* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 222730 times)

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games: Day 2
« Reply #630 on: March 23, 2011, 12:11:19 AM »
Sure.  Crimson then remembered that the fight was ina an apartment complex.  He ran back to his room and grabbed that P90 again.  He went to the firing range to practice with it.  He did okay, but he didn't get any bullseyes.
sup

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #631 on: March 23, 2011, 12:24:54 AM »
My sword was all i was going to need. the close quarters would make it deadly... I sat the entire morning sharpening my sword, knives, Shurikens, and my K-Bar.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: March 23, 2011, 12:30:28 AM »
Crimson was walking out of the firing range when something hit the gun.  Some retard was playing around witha sword in the halls and slash his gun.  It was completely busted.  Crimson turned to the inconsiderate asshole with the sword, What the Hell!  Crimson threw the gun down and stormed away. 
sup

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: March 23, 2011, 01:03:51 AM »
renegade then started going threw a vent but he was wrong there were guards up there he got caught and was thrown back into the training room he then started practicing with his knifes in close combat
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: March 23, 2011, 01:12:14 AM »
Crimson went back to his room, searching through his weapons.  He didn't have time to get used to another gun.  He then pulled out this triple-bladed claw thing.  He wasn't exactly sure what they were, but he liked them and were really good with them. These will do just fine. He then equipt himself with his kunai, shuriken, and pistol as well.  He then went to the training room and started shredding the dummies with his claws.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 01:44:13 AM by St. Jimmy »
sup

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: March 23, 2011, 01:35:08 AM »
"Don't you have anywhere else to be, kid?"
"C'mon, I know he's compensating for SOMETHING. Is he a midget? Got a distinct lack of muscle tone? Maybe he's got a huge boil on his face that no cream will get rid of?"
"I don't know, I never met the guy! Now go do something else!
Security had just about doubled, which suited Stefan just fine. He was having plenty of fun bothering the guards.
...It WAS a bit troubling, though. He wasn't an outstandingly good marksman, and these guys were all armed to the teeth. When he made his escape attempt, he would have a hard time getting past more than one or two of these guards.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: March 23, 2011, 04:38:31 AM »
When Dakentio woke up, he seen that there has been an increase in the guards. All were pretty much armed, but they looked like they could handle a regular swordsman easily, which he wasn't. He decided to go to the training room to train his special skills, but seen that two people were already in here: one with claw weapons and another with knives.

What teams can I go to for this game, you two?
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: March 23, 2011, 11:25:46 AM »
There was a voice behind Crimson, asking a question.  Crimson responded, If it's a team you need, then you should join Team Rex, but you'll have to ask our leader first.
sup

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #638 on: March 23, 2011, 08:08:43 PM »
So who is your new friend Crimson?
I looked at this new kid, I wondered if he had any experience...

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: March 23, 2011, 08:13:25 PM »
I'm not sure who he is.  He walked in asking about teams.
sup

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #640 on: March 23, 2011, 08:40:10 PM »
ok, I'll help. In team Rex you are more likly to make through the end of the week, but you WILL do what I say, when I say. Team Nova is the next best, but they lose around 2 people a week. Team Luna, they are full of noobs and need new guys every week, about 3. Team Flare, they make up the last of the people lost. Make up your mind...

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: March 23, 2011, 08:57:17 PM »
Night had come. Still hiding in the lockers I waited untill two night guards had passed, where I slipped out silently doing my best to avoid attracting any attention.

I was getting outta here.

Sticking too the shadows I crept along passing the elimination room. All the lights were turned off.

Nice and dark. Just the way I liked it.

Approaching the chemical lab I unsheathed my knife and attempted to pick the lock. Unfortunatly that didnt work. I tried again. But the lock was too strong.

I stared closely at the lock. It was made from iron. I grinned as a genius idea shot into my head.

I drew my knife once more drawing an equation out on the wall

Iron + Air + Water ------> Hydrated Iron oxide.

I had my Iron. I had my Air. But where the hell was I going to get my water? This would require me sneaking back once a night to douse the lock in water .

It would take a mere week before the lock rusted up and I would be able to break in. It was genius. But where the hell could I find enough water to soak the lock every night.

I silently returned to my quarters. My mind vigourously ticking away thinking of idea's.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: March 23, 2011, 09:36:33 PM »
Deccers rolled out of bed after waking. He began his new training regime: 50 situps on the rug next to his bed; a 2k run through the halls and 50 pressups to finish. Sure, he wasn't going to win any marathons, but being even slightly fitter than your opponent was a huge advantage in close quarters combat. After sweat had formed a thin sheen on his body, he headed towards the shower room, once again kissing the coin around his neck.
Before breakfast, he bombed up his magazines, and checked the cocking mechanism on his gun was oiled correctly. As he picked it up, a note fell out.
'That's interesting, But who would want to help me? I've not exactly done anyone any favours around here. I wish I could ask him how he did it. I wouldn't mind my rifle and pistol being altered too.'

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: March 23, 2011, 09:46:16 PM »
((Rex, Team Rex is best, Team Luna is second, Team Nova is third, and Team Flare is worst))
Kain noticed that there were more guards. He couldn't figure out why. Unless someone told them that everyone at Rex's meeting was going to escape. Kain sat on his bed, waiting for the match to start.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: March 23, 2011, 09:47:39 PM »
Running out of guards to annoy, Stefan went back to his room for a moment, closing the door and sitting directly under the security camera, hidden from its view. Procuring his Single Action Army, he started dismantling it, until all 49 parts were out in front of him, the weapon no longer resembling anything useful.

...Wait, what? Forty nine? A 3rd gen Single Action Army only has forty eight parts. That little green rectangle shouldn't be there. Quietly, he slipped the extra part into his pocket, putting the weapon back together.