wait for another one. You gained my respect, Sniper.

Dakentio Put his blades on his back again. He then took out his picture and closed his eyes.

Don't worry. You will be saved...

He opened his eyes and went to a close by cave.